Chapter 8

I'm the New Starship's... Janitor?

CHAPTER 8

KWANGMIN’S POV:

Youngmin hyung went out for a moment and we needed to practice our Japanese. He had more parts than before because he’s more popular in Japan (as me, of course)… and he hasn’t learned it.

“I was going to kill you if you weren’t appearing just now.” Donghyun hyung said when Youngmin entered in our practice room.

“Calm down hyung I went to the bathroom. You know when you have to go, you HAVE TO GO?” He said. “I think he’s lying. If he was in the bathroom he would have took more” I thought.

“Ok. Let’s practice our new song. The pronunciation is important.” Donhyun said. We started to practice.

After a while our manager came telling us that we were going to have a goodbye stage for love style. We went to the place.

“I’m hungry.” I said annoyed.

“Do you want something to eat? There is a dispenser machine you can get something there.” Hyunseong hyung said and he gave me some money.

I went to the dispenser and bought cookies. I started to eat them when it came out of the machine I was like starving, but they calmed down my hungriness.

Our goodbye stage was amazing. A lot of fans came to support us and that was something especial. When we finished we had to return to Starship, we had to practice a little more our Japanese.

“Hey Kwangmin, catch up” Jeongmin hyung called me throwing me a cell phone. I ran as fast as I can, because if it broke it could be a disaster.

I was running when I felt me bumping with someone and felt. It didn’t feel that hard. Manager hyung helped me to stand up.

When I stood up I saw a girl laid on the floor. I felt guilty because I felt over her.

“I’m sorry.” I said bringing her my hand to help her to stand up. She turned around and I saw her nose bleeding.

“Kwangmin you hurt her.” Manager hyung said.

“No, it’s just that I’m so y, but she’s okay don’t worry.” I said jokingly.

“Kwangmin is not time to jok…”

 I got a little shocked. What would happen if I really hurt her badly? It could be a disaster. I would be punished.

“I’m so sorry. Please take my hand, I’d send you to the hospital.” I said worried. She only groaned in pain (I guess).

She took my hand and stood up a little dizzy, she was almost falling when I hold her. Manager hyung guided her to our practice room that was near and laid her on our bench.

She stayed face up and the manager brought some cotton to stop the hemorrhage. She didn’t stop groaning, I was annoyed so I decided to ask her to stop.

“Could you stop complain, please?” I asked her as gentle as I could. She sent me a death glare.

“I feel like choking with my own blood, that’s not really a good feeling.” She said a little mad with me. Well, she was right.

“Sorry. I’d try to convince my manager to send you to the hospital.”I said apologizing.

“It’s okay. Could you bring me some water, please?” She said with a disgusting expression. I took my water bottle of my bag and brought it to her.

When she started to drink the water she looked shocked and with her cheeks full with water made a cute surprised expression.

“what?” I asked her innocently =3 She swallowed the water and answered me with another question.

“Is this your bottle water?”

“Yes” I said smiling.

“You don’t care that I drank of it?” She said. I shook my head (‘no’).

“Could you bring it to me?” She asked confused.

“If you’re that thirsty, yep” I said gently. She looked sad. Her nose started to blood again when she lowered her head to talk to me. She raised her head up again.

“Laid down” I said pushing her down, then she could laid on the bench. She laid down. I lifted her head up to stop the hemorrhagic.

Our eyes met for almost one minute (maybe seconds but it felt like a minute) and I blushed.

“I have to go to practice I’d be back later, ok?” I said.

“Yeah” She said distracted. I stood up and went where the hyungs were.

It passed like fifteen minutes when we finally ended up our rehearsal. I went back where the girl was. I realized that she was crying, I thought she was dreaming. I woke her up softly.

“Hey!” I said whispering near her ear. She woke up.

“What?” She said dumbfounded. Our faces were inches away, our eyes met again, my heart was fluttering faster. I think I blushed. I straighter up. She lifted her head up a little. Then she checked up her watch and stoop up violently. She almost felt, but I could hold her.

