EYES *o*

I'm the New Starship's... Janitor?

CHAPTER 10

AUTHOR’S POV

“Kwangmin owes me one” Youngmin thought.

Youngmin walked straight to the practice room where the other members were. They were going to film their video cam moment’s of each one.

The guys were talking about their plans on Japan.

“Kwangmin” Youngmin called his brother. Kwangmin him.

“Are you going to film your video now?” The stronger twin asked.

“Yeah! But you all have to get out of the room, I need to be concentrated.” Kwangmin said innocently.

Youngmin came out of the room and went to look for the girl who was going to film them. He found her and called her.

“Ya! You can come to film now, right?” Youngmin said with his jerky tone. Minwoo followed him and asked, “Hyung! What are you talking about?”

“Minwoo she is going to film us, you know. She said she is good with the cam, so…” Youngmin answered.

“Ah! Ok. Donghyun said that we’re going to buy some snacks while Kwangmin is recording his video.” Minwoo said and Youngmin signaled him to go and they left the girl alone.

Jiwon went straight to the Boyfriend’s practice room. She saw a guy standing inside throwing something. She entered in the room and cough to catch the boy’s attention. Kwangmin turned around and saw Jiwon standing there at the door.

“Do you need something? Did you get lost?” Kwangmin asked.

“No exactly. Your brother told me that I was going to work as your camerawoman. So let’s start. Tell me the concept of your video” Jiwon said. Kwangmin only looked back at her with a question mark on his face.

“Oh”, that was the only sound he could do, then he spoke, “ok but, he didn’t say anything before…. Ok then let’s start” He said after he thought a while.

Jiwon took the camera and asked the boy to practice his scene. After that, she thought “are they going to pay me? The jerk could change his mind. Maybe he was joking around and only said it because he needed someone to do this” , she was thinking about the real intentions of Youngmin

“Are you going to pay me?” She spoke.

“I don’t know” Kwangmin said distracted.

“So… if you don’t promise to pay me, I wouldn’t work with you”, Jiwon said pissed.

“I can’t promise you anything, because I don’t know”, he answered.

“Well, if that is the case, I can’t work with you.” The girl said and left the room with a confused Kwangmin. He didn’t try to stop the girl.

In the way Jiwon met Youngmin, the blond twin. He saw her and approached.

“Hey! I think I’ve told you that you’re going to record for us” The guy said.

“Sorry, but you’re not going to pay, are you?” She said with a poker face.

“Excuse me, Well… let me think about it… you owned me a bill so you’re going to work for us and we’re not going to pay with money only with your work. Ok?”

“Yes”

Jiwon didn’t grumble she was kinda relieved. She hasn’t had to pay to that jerk nor borrow the money to her cousin. She went back to the room.

-At the practice room

“Ok! You want to throw the pencil and it has to enter to the glass as a score in basket.” Kwangmin nodded. She continued, “Then… you have to move to this side of the room. Move” She signaled where he had to go.

“I’m going to start to film and I’ll edit it, I would give it to you in two days.” She explained.

The film was a completely successful, Kwangmin did all the scores in only few tries and the girl could do good takes of him. She didn’t had to asked him to move or act in an especially way, he could do it all by himself. After all he was an idol.

“Wow! You’re good at it.” She said signaling the pencil in the glass.

“Do you think so?” Kwangmin asked. She nodded. “Thank you. I’ve practiced a lot of times. I like basketball and I practice it when I can.”

“Yeah! The practice…” Jiwon answered, she was kinda awkward because she didn’t know what more to say. An awkward silence stay for one minute until the guy spoke up.

“Can I see the film?” Kwangmin asked innocently. Jiwon handed him the cam.

Kwangmin was seeing the video, and then he paused the video and asked the girl to come near him. Jiwon went near him awkwardly.

“What is it?” She asked.

“Look, here I didn’t dunk. You have to edit it and my face is not clearly. I mean I look… tired (?) please do a Photoshop that makes me look better.” He said with a smile on his face and turning it to Jiwon.

They look into the eyes for a while; they were inches away, both of them blushed. Jiwon only could nod in agreement.

“I can’t believe this. Her eyes are like stars, they made my heart beat fast. I can feel her warmth. Stop Kwangmin. You have to separate, you’re an idol now; you can’t fall in love.” Kwangmin moved aside, Jiwon did the same.

“Wow! I couldn’t breathe, my heart was beating fast. I like him, he’s nice, kind, warm and his eyes show me the innocence of a man that I haven’t seen ever. I like it” Jiwon thought after they walk away.

“Ok don’t worry. I’ll do it as you said.” She said and took her tools. She left the room.

“Ok” Kwangmin answered. 

_______________________________________________________________

My readers I'm so sorry. I haven't updated in a long time and this chapter is lack. Please be considerable with me, I hurt my arm and It's difficult for me to type write. I'm better but it is still hard.
PD: I'm going to change the story from the next chapter it will be a real fanfic ;)

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE