C2~ The SHINEE.

~The New Student~

Hey, guys! It's me D.A and I finally have the time to continue ~The New Student~.

 

Usually it was my bff and she asked me to change it a little but it wasn't that bad to me.

 

Well, Idk u guys but tell me if u like it or not and if u don't I'll change a little.

 

So here goes the 2nd chapter of ~The New Student~ I hope u like it :)!!!


 

                             "Aish! I've tried to look for every direction and ask a lot of question but nothing!" Sulli sighed. "Hey, milk skin! Your going somewhere?" A voice suddenly appeared. "I ... urm..." Sulli muttered.

"Look at me so we can talk properly " The guy was really serious. Sulli turned around and swing her front hair and push her long hair to the back.


                      Sulli look so adorable and beautiful. She have a long hair but it wasn't long until her waist, a front hair that cover her face a little, a very white and soft skin when the sun shoot it's light on her skin she is like the stars that glow on night, not to short and not to tall, she's just in the perfect height, two long legs perfect for a model, the smell of her perfume just caught on everyone nose every time they're near her, no make up just a beautiful smile.

                          Every girl care of their image but this girl seems like a person who just like to be free with her real beauty.

 

                      "Hello..." She called out to the guy. He keep starring at her and for the last 3 minutes his heart skipped a beat 5 times just for a reason her beauty success to flow straight in his heart. "HELLO..." She waved her hand . "Hello... Hey!!! Do you hear or see me? Hello..." she said waving her  hands to get his attention and he snapped out. "Sorry.. I-I mean! I'm sorry! Urmm..." Than everything was quiet.

                    "Urmm,annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee Taemin but you can call me Taemin." He bowed and introduce himself . "Oh, annyeonghaseyo! My name is Choi Jinri but call me Sulli. Nice to meet you." She greeted with a big smile and bowed. "Hey, can you help me? I'm a new student here." She said giving him a piece of paper. "This is easy. It seems like you'll be in the same class with me since your class will be making a renovation for 11 months and the teachers gather up your class in my class." He said giving her a big smile. "Great,than!" They both smiled at each other.

                   "So, your 16 this year right?" Taemin said wanted to break the silent. "Yup! How about you?" Sulli said looking at Taemin with a big smile. "Well, I'm a senior this year." He said but then he notice that his heart was beating even harder than usuall. "Jeongmal? Than that mean I have to call you Oppa! Taemin Oppa!" Than the both of them laugh really hard while walking to class.

                   Taemin opened the door and Sulli saw all the students in the class than she went out from the class. "Hey! Why are you hiding behind the door?" He asked and giggled when he saw Sulli hiding like she saw a ghost. "I'm just nervous. Even though, it's my first day here so I'll get really nevous." She said closing her eyes. "Hey! Don't be like that. Just fit yourself in it!"

                  He pulled Sulli's hand and bring her in the classroom. When she walked in, all the boys were looking at her and some of them were jealous of Taemin and some are just looking and winking at her. All the girls in the class just gave her a cold look and something made her understand by the meaning of those cold glares.

                 "Sit next to me milk skin!" Taemin showed the desk next to him. "Thanks, Oppa!" said Sulli and running to the sit next to Taemin .All the girls gave her a dead glare when she  sit next to Taemin. "Hey, Oppa! Who's sitting next to me?" she asked looking curious. "Oh, just a friend of mine. Were both like brother's and the three guys sitting in front of you too.We call ourself Shinee!" he said . Than the both of them talk random things and every story Taemin told Sulli just make her laugh really hard.

                "Yo, what's up all!" Everyone were shock and stopped looking at Taemin and Sulli when someone slammed the door loudly and made noise . "Ready for lame studies!" Jonghyun is a guy who just want to have fun instead of studies. "Stop making noise before the principal walks in front our class and punish us for making noise." scolded Onew. "Sorry." Jonghyun said making a pout face. The three of them went to their desk .

                "Oh, hey Taemin and the cute and pretty girl that we just bump into at the locker hall." Jonghyun said. "Cute!" Key said when he remembered a girl. "Pretty!" Onew too. "Bump into" Jonghyun added. "Locker hall!" The three of them said at the same time and widened up their eyes.They turned around and stared at Sulli .

                "Why are you guys starring at me like that?" Sulli was shocked to see them starring at her at once in the same time. "Say! Aren't you the girl that we just bump into?" Key asked . All of them flashback about the time the four of them bump into each other at the locker hall.

                "You guys know each other?" Taemin asked giving a curious look at all of them. "Yes, we bumped into each other at the locker hall. I ask them the direction to this class but... I'm sorry guys! I know I shouldn't disappear like that. Once again I'm sorry!"  she said looking down and bowed ."Oh,it's ok. You can just sit and do your own work." Key said. "Gamsahabnida!" Sulli said bowed politely.

                     Five minutes past, the three keep staring at her but she just kept quiet and look down. "Hey ! Could you guys stop starring at her. Your making her uncomfortable!" Taemin scolded the boys . "Yeah, stop starring at her you both. She doesn't like you!" Jonghyun said. "Hey! What did you say?!?" Onew and Key stand up and scolded at Jonghyun . "What? Want to fight?!?" Jonghyun shouted . Suddenly, someone pulled Jonghyun and Key hair and pushed their heads to hit Onew's head. "Hey! Who did that?" Key shouted looking at Minho . "Oh, Minho! What the heck you think your doing?!" Onew scolded him."Didn't I told you guys to never fight or make trouble in class!" Minho scolded with a cold look.

                          Minho sit next to Sulli. "Hi, I'm Sulli . Nice to meet you." Sulli said waving her hand at him. Minho looked at her. Then he starred at her and he started blink 3 times. "Urmm... Hey!" He muttered but than his heart started to beat more faster and skipped a beat twice. Yup! Once again Sulli's beauty made Minho fluttered and his heart full of butterflies. "Wait up! Stand still!" Sulli said starring at him than came a flashback about the guy that saved her. 'She's so beautiful and really cute. I can't help myself to stop starring at her . Wait! What am I talking about and why is my heart beating so fast. This is really not you Minho!' Minho thought to himself.

                 "Hey,aren't you the guy that saved me just now !" she said. "Jeongmal?" Minho said trying to remember about the fight he got at the locker hall and the girl just left him without a thank you. Once again, Sulli stand up and bowed to him " Thank you for saving me from that jerk." she said bowing. "Your welcome but after this you own me something." Minho said. "Neh!" She said and they both smile at each other. "Hey , you guys know each other?" Taemin asked. "Oh, this is the guy I told you oppa that saved me from the jerk." she said happily. "Sulli, why do you only call Taemin oppa! Call me Oppa too!" Jonghyun said making a pout face. "Neh! Than I'll call all of you Oppa! The SHINEE OPPA!" Sulli said using a cute tone. Than all of them laugh really hard together.

                           In the other side of the group , "That girl is getting in my nerve. " Yuri said giving a cold stare at Sulli. "Yeah, doesn't she know Taemin Oppa is mine." Suzy said giving Sulli an angry look and cross her hands. "Who she think she is stealing my Minho! Urgh!"Yuri said hitting her desk. "We got to show her who's the diva here." Suzy gave an evil smile.

 


 

This is the 2nd chapter! I hope it's good :)

 

Well I don't think I'll be updating often because I'm busy with school.

 

I will ask my bff to replace me if I'm busy but for this week I promise I'll update because it's a holiday this week.

 

Keep reading and I promise I'll update! ;)