GOOD MISTAKES

I'm the New Starship's... Janitor?

CHAPTER 16

JIWON’S POV:

It has passed a month already and it’s all the same: school, work, home and the same routine in everything. It was tiring because I was almost going to finish my senior year in high school. I was feeling nervous and my friend, Minah was going to move to USA. But today wasn’t my day:

FLASHBACK:

“Child, mop the room 143” my master asked me.

“Yes miss” I answered to her.

I took the mop and prepared the water to mop and went directly to the room. I was cleaning up the room when I saw to the mirror, it was all dirty and I went to take the liquid that quits the marks. I almost ran to take it as fast as I could because it was getting late.

I was holding the bucket with the liquid and with the other hand I was using the wiper to clean the mirror when someone entered in the room and yelled as high as a dolphin, I shook in frightening making me drop the bucket and all the water fell on a chair and the papers that were there got socket wet- I think they were lyrics- then the guy ran to take the papers and made a scary face to me, after that the other guys entered in the room.

The shortest guy shouted when he saw the wet papers and I got nervous because it was my mistake.

I was frightened that I couldn’t think straight so I just continued cleaning the mirror as fast as I could to leave faster the room.

“Minwoo what happened? Donghyung is going to kill you” the kind guy (Hyunseong) told to the youngest guy.

“But it was her fault” he said pointing at me, I dropped my jaw and turned around to face the boys there. Right when he was speaking the oldest guy entered to the room and saw his work ruined.

“WHAT HAPPENED HERE?” he yelled so harshly that I couldn’t do anything to excuse me.

“I… I… I was cleaning… the… the mirror… whe… when someone screamed… and… and I… shook ma… making… to drop… the liquid…” I stuttered, he was staring at me with piercing eyes and I put down my face in apologize.

“WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS? AH?” He answered.

“I… I will… dry these… for you…” I was too nervous that I started crying.

“Hyung, don’t worry I got it into my cell phone.” The short guy tried to calm down to his leader.

Donghyun walked in front of me and lifted my head to see into my eyes and spoke, “you will be responsible of this, fortunately we got a copy but if we didn’t have one what would you do? I’ll this go this time but for the next you will be kicked out of here.”

His hard words made cry harder. I moped the water and after that I took my things and went out of the room. I could hear the other guys discussing about what happened.

“Hyung it’s okay, don’t be too sharp, it was Minwoo’s fault after all.” The kind twin told Donghyun.

“She could drop those papers away of the mirror too” he answered in bad mood…

I left.

I was feeling so guilty because of Donghyun’s scold. I felt so badly because of him, it was as when my brother scolds me too.

I could control my feelings and continued working.

_______________________________

“What am I going to do?” I asked to myself. I was on the swings in the park near my work place, I was alone and it was midnight because I have just gone out of my work.

“Go to home because it’s late”. Someone answered me. I opened my eyes widely as plates and stood up to see who was because I couldn’t recognize the voice.

The guy laughed at me, it was the timid but cute guy of Boyfriend.

“I’m Hyunseong” he remembered me. I calmed down and relaxed my body, then I sat on the swing again, he did on the one next to me.

“I’m sorry.” I said with a low head.

“It’s late and it can be dangerous. I can company you to home if you don’t care” He said heading his head straight to me.

“No! Don’t worry, I’m okay…” I stuttered. “You are an idol and someone can say something bad, then I might lose my work and you can be scolded so badly.” He smiled at me.

“Nobody will know… ah” he sighed, “sincerely I don’t have a lot of fans, so nobody will know. In the other hand I can’t leave you alone, I got an order of my senior to send you home safely.” I got curious about what he said.

“Who?” I asked without a clue of who could be.

”Well, let’s see… he is a scary person who I can’t say no and he was worried, so I have to do as he said. I think he said something about being guilty” Hyunseong stood up and moved his head indicating me to stand up too.

I stood up and hung up my bag. I took out my cell phone just to see 5 lost calls of my brother, I paused my walking and call him back. Hyunseong grabbed my arm heading me to walk by his direction. We continued walking (he let go of my arm right after I moved) and Joowon took his phone up.

