C8~ Our Day.

~The New Student~

Hey, guys! Long time no update:P

 

So again it's me Sweet... I finally got the perfect time to update this for you guys.

 

Have you guys watch ~The New Student Trailer~ yet?

 

Actually DA wanted to make herself but it seems like she's going to be busy with 

 

The mid exams so I helped her with the video and story. ENJOY! >_<

 


 

Sulli (POV).

 

                   It's a beautiful Saturday morning, today we F(x) thought of doing nothing in the morning and just stay in Amber's house. Well we promise SHINEE that we'll have fun with them in the afternoon. All of us were really happy to go out with the SHINEE but not Luna eonnie. She kept glaring at us when we said the word 'ONEW'. I guess she hates him or maybe they had a fight. Victoria eonnie was still still sleeping upstairs while of us are having breakfast downstair in the dinning room.

 

             "Good morning, girls!" Victoria eonnie shouted yawning. "Morning eonnie!" I greeted her back while the others just greeted her 'hey!'. "You woke up late? Is it another chit chatting date on the phone with Changmin?" Krystal asked smirking while filling milk in her cereal. "YAH!!! Krystal-ah, how did you know?" Victoria shouted at her while keep repeating hitting her arm weakly. "Yah, eonnie! Stop that it hurts!!!" Krystal growled and continued eating her cereall.

 

             "Well, Changmin do have some good looks." Luna eonnie said looking at me with the eyes sign saying 'Am I right?' and I just nodded as an agreement. "Ofcourse, his my boyfriend. His not only good lookings you know, he has the heart of an angel." She said while day dreaming about maybe Changmin I guess.

 

              "I still don't get it though. He acts all geekly in class but he acts like a hotty outside of the class." Krystal said with an annoying look. "What do you mean by the word 'geekly'?" I asked confuse because what kind of person transform so quickly but only if his a super hero or is he? "Well in class he acts like a nerd with glasses on, the way he talk totally sounds nerdy and his brain is like a computer. Ask him any question and he know what's the answer for the solution." Krystal explained and that made Victoria smiled really  damn hard. "I'm not finish!" Krystal growled when she looked at Victoria who was really happy about what Krystal said.

 

             "At the outside of the class his a totall 'Jerk' and as known as the 'playboy'." Krystal said in an angry tone while giving Victoria a deep evil look. "Hey, I know it's not true that Changmin is a playboy. They're just saying that because they don't know the real Changmin. If his a playboy than he would have been dumping me by now or date other girls behind my back and also I often went for dinner with his family and they said that he is totally deep in love with me and he had never brought a girl to meet his family but only me." Victoria shouted also giving her the same look.All of us just froze in a shock.

 

             "Oh My God! Victoria, I've seen him went out with other girls and not only one girl but a billion different type of women." Krystal said stop giving her those looks. "Krystal! One day I'll prove him to you that his a nice guy." Victoria said glancing her a sweet smile. Krystal smiled back softly but I know that Krystal was telling the truth just looking into her eyes she seems to be telling the truth. 

 


 

No one's (POV).

 

               "So do you guys see them?" Amber asked. "I think I see them." Sulli shouted pointing at a group of guys. "Yah! My Key!" Amber shouted excitedly and jumping . Than, Amber stopped when she glance at her friends who were giving her a weird look. "Who knew a handsome tomboy got a handsome girl, oops! I mean guy. Sorry.Krystal with an oops look. That made Amber to hit her weakly on the arm while the other F(x) just laughed.

 

              "Hey, girls!" Jonghyun shouted waving at them. "Annyeong, guys!" All of us shouted. "Urmmm... Let's split up!" Key said. "Ok, so Amber walks with me, Luna with Onew and Victoria with Jonghyun." Key said and that made Luna and Onew gave each other glares. "How about us hyung?" Taemin asked. "Well, suit yourselves." Jonghyun shouted while Lina and Onew kept scolding each other while walking. 

 

              "Sulli come with me!" Taemin pulled Sulli's arm and she just obey. "You guys don't mind walking together right?" Taemin asked. "Neh, I don't mind. How about you Oppa?" Krystal asked sweetly. Minho's heart was really damn hurt and make him to punch him really hard. "Oppa?" Krystal asked. "Hah? Ah- Neh." Minho said cooling himself down. "Good then! Kaja." Sulli said.

 


 

Taemin's (POV).

 

               I walked with Sulli at the park and that made my heart beats even faster. 'Aniyo! I have to hold myself. I don't want to crash our friendship into strangers.' I thought. "Oppa! Where are we going?" She asked. "Hrmm? Oh, urmmm... let's sit at that fountain." I said when I saw a fountain."Neh! Kaja..." She said and we walk to the fountain together.

 

               "Wow, this place is so beautiful." She said spinning around. "I know right?" I said sitting beside the fountain and Sulli followed sitting next to me. "Oppa did you often come here?" She asked me. "Neh! Usually, I always go alone without the others but after you move in I thought to share this place with you guys." I said. "Gomawo." She said softly. "Why?" I asked curiously. "For sharing this place with me . I'll use it as place when I have problems." She smiled me and I smiled back. 

 

              We looked at the clouds and keep laughing at the funny cloud shapes. Suddenly, we heard someone coming to our way. "Oh, you guys! We actually bump at each other, what a lucky fate." Krystal said smilling. "Neh, a really lucky fate." Minho said. I don't know why but I think I just saw Minho glaring at me.

 

            "Come join us you guys!" Sulli said. "Ah-neh! C-come join us." I said weakly and faking a smile. 'I thought today was suppose to be my day alone with Sulli!!! What an un-lucky fate.' I shouted in my head. Suddenly, Minho went to next to Sulli and again his glaring at me!!!-_-' . While Krystal sit next to him. "Gladly!I whispered. "Mwo? What did you say Oppa?" Sulli ask and everyone looked at me. "Oh, aniyo!" I said faking a smile.

 

            All of us talk and joke with each other. Then, the jealous devil came to me when I saw Minho and Sulli laughing and joking with each other. I could also see Krystal upset too. Actually, I already know about the fact Krystal likes Minho. Well, Krystal! I know how you feel.

 


 

So that's all... Sorry, for the short story!>.< 

 

I promise when I'm free I'll make even longer!!!^.^

 

Before ending my words I just want to say don't forget to:

 

Subscribe, upvote and if you want to be one of me and DA's member add DA.

 

Bye, have a happy go lucky day! <3