“Sorry, I felt asleep. I have to go. Thank you.” She said removing my embrace. Well at least her bleeding nose stopped.

“Ok.” I said. I was surprised by her actions and my heart fluttering faster and faster.

“I have to go” She said and bowed to us. We bowed too and she left.

“Hey, Kwangmin! What did you do to her? She was crying. You bad boy” Minwoo said.

“Nothing, I woke her up. Maybe she was dreaming.” I said calmly.

“I don’t think so. You broke her nose.” Hyunseong hyung said.

“It was all Jeongmin hyung’s fault” I said a little angry.

“No. It was yours” Donghyun said.

“Why would I hurt someone?” I asked mad.

“Good point.” Jeongmin hyung said.

I was a little mad with the members because they didn’t support me with the accident and our manager disappeared all this time. I had to practice my Japanese rap and that was not easy.

I decided to go out of the room to the bathroom to think a little more and if I could take a little walk to the garden.

I rushed to the garden, it could be relaxing. I was thinking how I could help that poor girl. It’s the one who helped me and now I broke her nose.

I was just walking around the garden. It’s beautiful. It was the first time I saw a care and flowered garden. I saw someone taking care of the plants. I approached to the person and tell him/her that he/she has done a good work.

“Excuse me. Are you the one who took care this beautiful now garden?” I asked. The person turned around and I saw it was a girl.

“Yeah.” She said and turned around again.

“It’s beautiful now because of you.” I said sincerely.

“Thank you” She said. I couldn’t saw her face because the lights were low but I knew she was a girl, because of her voice.

I smiled and went back to the practice room. I cleared my mind and my angriness with the walk around a beautiful garden.

I went back to the practice room. I found Youngmin waiting for me at the door.

“Kwangmin, don’t be mad. We were joking around.” He said.

“Well, you could help me a while ago, but you didn’t… so” I said coldly.

“Ok Kwangmin, stop being childish and get your backpack, we have to go to home.” Donghyun said. I did as he said.

I went directly to the parking lot. I didn’t wait for the other member, neither wanted to see them.

When I arrived to our van, I saw the girl I broke her nose a while ago. I felt guilty. I could see a guy with her. He kissed her nose.

“Maybe he’s her boyfriend” I thought. I felt a little upset. Maybe because I hurt she and I couldn’t do anything to her. I felt annoyed.

I could heard the others laughing. I decided to avoid them. I went to the other side of the van and put my earphones and the music as loud as I couldn’t hear them.

The girl turned around and looked in my direction. She sent a death glare. I felt a little scared. “Great. Now she hates me.” I thought. I was confused.

“Kwangmin get in” My manager said. I entered in the van.

“What am I supposed to do? I have a lot of activities and I couldn’t learn my Japanese rap.” I was thinking deeply when Youngmin called me.

“Still mad?” He asked me. I reacted shocked by his question.

“No” I said calmly.

“So…” He stared at me.

“So?” I asked. He sighed.

“What’s going on your head?” He asked me. I could notice some worry on his words and eyes.

“Ah, sorry. Is just that…” I started to stutter. “I’m stressed.” I said with a sad expression.

“I knew it. Don’t worry Kwangmin, you’d do it well.” He tried to comfort me.

“Thank you hyung.” We stared each other for seconds. It’s like we could connect our minds and read them. In a way show our brotherly love.

We arrived to our bedroom. We were tired, but hungry. So, I decided to do some ramen and share it with the others.

“I’m hungry. I’m going to do ramen, do you want?” I asked the other members.

“Yeah” They said in unison.

I did as I’ve told and we all ate the ramen, it was delicious. I did the dishes and then go to sleep.

I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened a while ago. I hurt a girl and I looked bad. But her eyes can get out of my mind, they pop out of anywhere. “Why is my heart beating fast?”

------------------------------------------

Sorry! I haven't updated for so long. I have been bussy with school. But here is the new chapter, hope you like it.

Please comment and subscribe =D