C6~ My Beautiful Princess.

~The New Student~

Hey, D.A here! I hope your still hungry for more updates of this story^_^

 

It's going to be a keyber chapter today.

 

For minsul and taelli fans don't you worry I'll get an update for you.

 

But for now enjoy keyber... :).

 


 

Amber POV.

 

                           Class just end and there was another 1 hour before detention starts so I thought to go home and get ready because I don't want to go to school with my smelly uniform. Also with the fact, Key would be there too. I walk alone to my house well I came out late from class so I didn't want the girls to wait for me. 

 

                           "Eomma! I'm home!" I shouted but it seems like no one is home. I went to my room upstairs and infront of my door there was a little pink note. I took it of from my door and read it. It was from my mom:

 

Dear my sweet little princess,

 

                         Your dad and I will be going to China for a week. Sorry for not telling you earlier but we were in a rush when we heard your grandma was sick and she is also stubborn to stay in the hospital. Oh, yes... Don't worry about money, your dad live his credit card there so you would survive. Your big brother would not be home to look after you because he'll be going camping with his friends. You can bring your friends at home so you won't be lonely... Take care baby girl.  I love you~^_^

 

                                                                                                                                                                            LOVE,

                                                                                                                                                                             YOUR   ADORABLE  MOM...

                                         


                             

                                      Mom always treat me as a baby and call me princess. Well, I know that's girly but what can I do I just love my mother so much. I just grinned when I read the note . I went into my room and got my towel to take my shower. I look at a picture of F(x) and the Shinee at the beach. When we were in elementry school F(x) and Shinee are really near and the best of friends.

              

                           All of us look so cute when we were little. I still remember the day when me and Key were chasing each other at school when suddenly we fell. He fell on me and we accidentally kiss each other. On that day forward, I had never spoke a single word with Key but at last, we end up being friends again. I also started had feelings for him from that day and stop having feelings for the guy who made fun of me when I confess to him.

 

                        I sighed and went in the bathroom. Several of minutes, I went downstairs and lock the windows before going to school. I also lock the door and the gate. I look at my watch but it was still early before detention starts. I walk quickly to school and saw a little girl walking with a little boy.

 

                      I starred at them and saw the little girl blushing a lot, "Oppa! I have something to tell you." The girl said she looked down and keep blushing until her face was like a tomato."Mwoyah?" The little boy asked. "Oppa! Saranghae..." The little girl said. "Jeongmal? Why didn't your tell me from the first place . Saranghae!" The little boy shout with a big smile. I just smiled when they walk away. 'Even a little kid is smarter confessing their feelings than me!' I said in my head.

 

                     I was walking really fast and arrive at the school gate. I went in when our school security open the school gate. I went straight to the class that my class was set up for detention. I took a little peek at the door and no one was there even Key. I went in and sit at the table in the middle of the class. I read a book while waiting for Key.

 

Key (POV).

 

                 I was sitting in the class waiting for Amber but she still didn't appear. I took out a picture from my pocket and it was a picture of me and Amber in elementary school. She's so cute when she was little. Suddenly, the photo slip from my hand and fell to the ground. I bent down and took it when suddenly I stood back at my chair and saw Amber sitting on a desk and reading a book.

 

                My heart was beating so fast but than she glance at me. "Oh! Key... Where did you come from? I didn't notice you there just now." She said smilling. "I-I... I've been sitting here for the last 10 minutes." I muttered. I always feel nervous when it comes about Amber. "Oh, neh..." She said and glance back at her book.

                 

              I went to the desk next to her and sit. I starred at her book, "What are you reading?" I asked. "Huh? Oh, I'm reading about 'My Beautiful Princess.' It's a story about a guy who fell in love with a tomboy but the girl keep rejecting him because she think he was crazy. But in the end she fell for him so they married and live happily ever after. The story is really interesting, I've been reading it about 3 times but I couldn't stop myself from reading it. Want to read it?" She ask handing the book to me.  "Oh, aniyo. I don't like to read but I like designing clothes." I said but she just laugh.

 

              "Urmmm... Amber." I called out her name. "Neh?" She said glancing at me. "I have something to tell you." I told her. 'Yes! This is the best time. She must know about this, I couldn't hide it anymore.' I thought. "Mwoyah?" She ask looking all curious. "I..." Than the someone open the door and it was the security.

 

             "Mianhae! But Miss. Lee ask me to give you both for your detention." He said and gave us a small note. "Oh, neh! Gamsahabnida!" She thanks the security and I did too. "Wow! All this in one day?" She said out loud. Even I was shock when I saw the list we had to do.

DETENTION!

1-Clean the class.

2-Clean the cafeteria.

3- Clean the big basement.

 

            "I'm going to die!" She screamed out loud. "I know but what can we do. C'mon" I said. Well, it maybe only 3 duty but the places we've been ordered is totally huge. We went to the basement first, Amber took the broom and I took the mop. We clean the basement together. "Hey, Key! How about you swipe the floor first while I go arrange the stuff on shelves." She said and I just nodded.

 

             She took out a chair and stood on it. She arrange the things from the top of the shelves. Suddenly, "AAAAH!" Her leg slip from the chair. I ran to her and she fell on my hands. We both stare at each other for a second. But then we came back to our senses, "Gomawo!" She said right after I put her down. "Neh!" I said and went back to work.

 

Amber (POV).

 

                     After cleaning the basement, we went to the class and started cleaning it. I glance at Key after I remembered what happen between us just now. I glance back to the front when he glance at me, I didn't want him to know that I was glancing at him. My heart was beating even faster.

 

                    I glance again at him but than he quickly glance back at the front and we keep repeating it twice. Than both of us stop glancing at each other. I wipe the window carefully with a small towel well our newspaper were all finish so I just had to use it. Key was wiping the other window next to the class door.

 

                   Suddenly, I heard foot steps but I ignored it. But than, I felt my body was really warm and could feel someone breathing on my right shoulders. I look at my right and saw Key. "K-K...Key!" I called out his name. "Let's just be like this for a minute." He said and for some reason my body obey. 

 

                   "Amber, SARANGHAE!" He shouted. "Key!" I shouted. "Please, let me take my feelings out for this moment." He said. "Key, saranghae." I said. Finally, I told him my feelings. We hugged each other and he started to kiss me on the forehead, than to my nose, both of my cheeks and almost kiss my lips but I put my finger on his lips. "Not now!" I said but he just grinned. "Let's go out for a date. The cafeteria seems clean to me. C'mon." He said and  I agreed. We both left with his hand on my shoulder and my on his shoulder.

 


 

So, how was it?

 

Another keyber for you guys.

 

Well about the story Amber was reading isn't true ok. It was just one of my ideas.

 

Untill here for now, I promise I'll update!!! ^_^~<3