C5~ I Love a Tomboy.

~The New Student~

Hey, guys! It's me D.A .

 

Sweet wouldn't have time to replace me.

 

So I hope if I update late please be patient.

 

I promise I'll update as soon as possible! So enjoy the chapter ^_^ !!

 



 

 

Key (POV).l

 

                    I was walking to school alone but suddenly, “KEY OPPA!” A girl shouted. I look behind and saw the cute new girl. When I say she’s cute I really mean it, she’s damn cute but sadly my heart was stole by a girl and you ask me who you would totally laugh on me and thought of it as a joke so I better not tell you guys.

 

                   I stopped walking and smiled at Sulli. She was running and keep screaming my name and ask me to wait for her. “Oppa! Let’s go to school together!” She said panting. “Neh! C’mon let’s go. I already miss my beloved tomboy.” I said. “What?” She ask still panting. “Oh, nothing let’s go!” I said and sigh. So glad she didn’t hear it or my secret will totally be a the school news and she will totally won’t talk to me ever again.

 

                 We arrive in front of the school, “So glad we made it already or we’ll totally be late.” She said smiling at me and I smile back at her. I look at my watch, “Well it’s still early.” I said and we both went in. We walk together to the locker hall and started to laugh about random things. “Hey, are you  both a couple!” Suddenly, Krystal appear from nowhere and shouted.

 

                “Aniyo!” We both shouted at the same time. “Than why did guys came to school together?” Victoria ask also came from nowhere with the other F(x). Suddenly, I saw the girl of my love life. She starred at me and made a  cute pout face. ‘OMG! She look so cute with that pout face. Hold yourself Key! You don’t want her to know about your feelings right!’ I shouted in my head, oh Amber! If only you know what are my real feelings to you.

 

                “I saw Key Oppa on my way to school. So, I thought to go to school together with him because I was walking alone with no one to talk with.” Sulli said patting my shoulders. I glance at Amber again and this time I saw her smiling. I felt like I was about to melt when I saw her smiling, she look so beautiful when she smile!   

 

                “Glad to hear that or Amber would…” When Luna was about to say something, Amber cut her first. “Sulli, you look so cute today.” “Jeongmal? Gomawo Amber!” Sulli said with a bright smile but I know that there was something fishy that the F(x) didn’t  want to tell me. “Urmmm… Why won’t we go first girls! C’mon Sull! Bye, Amber! Bye, Key Oppa!” Krystal said pulling Sulli’s hand and drag the F(x) away from us.

 

Amber (POV).

 

              “Urmmm… Why won’t we go first girls! C’mon Sull! Bye, Amber! Bye, Key Oppa!” Krystal said pulling Sulli’s hand and drag the F(x) away from us. ‘Shoot! I’m gonna kill you Krystal!!!’ I said in my head and roll my eyes. “So, urmm… Amber! I wanted to…” Key said. Key is so cool. I don’t know why but I have feelings for him and I know he only think of me as a dude friend not as a woman. I wanted to confess but I’m scared if I him the truth he may not talk to me anymore.

              In my whole I’ve never felt weak in front of a guy but in front of Key , I feel like a woman instead of a guy but I still act as dude in front of him even if I don’t want to. Well, I have once told a guy I like him in elementary school but than he made fun of me so I kind of punch him on the face and that is why I dress up and act myself as a tomboy. Well, I don’t act as a tomboy to everyone I only act as a girl in front of the F(x).

 

            “Are you… free tonight? Because I have two tickets for a horror movie to watch with one of the guys but they’re kind of busy this week.” Key asked scratching his head. ‘OMG! Is he asking me out? AAAAH!!! I think I have butterflies inside my heart.’ I shouted in my mind. “No! I’m not.” I said wait did I just reject his offer. “Oh, so are you…” Key was about to say something when suddenly I cut him. “Key, I need to go. I’m scared I’m late. Bye!” I said running. “Urr… O-ok, see you in class!” He shouted.

