THIS GUY

I'm the New Starship's... Janitor?

 

CHAPTER 3

AUTHOR’S POV:

“Are you miss Ji Won?” Ah Young said.

“Yes” Ji Won answered.

“Walk straight in this hallway…” Ah Young said signaling the hallway “… then you will find your Master. She will instruct you” She continued.

“Ok. Could you tell me, what’s your name?” Ji Won said with a curious tone.

“Yes. I’m Kim Ah Young” She said.

“Ah Young, nice to meet you, you look nice. Thank you” Ji Won said with a big smile on her face.

“Guys we’re going now!” The manager of Boyfriend said.

“Let’s go kids.” Dong Hyun said with his fatherly tone.

“Hyung, where are we going? To the dorm.” Min woo said with a grin on his face.

“I hope” Young Min said with a sleepy face, he was going to fall asleep at any moment.

“Nop. We’re going to a tv show broadcast” Hyun Seong said.

“I like to be broadcasted. I look more handsome” Jeong Min said with his ego in extreme.

“Me too, hyung!” The twins said at the said time.

“You guys are really…”  The manager said, but he decided to cut his phrase.

____________________________________________________________

Ji Won’s POV

“Here, girl” An old lady said while she was signaling me to came to her side with her finger.

“Yes.” I said. I felt a little nervous, she looked bad. I almost ran to her because I didn’t want to make her wait.

“You’re new, am I right?” She asked

“Yes, lady” I said politely.

“You’re too young…” She said and she made a disgusted expression. “…Whatever. I’m going to assign you your chores. First of all: you can’t associate with the idols here. If you do, you can have a lot of problems” She said. We were walking in a hallway. She was guiding me to a room.

“What if they need something and they asked me to do a favor for them?” I asked curious.

She turned around and faced me. “Then, you have to call me. Why? Because you’re young and the boys here are easy and they can’t have a girlfriend, then you can’t associate with them, just me.” She said and smirked.

“She is creepy… maybe she fell in love with an idol and because they’re too young she felt bad cause someone dumped her” I thought, I was laughing in my mind.

“Are you smiling?” The ajumma said. She gave me a death glare.

“I’m happy because I have a job, that’s all” I said with an innocent smile trying to convince her with my cute actions.

“I don’t care. The second rule is that you have to do all things I would order you to do. I would be nice with you, because today is your fist day. You’re going to mop all the areas here, including the dance rooms.” She said smiling. We were in our destiny, she guide me to a room filled with lockers, it was a little room and there were all the tools we could need.

She motioned me to enter and she continued with her lessons.

“This is your locker and inside it is your uniform. You have to wear it every day, you just have two, so take one and launder it and wear the other one for your next day. Questions?” She said facing me. I answered “No”. She added “Ok. So, you can start now!” She said with all his military voice, it sounded strange and scary =S

She got out of the room and I blocked the door so I could change into my uniform. My uniform was like this: The color was cacky, it was a jumper one piece suit and the uniform had a cap too.

 I looked weird with this suit but it’s comfortable and I liked it. I took my mop and my bucket. I took the liquid that you use to clean and smells good.

“Ji Wonnie fighting!” I said to myself. (Too pity).

 I came out of the room and started with my chores. First I filled the bucket with water and put some liquid on it. It was heavy. The second thing was: start to mop.

I started with the end of the last hallway, the one who maybe nobody could pass by.

I was mopping, (I already moped the middle of this large hallway) when someone came running.

“Hey, hey! Stop. You could fall” I said to the guy.

“Ah!” He screamed. Yeah! He felt.

I sighed and ran to him to help him to get up. He was just there, lying on the floor. He stood up and I saw a scar on his lower lip.

“You hurt!” I said shocked, he was bleeding.

“Really?” He asked. I thought he tasted his blood, so he asked me for help

“Noona, please help me. I have a broadcast today and I was supposed to come here just for my bag. They can’t see that I’m hurt!” He begged. He was scared.

“First of all, don’t call me noona. I will ask my Master to help you” I said directing to where she was.

“No! Wait! Don’t call her, she scares me.” He stopped me grabbing my arm. He made puppy eyes. I always resist to puppy eyes, but his was… ehem… so cute and unpredictable.

“Ok, let me see” I said. I saw his wound and dragged him to the janitor’s room; there could be an aid kit.

We entered and I looked for an aid kit, fortunately I found one there. I put some medicine on a cotton swap and put it on his wound.

“Didn’t you see the caution?” I asked.

“No” He said sobbing. Then I realized that he was crying.

“Stop crying, you look like a baby. If you cry they will find out about your wound easily.” I said with my disgusting voice, I hate when people cries easily.

“I’m sorry. It hurts badly” He said sobbing.

“Where? Your lip?” I asked.

“No, well it hurts too, but my arm hurts. You know, I have broken my thumb one time and it hurts” He said. His face was pity. He really looked sore.

“I see. I have a pill for pain. You can have one. I’m going to give it to you.” I said and I directed to my locker and looked for my medicine bottle. I took one pill and gave him it.

“Here’s. I’m going to give you your bag, so you just have to wait me here, outside the room. Ok?” I warned him with my authority voice, so he could understand that I was giving him an order not an option. He nodded.

I went to the room and took the only bag that I found. I returned to his place and handed it to him.

“Here’s. Please be more careful the next time” I said annoyed.

“Thank you, you’re the best” He said with a big smile. He was smiling like a kid and he made me smile too. “Aw! He’s so cute… Have I thought this?” I thought. I couldn’t believe that I thought this, but he was nice.

He went to his direction, happy that he got his target.

“Clumsy” I murmured to myself and smiled.

Sorry I'm late, but here's the new chapter (sorry for my bad grammar) Hope you enjoy it =)