CHRISTMAS GAP- OUT OF THE STORY

I'm the New Starship's... Janitor?

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

YOUR POV:

Today is Christmas Eve and my beloved boyfriend is working but today I’m going to celebrate with my family.

 All my family has met up together to take diner.

“Sweetie what are you going to ask Santa Claus for Christmas?” my grandma asked me.

“Hahaha… nothing, I wanted to meet all of you and it has completed” I laughed at my grandma’s cute question because of my nephews and nieces and I answered her sincerely.

“You are so lovely daughter”. “Thank you grandma” I approached and hug her with all my tight.

“Auntie let’s play” my little niece told me pulling my dress to catch my attention, I bend to her height and nodded.

“Come on!” she called running to the living room next to the Christmas tree.

We played with her Barbie(s) together until my mom served the diner and we all joined in the dining room. We prayed for the food and continued eating.

-Kwangmin’s Message-

“Where are you?”

“I’m at my parent’s house celebrating Christmas”

“When the party ends, can you come to our dorm?”

“Don’t use the cell phone while we are eating.” My mom advice me.

“It is Kwangmin mom” I answered shyly.

“You two can chat later” I put my head down and continued eating.

“When is your boyfriend showing again?” Grandpa asked me with a suspicious look.

“He has been busy with his work, you know… but he said that next year he will come” I told him.

“Dad he has come sometimes but these two doesn’t date constantly. By the way I don’t know why they two are still together”. My dad spoke. It was depressing just listening to our situation but I love him.

“You know… my honey and I lived in different places but every month I visited her until I gain her heart and we got married. Don’t worry daughter, he is a nice guy.”

I smiled at my grandpa’s comment. My mom realized that I was sad because of Kwangmin so she changed the topic.

“Sumi how is your new school?” my mom asked to her granddaughter.

Suddenly my sibling shouted: “Twelve o’clock. MERRY CHRISTMAS!” we all clapped together and took our drinks up and cheer together.

“Merry Christmas!” we all hug each other and wished the best to each other.

I got the time to answer to Kwangmin his message.

“Yes, I will be there in a while”

--- 1 am---

“Mom we have to go, the kids are tired” my sibling said goodbye and in a blink they all gone.

After a while of chit chatting with my parents and grandparents I checked the clock again and it has past half hour so I decided to say goodbye and go to my boyfriend’s place.

…………..

I arrived to Boyfriend’s dorm and I rang the bell but I didn’t get an answer. So I texted him “where are you?”

I waited outside for a while

-“I’m on my way. Sorry we got stuck into the traffic”-

I went out of the building and directed to a convenience store to buy a coffee because it was cold and took some candies for the guys.

“Merry Christmas” the casher wished me kindly.

“Merry Christmas!” I answered her with a big smile. I realized of the hour and saw the girl alone in the store and approached to her again to ask her if she was okay alone in the shop this late, she said she was going to be okay until her mate came back. “Take care”, I told her. “Thank you miss, take care too” she smiled at me and I went out.

I entered into the building and the guard stopped me, “where are you going?” “I’m going to visit to my friend who lives in the 485”

“No one is there. They arrive late, don’t stay here, go home” the guard told me and made me sad again.

“I will wait for a while” I told him and he went back to his place.

I went upstairs and sat on one stair waiting for him. I called the door again hoping that he has arrived while I was away but nothing happened.

I stayed for a while until I felt asleep.

………………………

“Sweetie wake up” I heard a deep voice and someone was tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Kwangmin’s face near to mine with his eyes wide opened. I stared at him a while, he had his hair wed as if he has just took a shower. He didn’t have make up neither.

I tried to sit down and realized that I was inside his house on the couch of the living room. He sat next to me. I looked up to see clock, it was 4 am. “It means that I stayed out asleep for an hour” I thought to myself.

“I’m so sorry” He apologized. I sighed at his action.

“It’s okay” I told him. 

We stayed for a while there on the couch looking around, without talking, nor seeing each other.

“We had to stay in the radio two hours more because the DJ didn’t go. I feel so guilty. You waited so long” he turned to face me and I did too.

“I know you are busy” I smiled to reassure him.

“Merry Christmas”. He handed me a little box. I took it and looked into his eyes. He grabbed my hand and rubbed it, then he approached near to me and whispered “open it babe”, I got goosebumps.

I opened the cage and saw a letter inside it, I took it and under the letter was a necklace. “It’s pretty” I was touched at his present. He spoke up while he was putting the necklace on my neck, “don’t read the letter here, read it until you reach home. I’ll be shy if you read it now” I smile at his cuteness.

“Merry Christmas” I handed him his gift, it was a knitted cap made by myself. He got excited because he wanted one and hug me.

We chat for a while, we were holding hands and laughing together. He was telling me what he did and how he felt.

“Sincerely I feel guilty.” He did a sad face.

“Forget it.” I was happy again just by seeing him laughing too and we were together.

“I got hurt here today because of the cold weather” I blinked twice thinking of what happened to him, he is so clumsy that he might get hurt easily.

“Where?”

“If you kiss me, it heal” he said and touched his bottom lip. I smirked at his childish action. He smiled playfully and pull me to him, I almost felt on him. He cupped my face with his two hands and approached to my face slowly. I closed my eyes waiting for him to kiss me but he grinned and kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling cutely. I stared at him as if something was suspicious.

“Oh! It’s late I gotta go now.” I stood up but he stopped me pulling my hand that made me sat down again.

“Stay with me” he hugged me tightly.

“Nope, you have to work in two hours, sleep a while” I kissed his check and tried to stand up again but he stopped me.

“I’m not tired.” He grumbled.

His expression was so cute that I couldn’t contain myself and I peck on his lips. He grabbed my arm and pulled me nearer, I smiled. Then he approached his lips on mine and kissed me sweetly, he opened his mouth to grab one of my lips and slowly let it go, we stayed kissing for a while until my alarm of my cell phone sounded and we separate.

I took my cell phone and dismissed the alarm. “Okay, now is 5 am. This time I have to go home. I’m tired” he stood up next to me and embraced me by the back.

“All right. Take care, I love you” he kissed my check and we said our goodbyes.

“MERRY CHRISTMAS BABE”

“MARRY CHRISTMAS KWANGIE”.

 

 

THE END :D