C10~ Asking a Trip.

~The New Student~

Hey, I'm sorry for the late update. 

 

I've been busy with school this days and the examination is just around the corner>.<

 

Actually, I'm tired today from having a sport competition with the other schools-.-'

 

With the bad news I broke my right leg on the running section:'(

 

But for you guys, I'll do it!!! Fighting^_^

 


 

Sulli(POV).

 

                                     I went to my locker and there it is a small little note on my locker. I grinned when I saw the word 'Your Mr.?' Who ever the person is his so sweet. I took it of from my locker and read the note.

 

My dear Sulli,

 

                      As like what I promise you, I'll give you gifts often. So hurry open up your locker and open the magic box that'll grant your wish. I won't be suprise if you give yourself a great shock on your face. :O  Love: Your Mr.?

 

I open up my locker and there I saw a beautiful heart shape box with pictures of angels on it. I took it and as I open it. It , suddenly...

 

                                           *Start it's beautiful music tone with a little fairy dancing gracefully...* 

                                                                                        tumblr_mlhnktI8xL1s9bq94o1_250.jpg

I started to hug it and dance slightly around the hall with the sweet music tone on. I could feel my heart beat so fast like so happy. "Who ever you are 'Mr. ?' Your very sweet and I think I'm slowly falling in love with you even without knowing who you are." I said and continued dancing slightly on the hall. No one seem to care about me.  I close back the music box and put it right back into my locker. "You stay here while I go to class." I whispered to the box and close my locker. I grinned and left the lockers place.

 

I'm totally going to have fun showing the girls my present that I got from my secret admire...Hehe... >_<

 

Minho(POV).

 

                      I taped a little note on Sulli's locker and smiled widely. "Sulli, would totally love the present I got for her." I said with a lot of confidence in myself. Suddenly, I saw Sulli approaching to her locker. I quickly hide on the corner of the lockers. As she approach she started grinning and took the note of from her locker.

 

                     She opened her locker and there I saw her gahp. She took the music box that I kept for a long time hoping to give someone I like. She opened it and the music start . She started dance slightly on the hall. I started to feel more nervous and my heart beating even faster after seeing her smile widely.

 

                    She stopped on the middle of the hall and I could hear her saying something. "Who ever you are 'Mr. ?' Your very sweet and I think I'm slowly falling in love with you even without knowing who you are." I heard. She dance slightly back to her locker and put the music box back to her locker. She left the place with wide smile.

 

It's good to see her happy to see my presents but what happen if she knows it's me? Will she like me?

 

Taemin (POV).

 

                       I walk to class alone when suddenly. "Oppa!!" Someone shouted and pat my shoulder. "Aish! Sulli. You may give me a heart attack. You know that?" I scolded her for doing that but instead she just grinned cutely. Sulli is so cute and sweet. No wonder I'm in love with her but why couldn't I tell her. 

 

Could it be? I'm actually exprience the world of love in first sight? Or did Sulli just put a posion on me or hypnotized me.

 

                     "Oppa! Are you going on that camp trip?" She asked. "I'm not sure. How about you?" I asked. "Neh, I'm going." She said all bright spirit. "If you than I go too!" I quickly said. "Neh! Arasso." She said excitedly. The both of us smiled at each other and went in class. Everybody just starred at us while we went ignored and went to our sit.

 

                      "Taeminnie Oppa!" Someone called out my name. "Oh, Suzy-ah." I said expressionless.  "Oppa! Are you going to the camp?" She ask acting all cute. "Neh." I replied shortly. "Daebak! Oppa, how about you sit next to me on the bus." She said excitedly. "Sorry, but I'll be sitting with Sulli on the bus." I said. "WHAT?!?" The both of them shouted looking all shock. 

 

                      "Don't tell me your going too?" She asked Sulli giving a cold look. "N-Neh..." She said nervously. I guess she's still afraid of Suzy after what she've done to her. "Jeongmal? How so annoying!" Suzy sighed and crossed her arms. Sulli just looked down. "Never mind , at least you and Taemin have no relationship or else!" She warned her. "What kind of ridiculous thought are you talking about!" I scolded her. Then she pouted and left.

 

                      "Don't worry Sulli. Suzy is not as scary you think she is. After you get near to her. You'll understand her." I calmed her down. "If she wants to be near to me." She mumbled. I just smiled at her. Then teacher came in and start the lesson.

 


 

Aish! My leg still hurts.>.<'

 

The doctor said it'll be ok in like 3 weeks or a month:'(

 

So I think I could update some story for you guys...

 

Sorry, if the story isn't good because my leg really damn hurt... Urgh!

 

Well, thx for subscribing, upvote and comment on my fanfic I appreciate it a lot!^_^