C13~ Weird Feelings.

~The New Student~

Hey, there! Updated a chapter...

 

Sorry, I haven't updated for so long. you know school and stuffs.

 

But at least i've updated right? ehehehe cx

 

so, enjoy... thanks for reading you beautiful human XD

 


 

                                   Sulli was walking down the hallways but she suddenly stopped when she heard Minho shouting her name. She turned around to look at him. Minho stopped in front of her and started panting. "Hey, Sulli! Are you heading to class?" He asked as he stopped panting and gave her a cheerful smile. Sulli nodded before answering his question; "Yup! I guess you're heading to class too, eh? Let's go together!" She stated, raising her arms in the air. He let out a bright smile and eagerly nodded to her offer. Of course he wouldn't say no since he found out that he's actually in love with her. "Great then! Let's go~" She said cheerfully and started walking but suddenly stopped when she felt him linking his arm with her's. "Kajja!" He said coolly and started walking dragging Sulli along. Just leaving the girl confuse but somehow managed to make her feel butterflies inside her tummy.

 

                                   As they were passing through a few classes, the other students started to whisper and giving them curious look when they saw their arms linked together. All of them were curious with their relationship wether they were some couple or not? But the scene right now really made it obvious that they were when their not even in a relationship. 

 

                                   Sulli blushed when she kept on glancing at their linked arms. She didn't know what type of weird feeling was in her right now. It was actually the first time she had ever felt that way. She was curious with the awkward feeling she's having right now. She wanted to know what was it? Why is she having this weird feelings? Why does she feel strange in her tummy? Why is she blushing so hard right now?

 

                                   "Hey, Sulli! Are you ok?" He asked and Sulli snapped back to reality when she realized that she've been starring at their linked arms. "Huh? Wha-? Oh, yeah! I'm fine. Just... nothing!" She replied back and Minho only nodded. When they finally reached their class, they took their seats which were next to each other. 

 

                                   The class was a bit noisy, Minho and Sulli still didn't talk to each other after the scene. She was feeling a little bit uncomfortable with the weird feelings she's having right now. Minho didn't like the awkwardness that they were having, so he thought of starting a conversation with her. 

 

                                   "Urmmm... Sorry, if what I've done just now actually made you uncomfortable." He said, scratching the back of his head. Sulli glance at him when she started to hear himsay something. Somehow she felt guilty for making him think that he did something wrong. It wasn't Minho's fault that she was starting have weird feeling or maybe it was... 

 

                                   "You don't need to be sorry, oppa. You did nothing wrong. Sorry, if I'm making you feel guilty. But your really not the guilt one." She answered and he gave her an awkward laugh. "Nah~ let's just say it was both of our fault, eh?" He asked her as he playfully raised a brow at her. Sulli laughed and nodded. "Neh!" She answered shortly and the both of them started to laugh together.

 

 


 

Sulli (POV)

 

                                   A few minutes passed, the teacher walkied into the class with 6 other boys. Suddenly, the whole class started to squelling and shouting at something which I think it was 'EXO' ? "Class! Please show manners!" The teacher scolded them and all of them kept quiet but I could still hear the girls behind me squealling so hard. "Please introduce yourself..." She said and the 6 boys nodded.

 

                                   "3... 2... 1... WE ARE ONE! WE ARE EXO!" The boys said at once and all the girls started to squealling so hard. "Annyeonghaseyo! Exo's guardian angel or leader, Suho imnidar!" The guy who looks much more older then the other 5 introduced himself.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Do Kyungsoo imnidar..." The guy with big round eyes, gosh he's so cute. I glance at Minho and back at him, suddenly an anime character appeared in my mind. 'Is it me, or do they look like that green frog called Keroro?' I thought.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Byun Baekhyun imnidar..." The guy with eye-liners.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Park Chanyeol imnidar..." The tallest guy introduced himself. He glance at me and suddenly winked at me. I was a little shock with that. I glance at Minho and he glared at Chanyeol but the guy didn't seem to notice.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Jongin imnidar or as all of you know me as Kai!" The good-looking one said and everyone squealled even more louder this time.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Oh Sehun imnidar..." The youngest introduced with a cute smile. I have to admit his really cute.

 

"Well, since all of you-" When the teacher was about to say something, Krystal walked into the class.

 

"Mianhae! I'm late!" She said and panting really hard. Her eyes suddenly wide opened when she saw the 6 boys. She pointed at Kai and shouted; "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" He shouted at him but the guy only smirked at her. He stepped closer to her and patted her head. "Nice to meet you again, my cute fiance." He said leaning a little closer to her and pinched her right cheek. The girls shouted in a sad tone when he said the word 'fiance'.

 

'Ok, wait. I'm confused here. Kai is Krystals' fiance? Did I heard it correctly?' I thought, I glance at Minho and we both gave each other questioning looks and shrugged at what just happen. But somehow Krystal didn't seem happy while Kai seemed much more happier.

 


 

 I haven't updated a scene of minsul for sooooooooooo long ;;

 

But here it is... And yeah, exo - k will be in the story for now. 

 

Well, I wasn't expecting any chanlli but I thought of making them so good friends.

 

So, no worries there's no chanlli going in here but they will be only as friends on the future chapters.

 

Maybe making some jealousy sense in here, eh? anyways, thanks and have a nice day ^_^