“WHERE ARE YOU?!” He shouted, I had to move away my cell phone and got scared. “I went to the park near the building, don’t worry” I answered him, “DON’T WORRY?! ARE YOU JOKING? I’M AT THE BUILDING’S PARKING LOT SO COME HERE QUICKLY” He scolded me and hung up his phone.

“We have to hurry”. We were walking quickly and we arrived to the parking lot’s building and saw my brother with the white guy talking and looking so worry.

“We are here” Hyunseong called their attention. I didn’t know what to do, my brother was too mad that he could kill me in that moment, so I hide behind the tall guy.

“Jiwon!” I stood straight and walked in front of my brother with my head down.

“I was so worried. I thought that something happened to you, thanks Donghyun hyung that could know where to find you.” He spoke up, with a question mark on my face I raised my head.

“Excuse me?” I asked confused. He took a deep breath and answered me, “Donghyun hyung, don’t tell me that you have forgotten him”, I blinked a lot of times trying to remember. The white guy stood in front of me and extended his hand.

“I knew that you were familiar” I thought to myself. “Hello” I bowed and shook hands with him. “Jiwon. Sorry for not remembering you. I will take care of you. By the way I wanted to say sorry to you, I overreacted but I’ve been stressed too. Sorry” I bowed again and then the two oppas talked for a while.

I was so embarrassed and afraid because of this scene. I looked around me and there were all the boyfriend members. I blushed when I realized that all of them saw that.

“Sorry” I mouthed to them. They laughed at me. I closed my eyes and lowered my head again.

“Be more careful girl” Kwangmin whispered to me, I wide my eyes and nodded. Our eyes met and we stared for a while until my brother spoke up again.

“Jiwon, let’s go now” He called me and I followed him. He thanked Boyfriend and we went into the car.

“I’m so sorry, I thought you were busy with your girlfriend. I was going to walk home. I had to clear my thoughts too.” I tried to apologize, Joowon only gulped and cracked his neck. I stayed quiet all the way home.

When we arrived home, he stayed still for a while and faced me, “why do we have to discuss this all the time? You are my little sister and I feel responsible on you because mom left me on charge in you. So stop thinking that my girlfriend is priority in this moment.” I stared at him.

“Thank you, but not all the time I will be your priority. I think that I need to be independent someday.” I told him.

“I know you have grown up, but you are a girl and the street might be dangerous for you.” He smiled and my hair. I smiled at him and hold his hand in mine.

“Sorry for being selfish. By the way I wanted to walk to clear my thoughts, haven’t I told you?” I told him. “Try to fix that. Let’s enter” he got out of the car and I did too.

When we entered my father was watching TV with my mom on the coach of the living room, we greeted them and kissed their cheeks.

“Daddy I missed you” I told him.

“But now I’m living with you, don’t tell me that you missed me today?” he did a suspicious expression as if I was trying to obtain something. “Yes, I missed you because I haven’t seen you today.” I smiled and he did too.

“Sweetie, drink a glass of milk or yogurt because it’s late and you haven’t eaten anything” my mom spoke up.

“Yes mommy.” I stood up from the coach and went to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and took the milk then took a glass and served the milk in it. “So… it was Donghyun oppa, the best friend of my brother when they were in middle school that’s why I knew him. He has changed a lot, he got some surgeries.” I was thinking about what happened a while ago.

“Jiwon, sweetie don’t you have some homework to do?” my mom suddenly spoke and made me pop out of my mind. I nodded my head and wash my glass.

---At the bedroom--- 3 hours after doing homework---

I went straight to bed, I was tiring and my eyes were swollen because of the crying and they felt heavy.

When I closed my eyes to go to dream land, those eyes popped out of nowhere. They were a bit big and prominent but sweet.

“Am I thinking about him again?... Kwangmin why do you appear in my head all the nights?” I thought until I felt asleep.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

SORRY I'M LATE AGAIN BUT HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER. I WILL UPDATE A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL NEXT TIME.

THANK YOU TO ALL MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS. I LOVE YOU. PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORTING THIS STORY AND COMMENT TOO.

I apologize because I can't send you a private message but I'm thankful to all of you <3 love you all :*