 

                I hid myself behind the lockers. “What did I just do? He ask me out and I reject him! I thought this is what you wanted Amber. Urgh, I’m so darn stupid.” I said to myself and hit the lockers . Suddenly, the bell ring. “OMG! I’m still not in class!” I said and ran as fast I could.

 

No one’s (POV).

 

              The F(x) left Amber with Key and ran as far as they could from them. Suddenly, they stopped and panting. “Why, the heck did we left Amber and Key Oppa!” Sulli asked panting really hard. “Oh, yeah! Sulli, I forgot that you’re still new here.” Krystal said panting. “Well the truth is Sulli ! Amber likes Key and Key likes Amber! Get it now?” Victoria said stop panting.

 

                “Oh, so that’s why Key Oppa keep starring at Amber and also the reason why Amber look sad when she saw me with Key Oppa it’s because she likes him.” Sulli said also stop panting. “Well Sulli there’s a lot of things you need to know!” Suddenly the bell ring, “We’ll tell you in class! C’mon.” Than they ran again.

 

10 minutes.

 

             Amber keep running to her class.”Why the school have to be so big and have so many levels!!!” Amber said. Suddenly, she bump into someone. “Ouch! What where you going dude!!!” Amber shouted rubbing her head. “Sorry, I didn’t mean too.” They guy said rubbing his eyes. Amber glance at the guy .

 

             “Key!” She shouted and was shock to see the person that she bumped into was actually the guy she have feelings for. “Amber!” Key said and both of them starred at each other eyes. ‘OMG! Amber have so pretty eyes. ‘ Key shouted in his head. ‘I can’t believe it. I never knew Key have sparkling eyes.’ Amber thought.

 

            Suddenly, Key stood up and land his hand to help her. She hold his hand and stood up, “Gomawo!” Amber said not looking at Key.”Neh!” Key replied shortly and starred at her. “Urmmm, Key!” Amber called. “Neh?” Key said still starring at her. “You can let go  my hand now.” She said and Key let go of her hand suddenly their keep beating really fast.

 

             “Mianhae!” He mumbled. “Gwenchana.” She said. “Let’s go to class!” Key said pointing to the class door. Amber just nodded. They went in to together, Key slowly open the door and he didn’t saw the teacher but only his classmates reading their book. “Clear!” He whispered at Amber. The both of them sneakily went in when suddenly, “Key! Amber! Where have the both of you been?”  The teacher came out of nowhere.

              Key and Amber stand still like a soldier. “Mianhae!” The both of them said and bowed at the teacher. “Detention for a month in the afternoon! The usual class.” The teacher said. “Neh!” They said and the teacher point to their sit. The both of them went to their sit and everyone just grinned at them.

                    “So did anything happen? Did you tell him your feelings?” Krystal asked. “Aniyo! But he did ask me out.” Amber said reaching out her book from her school bag. “And you said yes?” Victoria asked. “Aniyo.” Amber replied. “Why didn’t you? I thought you like him?” Luna asked. “Yes, I do but…” Amber muttered and just make a pout face. “It’s ok! After this you’ll be spending a month with Key Oppa!” Sulli said smiling brightly at her. “Well, I guess you’re right.” Amber said and they continued reading.

 

                   “So did you tell her your feelings? Did you ask her out?” Taemin asked Key. “Well, I did ask her out.” Key said still heartbroken after what Amber answered him. “Did she say yes?” Onew asked. “Aniyo!” Key said and glance at Amber. “Poor you!” Jonghyun said making a pout face. “Well, look in the bright sight hyung! You’ll be spending your whole afternoon with her for a month.” Minho said cheering Key up. “Well, I guess you’re right.” Key replied. All of them continued reading again.

 


 

So, I finally got to update the story about keyber.

 

I like keyber, they seem so perfect together .

 

Well, that's not the finish of keyber ^_^!!!

 

I promise I'll update soon ok?!? ;)