THE WORST DAY >=/

I'm the New Starship's... Janitor?

CHAPTER 6

AUTHOR’S POV:

“Excuse me?” Jeongmin said with a poker face.

“What?” You asked annoyed.

“Don’t mess up with the visual of our group” Jeongmin continued.

“Sorry, I couldn’t find the cream but if you want I can give you the money back…” You were cut by Youngmin.

“That’s what I’m saying. Are you stupid?” He said.

“No, I’m not. Just let me have my first pay and I will pay you back.” You said a little frustrated.

“Guys, stop!” the leader said. “Sorry” he continued.

“No, it’s okay. It’s my fault” You said.

“Ok, you have a deal, so just do it. We need the money too.” Donghyun said the order they had to follow.

“It’s ok. Well, I’m going now.” Jiwon said with a low head, she was ashamed because of her actions. She went out of the room, and then someone followed her.

“Sorry because of the hyungs, you helped me a while ago. Should I make it up for you?” He asked with a smile. You just nodded in agreement.

“Ok. See you… and thank you!” Kwangmin said with a cheerfully smile.

“Wow! I think he’s the only nice in this group that nobody knows =P” You thought.

You went back to your chores. The only thing you had left was cleaning the mop up. You saw your watch and it was 12:30 a.m. already.

You decided to do your last chore the next day, it was late and you had school tomorrow.

You went to your locker and changed your clothes and picked up your uniform when the Master came and interrupted you with an unexpected chore.

“Have you finished?” The old lady asked.

  “Yes” You answered.

“Ok. I need this laundry for Tuesday.” She ordered you and handed you a big bag full with dirty clothes. You took it and decided to end your first day of work.

You said goodbye to everyone there. You received a message from your oppa. It said he was waiting for you at the parking loath. You went there and saw Joowon waiting for you, when he saw you he approached you.

 “Hi! How was your fist day?” He asked with a smile. You could see that he had black circles under his eyes.

“It was fine, but I have to do the laundry for them” You said with a smile, showing him the big bag with dirty clothes. “Oppa…” You called him. “I’m starving” you said.

“That’s why I bought an ice cream for you” He said handing you an ice cream. You smiled at his kindness. Then he took the bag and put it in the car.

“I think I have seen this guy” Donghyun thought. They were leaving the building.

“Hyung” Hyunseong called his leader.

“Yes” he answered looking at him.

“What happened a while ago? You know, with the girl” He said the last sentence lowering his voice, he didn’t want someone hear their conversation.

“Nothing” Donghyun said coldly.

“Hyung, I think you were too mean with her, she’s new” Hyunseong said with a sad expression. Donghyun wasn’t looking at him, so he didn’t notice his sadness, but he got annoyed.

“I don’t care. You must concentrate in your career, not in others one”

“Yes, hyung” Hyunseong said with his low voice.

--

“Youngmin-ah” Kwangmin called his brother.

“What?” He asked.

“Don’t you think you all treat the poor girl in a mean way?” Kwangmin asked hopping that his twin could consider his bad actions.

“No” He said facing his twin.

“Well, I think you were. You’re a gentleman. If mom had seen you she’d be mad. She didn’t raise a son as you’re behaving.” He said.

“You’re right, but she deserved it.” He said with his jerky smirk.

Kwangmin was surprised because of his hyung’s rudeness. He couldn’t do something good for the girl who helped him. “I don’t even know her name” Kwangmin thought sadly.

They went direct to their van and then started their back home ride car.

*In the cars: (Purple Jiwoon and dark blue Boyfriend)

“Did you have fun?” Joowon asked his little sister jokingly. She only groaned in answer.

“Nop. But I have to see the good part of this, with the money I would earn; I could be in a good university and make my dream come true…” She paused and mentioned the next phrase with excitement “… a big producer-director” Joowon laughed at his sister’s excitement enjoying her happiness.

“I’m glad you think like that” He said.

+++++++

“Guys! Pay attention!” Boyfriend’s manager said. They focused in what their manager had to announce.

“This is the last week you will be promoting Love Style we have to be in Japan again with your news singles. Have you been learning the new Japanese songs?” The manager asked. They all laughed like he was saying a joke.

Jeongmin and Hyunseong shared  confused glares to each other, Youngmin and Minwoo were saying some Japanese words to each other and Donghyun was thinking deeply. Kwangmin was in dream land so he didn’t listen what his manager said.

JIWON’S POV:

We were way home. I was eating my ice cream when my oppa called me.

“Jiwonnie, when do you have to give this?” He asked focused on the road. He was referencing to the laundry thing.

“Tuesday” I answered.

“Do you want me to help you?” He asked me sudden. I was happy and agreed him, but unexpectedly he said the sentence that I didn’t want to hear.

“Ok then. You have to pay me back” He said. My smile faded.

“How?” I asked nervously.

“Money or I’m not going to do to you another favor, or you have to go to your job and back home without me, I’ve been really busy. I love you but I don’t have a lot of time now and you get out of your job too late, sorry. It’s your decision.”

WHAT? I was mad of course. I needed it like a favor not with a conditional. But I had to choose the correct one: I couldn’t accept the first because I had to pay back that jerk, the second I would include not money or not help with my projects. The third was the correct one, but honestly I was afraid.

“I choose the third” I said confidently. He did his poker face. I knew he couldn’t resist the thing that his little sister has to walk all alone late at night, but this time I was wrong. He was okay with my decision. I decided to ask him the question that I’ve been having in my mind.

“It’s because you’re going to get married with your stupid girlfriend, right? You’re going to forget me” I said angry, the last sentence was with a little frustration, my oppa was going to get married and he would forget me… and I HATE HIS GIRLFRIEND, NOW HIS BEYONCE.

“It’s not like you’re thinking.” He said. I knew he was lying.

“Come on? You’re lying. It’s all because your stupid girlfriend. She has always hated me.” I said… well most like shouted this time. He parked near of our house, we have arrived.

“SHUT UP” He shouted at me. I kept quiet.

“WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS ARGUING ABOUT MY BEYONCE? I DON’T CARE IF YOU DON’T LIKE HER BUT I’M GOING TO GET MARRIED SOON WITH THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN THAT YOU HATE THAT MUCH. HAPPY?” He shouted, I thought that my ears were going to explode.

“No, I’m not happy. It’s your decision and I don’t care.” I said while I was taking my things and getting out of the car. He stayed inside the car mad. I didn’t care.

I searched for my keys inside my bag. I didn’t hesitate and opened the door. Joowon came inside the house with fury eyes and death glares to me.

“Why are you always like this?” He said. He calmed down a little. He didn’t shout this time

“How?” I asked facing him.

“So mean.” He said with his eyes trying to fulminate me.

I let out a big sigh. I approached to the stairs and went directly to my room, neither looking at him.

I entered to my room and changed my clothes into my pajamas. I was tired. Today was the worst day ever.

 

Sorry I'm late. Here's the other chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Please comment and subscribe =D Thanks to the new subscribers <3