Oh... Oh! =O

I'm the New Starship's... Janitor?

 

Chapter 3

Author’s POV:

“Welcome guys. Do you want to see ‘Boyfriend’?” The MC said.

“YES!” The entire crowd there said.

“Well, let’s see them. Come here guys” The MC continued.

All the girls were screaming so hard. They screamed all the boyfriend members’ name.

“What is it?” Ji Won asked one girl of the crowd.

“Boyfriend’s fan meeting!” She shouted.

“Ok?” Ji Won said a little scared.

“Let’s see if they’re as good as SHINee is” Min Ah said and laughed.

Then BOYFRIEND appeared on the stage, they were wearing their ‘love style’ suits.

The performance started. They sang love style and after it I’ll be there.

“Wow! I liked the song, but their costumes are strange I don’t like them.” Min Ah said.

“Min Ah, am I seeing right?” Ji Won said a little surprised.

“Yes, I think.” She answered.

“That… that… that guy is the one I met in the bus” Ji Won stuttered.

“Could you tell me who, there are like six guys” Min Ah said pissed off.

“The blonde one” She said.

“Ah! That guy?” she said pointing Hyun Seong.

“Yes, he is” Ji Won said.

“I’m your BOYFRIEND, annyeonghaseyo Boyfriend ibnida” The boy band introduced themselves.

“What is his name? Oh! I can’t remember” Ji Won murmured to herself.

They boys introduced one by one.

“Yes, he is the one whose name is Hyun Seong” Ji Won managed to say.

“Ok! I see” Min Ah said. “Let’s go to the park, I’m getting tired of this” she continued.

“Yeah, let’s go” Ji Won said a little confused.

Min Ah and Ji Won turned back to the park. Ji Won couldn’t stop thinking about that boy band named Boyfriend, maybe because she saw not only the guy who she met in the bus but the other one, the leader of the group, she had seen him somewhere.

“You know. You saved me when you sent me the message, I was going to fight with oppa again” Ji Won said.

“You’re welcome. He has been being like this for long time now, why? I mean if he loves you, why doesn’t he leave you so you can be independent?” Min Ah said with a worried tone in her voice.

“I know. I think he can’t understand me because he thinks I’m still a baby. He would get married one day and I would be alone. You know ‘I’m a forever alone.” Ji Won said the last phrase laughing at herself.

“I wouldn’t, I guess. You know the gift” Her friend answered showing her the key chain.

“Ok! Neither would I. Let’s go to the swings” Ji Won offered.

“Yes!” Min Ah said excited.

They loved the swings, they felt like they’re free and they could have fun leaving back all the stress that school gave them.

“How is your video? Did you finish it?” Min Ah said with a curious expression.

“Yes. I’ll show you later, at school in the recess, if you’re agree.” Ji Won said comforting her anxious friend.

“Ok, I’ll wait” Min Ah said with a smile.

They played together for a long hour in the park. They had fun.

 (Meanwhile, with Boyfriend)

“Good work guys!” Dong Hyun said happily. The other member looked excited.

“Hyung?” Kwang Min called.

“Yes?” The leader answered.

“Did you see all the fans?” Kwang Min asked with innocence.

“No. We were blind and we didn’t see them” Min Woo said sarcastically.

“Yah!” Kwang Min complained.

“Yes Kwang Min I saw them.” The leader said with patience.

“I mean, there were a lot of fans!” Kwang Min said amazed.

“Not a lot as other idols.” Young Min said upset.

“Well, we don’t have a lot but, the ones we have only love us.” Kwang Min said.

“Aww!” All the others said amazed by his comment.

“Our Kwang Min is getting more mature” Hyun Seong said glaring at him with a big smile.

“My dongsaenguie is growing up” Young Min said faking a cry.

“Well. Let’s go home guys, tomorrow is a busy day.” Dong Hyun said with his leadership voice.

They went to their dorm to have some rest.

Ji Won’s POV:

I went back home late. I checked my clock and it was 10:00 p.m. Tomorrow I have to work, but I'll start in the afternoon, so I can stay up late.

“Where were you?” My dad asked with an angry voice.

“I was with Min Ah. I told you before I left.” I said trying to be patient with my dad.

“Yes, but you’re late” He said with his serious expression that makes me feel nervous.

“I’m sorry. We were playing and having too much fun that I forgot about the time.” Ji Won said with apologize in her eyes.

“Ok…” My father said sighing. “It's just that…I can’t see you all the week just the weekends and I haven’t seen you as much as I want today. I understand you have your own life and you’re growing up” My dad continued with a sad expression. I sat down on the couch next to him and comforted him with a hug. I love my parents so much that I don’t like to see them feeling sad because of me, but at the same time I know that this is normal.

