Looking for a Job

I'm the New Starship's... Janitor?

 

Ji Won’s POV:

Aaahh… I really love this song but when it’s my alarm clock, sounds annoying” I thought while my cell phone was playing the song Dream Girl of SHINee.

“Wake up my little princess, it’s late” My oppa said. Aish! I really hate when he tries to treat me like a baby, I’m older now, you know? this year I’ll be 17.

“Stop calling me little princess that makes me feel ugh cute or something really pretty!” I said annoyed and with a disgusted expression. I woke up from my comfortable and soft and… ok, I have to go to school.

“Well, I called you my little princess because I know that, that annoys you and you’ll wake up, I’m a genius, I’m not?”

“No you aren’t… Get out of my room!” I said mad. He got out smiling.

I wore my uniform, took  my new and good cell phone (I had to work like a peddler selling rice cake and coffee to have this beautiful baby, I love this cell phone, this has a lot of good camera options). I went downstairs, my mom was leaving but I stopped her and gave her goodbye kiss.

“Oh! Sweetie, the food is in the container in the fridge, I have to go. Take care, you too Joo Won, work hard” My mommy said and kissed me back.

Yes, this is my mom’s life, she has to work all the day to give us our daily bread, my dad works at Jeju Island so I only see him the weekends. We have a middle position.

My oppa works at an editorial, he has a lot of work but he can do it here, in the house, so he is the one who drives me home to school and school to home. We’re close. Oh! I forgot to tell you that he has a stupid girlfriend that I hate, maybe because she’s the opposite of me, she’s annoying for me =P

“The breakfast is ready. Come here and have a good meal with your oppa. You’re going to be late for school, hurry up!” He said.

“Yes, I’m coming”

We ate our delicious breakfast that my mom made for us. After our meal I brushed my teeth and went to my school with my oppa.

Well, anybody knows except my parents, but today I want to go to find a job, you know the next year I’ll be in the university and I want apply to a good one, so I have to pay a lot of money and I don’t want to bother my parents about the money.

I arrived to the school. I’m so tired, you know? I’ve been editing my new video. I love to film and take pictures everywhere I go.

I could see Hyun Bin oppa waving and waiting for me at the school gate, oh! And there is Min Ah too, she is so like me but colder than me, isn’t that great?! I really love her!

“Hi guys” I said with a big smile.

“Hi” They said in unison.

“Why are you so happy? This is kind of wear” oppa said, I hit him in the arm playfully. I stuck my tongue at him.

“Shut up! Today is my day I’m going to find a job and with the money I’ll earn, I’m going to pay my university studies!” I said with an enthusiastic tone.

“That’s good…” Min Ah said happily and with a smile, and then like always she said “…good luck. You aren’t good with schedules.”  with a serious expression.

The bell rang “Come on, let’s go to class” Oppa said.

“Why don’t you get a scholarship so you won’t have to pay the school?” Min Ah asked.

“Well as you know, I don’t have the best grades” I said and Min An answered “You have a point”

“Yep. And you need to have the best grades but if you’re an average student you can’t have a scholarship until your second year of college and you’ll have to have the best grades” I said while we were in the hallways going to our class.

“That´s too hard, don’t you think?” Min Ah said to oppa.

“Yes, I know but this worth it” I said with a big smile on my face. We entered to our classroom and Min Ah rolled her eyes (I know even if I’m not looking her.)

“Well, you deserve it. You’re a good photographer and the best filming videos” Hyun Bin said while patting my head.

“I know!” I said proudly “…stop patting me!” I said annoyed. He knows that I hate people treating me like a baby, I’m not a baby anymore, we have the same age (he’s older than me for months) but he thinks I’m a little girl, isn’t that weird? Well, he’s weird.

“Hehe. I know you hate it and I love bothering you!” He sang and then like a little kid stuck his tongue.

“Weirdos” Min Ah said. We just laugh, we already know that.