“Dad, I understand. Don’t worry I won’t do it again, I’m sorry” I said trying to apologize with my dad.

“Daughter, I understand you have your own life, don’t worry. I’m glad that you’re here hugging me” He said with a smile on his face, he looked happy with my action. When he said that, I realized that I was hugging him tightly like if I didn’t want to let him go.

“Dad I love you” I said sweetly.

“I love you more” He said and he gave me a kiss on my right cheek. We stayed hugging us for a while until he said: “Well, is late and you have to work tomorrow, it's time to go to sleep. Good night sweetheart” My daddy said lovingly.

“Good night. Have good dreams and that means dream of me” I said laughing.

“Of course I will” he said with a big smile on his face. We took our ways. I went to my bedroom and him to his.

 I entered in my room, it looked a little messy. I picked up all the things and I ordered all my room, it was late. I took a shower and made my way right to my bed. A minute after I laid down on my bed, someone knocked my door and opened it.

“May I come in?” Joowon said.

“Yes” I said without looking at him, I was upset.

 “I’m sorry” He said when he laid down on my bed beside me.

I sighed. “I’m selfish” He said, his voice sounded sad.

“I’m glad that you realize that by yourself” I said with a mocking voice.

“I know…” he paused, “I’m sorry, now I can understand. I think I was afraid that something could happen to you” He said, I turned around to see him.

“Where is Hyun Bin?” I asked. He made a pout.

“Uncle and aunt came for the dinner and took him.” He said, this time I was seeing him, glaring at his eyes.

“Ok. I’m glad that you understood. Mom and dad need help and I want to help them and me too.” I said, he was sad, glaring at him makes me feel better because I know what he was feeling.

He hugged me and gave a peek on my forehead. I smiled. I needed him and his comprehension.

“Oppa I’m sorry” I said.

“You don’t have to be sorry. Can I sleep with you?” He said with a grin. I nodded.

We slept together, sometimes I think it could look wear, but he is my brother.

The next morning I woke up, he wasn’t here but I didn’t care. I made my way to the bathroom like all my routine days but I bumped with someone, it was him.

“Good morning” He said smiling.

“Good morning” I said with a sleepy voice, it sounded like I was drunken ¬¬

I entered to the bathroom and did what I needed to do. I went downstairs I saw my parents having their breakfast, they didn’t wait for us.

“What will I eat? I see that you go ahead with the meal” I said.

“You would eat what is in your chair, honey. Your dad and I have to go to the marked, we need food.” My mom said.

“Ok” I said,

“If you go out, please send me a message.” My mom said with her worried tone.

“At what time you have to work?” My dad asked while he was interrupting my mom.

“Ok mom and I have to work at 4 p.m.” I said with a grin. The other son came and sat on his chair.

“Good morning everyone” He said smiling.

“Good morning” Mom, dad and me said in unison.

“Are you going out today, mom?” Joo Won asked.

“Yes. I gave instructions to your sister, if you have a question please tell her” she answered him.

“Ok. Bye mom and dad I love you” Joo Won said while my parents were leaving.

The rest of the meal was typical; we ate and talked, wash the dishes. We decided to go out until my time of work; Joo Won decided to send me there.

We went to a park near the building.

“I’m glad to have you. Just the two of us like old times.” Joo Won said with a big smile, this time he was holding my hand, I don’t care.

“Yes” I said and sighed.

We chatted; we ate our ice creams and have a walk in the park. A while before my time to enter we went direct to the Starship’s building.

“We are here. You can go.” I said to Joo Won and laughed.

“Ok. I’m going now. Take care and send me a message when you finish with your work.” He said.

I entered to the reception and sat in a chair waiting for my instructions. The same lady that attended me the other day told me to wait a little.

A group of six boys appeared in front on me, I heard they were talking about… ehem… I think it was me.

“Seeing that bus. I remember the other day that I had to take the bus. A girl sat next to me, I greeted her but she was like what the hell with you and I asked her if she knew us, but she said NO. I felt upset.” The guy I met in the bus said.

“Maybe she is so outdated, that’s why she doesn’t know us. Don’t worry we’re cool” One guy of them said, the tallest one.

 “Young Min ah…” I think his name is Young Min “… don’t be like that, maybe she has a lot of thing to do, that’s why she doesn’t know us.” The identical one said, I think they’re twins.

“Kwang Min don’t be so innocent, someone could hurt you with all your innocence.” The elder one said, I think he is the elder because he looks older than the others.

 “You can come in.” The young lady said ‘I must learn her name’ I thought.

“Yes.” I said. I walked with my head down preventing that the guys don’t see my face and the one who knows me recognize me. ‘I’m glad I wore my glasses’. I thought.

 

Sorry I couldn't update in time, I'm bussy =S. But here is the new chapter XD