What can I said? The classes were the same, boring but I must (yeah “I must”) have better notes this semester, so I have to put attention. Now that I’m putting attention in classes, the subjects are easier, maybe they weren’t because I was always distracted and I only used to study for the exams and got regular grades, they were easy, I guess ¬¬

My favorite bell of the day rang, yeah the recess!! =)

We went to the cafeteria, I brought rice with some vegetables, that’s all I’ll eat (I ate earlier in my house, so when is the skip I’m not hungry but I know I have to eat)

“Ji Wonnie, why don’t you go to my house today? I want to spend today with you. You know? My parents had to go to Jeju, so I’ll be home alone, can you come with me home?” Hyunbin said with aegyo, he has good ones but I have the best in our family (hehehe).

“What do you think?” I imitated him in a mockingly tone “Aish! Just YOU go to my house and stay with me and oppa all the rest of the day , better said with Joo Won I won’t be at home, I’ll be finding a job” I said coldly.

“Ok” he said, I think he’s sad… whatever he loves Joo Won, they have a lot of fun together.

“What are you eating? That again? Are you doing a diet?” Min Ah said with a cold expression, pointing at my food.

“Rice with vegetables and yes is that again and… yes I want to be healthy. I read this tips of how to be healthier and I need it.” I said then I bit a pumpkin.

“But you don’t have a bad figure, you’re good, you were worst before” Min Ah said. Sometimes she is so evil with people.

“Well I want to have a better one” I murmured with sadness, Hyun Bin just path my knee.

“Ok? Whatever. Did you finish your new video?” Min ah said.

“Almost. I haven’t, this is bigger than the last, don’t worry this weekend I’ll finish it” I said trying to calm down my anxious friend.

“Ok, stop talking. I have a bad headache. Ji Wonnie, please take care of me today, pamper me too ah?” Oppa said. I know he wants my attention I hadn’t seen him the last week and when he called I wasn’t that exited.

“Tell Joo Won I don’t have time today, maybe when I’ll return of my looking for job.”

“Aish! Didn’t you miss me?” Oppa said.

“I missed you” Min Ah said with a smirk on her face.

“I did too. And you Ji Won?” He said with a sad expression.

“You know? Sometimes you act like a couple” Min Ah said with a puzzled look.

“Well he, not me. He is always bothering me with affection” I said concentrated in my delicious lunch.

“Stop acting cool, I know you’re warm but you don’t want to show it. Are you listening?”

“Ah? Sorry I was thinking about my new job, sorry” I said with an apologize look.

The bell rang

The rest of my school day was… like always, boring.

Oppa picked us (Hyun Bin and I) up to my house. Hyun Bin has all his things in my house like his second house =P

After the meal I start my looking for a job.

 First I started in a little restaurant but they didn’t want an underage person, they want a legal age person =S

Then I went to a photo studio but they rejected me too. “This is sad” I thought.

I didn’t have more options so then a big announcement of I need an employer appeared. I read it and went to the big building happy for my last opportunity to have a job.

“Excuse me I want the job, I know I’m under legal age but I have my parents’ permission. Can I have a job with that?” I asked the young receptionist of the building.

“Yes, please wait a minute, I’m going to call the boss” She said nicely.

“Thank you” I said with a happy tone.

“Yes, you can enter” She said after he hung up the phone. I just nodded.

I entered in the room, the boss was like a military and with a strange look.

“You want the job?” He said. He has a deep voice.

“Yes Sir” I said with polite.

“Ok. Let me see your curriculum and your parents’ permission please” He said.

“Yes” I handed him my papers he read them in a minute.

“Ok you know how to take good photos and videos. I like it, you’re good. But for now I just have one job for you” He said with a smile on his face.

“Thank you, so I have the job?”

“Yes, you’ll start the next week”

Yeah! I got a job and then I’ll go to the best university and I’ll be the best director. I’m so happy XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I know I'm late but it was in editing.