C12~ I Don't Like You

~The New Student~

Hey, guys! Imma back from hiatus.

 

Actually, I didn't wanna post any updates today because my 

 

hands are still tired from writing too much notes and stuffs. 

 

But, I felt bad for you guys who waited so long for an update. So, here it is~

 


 

Kai's (POV).

 

                         It shocked me a little when I found I'm gonna get married. Ok, maybe a lot. I don't even know nor met the girl I've been set up with by my parents. How does she look? How old is she? Is she a college student? Is she pretty? Is she hot? Is she a nerd? A fat nerd who eats a lot and doesn't really like to cook. I shook off my bad thoughts when a few people came in. My dad shaked hands with him and they seemed really close. Maybe he's my father in-law, I think? 

 

                          Dad introduced us to him and yeah, like I expected. He's my father in-law. "Well, it's really nice to meet all of you." He said when me and mom greeted him. "Meet my family. This is my wife." All of us glance towards the woman next to him. "Annyeonghaseyo, it's a real pleasure meeting all of you especially my future 'son in-law'." She greeted with a chuckle. I glance at mom and found out she was laughing with Mrs. Jung. I faked a smile and gaze to the girl next to Mrs. Jung. She was beautiful but she seemed to be even older then me. 'I thought I told them I don't like marrying girls who are older then me.' I thought as I gave my mom a cold stare. She glanced at me and shrugged which I knew she was trying to make me accept who ever the girl was.

 

                         "This is my first daughter, Jung Sooyeon." Then I landed my eyes to the girl I thought was future 'wife'. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jung Sooyeon but people call me Jessica. It's a big pleasure to meet my future 'brother in-law'." She greeted with a bow. It got me startled for awhile because my expectation wasn't true. 'If it's not her then...' I didn't focus when Mr. Jung introduced his second daughter. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jung Soojung. I prefer more if you just call me Krystal." I stopped my thoughts when I heard a sweet voice that actually melted my heart. I took a glance at the girl. We accidentally stumbled into each other eyes.

 

                         I know I'm a playboy who likes to flirt a lot of girls but... this girl. For the first time made my heart beating so hard, I could already feel butterflies fluttering inside my heart. I was about to give her my best smile which can make any girl fall so hard over me. But, before doing so the girl fainted and fell to the ground. All of us got out from our seats and ran towards her. "Soojung-ah! Soojung-ah! Wake up! Appa! She really passed out!" Jessica, Mrs. Jung and mom were the most worried from all of us. 

 

                         Suddenly, a waiter rushed into our 'V.I.P Room'. "We have a room for her to rest in but it only fits two people in one room." He stated. Everyone landed their eyes on me and for a second I knew what they meant by those looks they're giving me. "W-wha? Me? I-I..." I didn't get to finish my words when dad suddenly cut me off. "I think it would be a great idea if Jongin keeps an eye on her. Will you Jongin?" He questioned with a cold voice. I just gulped and nodded. Everyone agreed and I slowly carried to the room as the waiter ushered me to the room.

 

                        When we arrive in front of the room, I thanked him and quickly went in. He closed the door and I slowly landed her on to the bed. She wasn't heavy as I thought she was instead she was like a piece of paper. I took a chair and sat next to her. I sighed for awhile and starred at her. She had long red wavy hair, plump pink lips and... Before I could even continue I felt my phone buzzing. I took it out and looked at the screen. I got a message from the guys.

 

Chanyeol : yo, bro! wassup? how was it with your fiance? is she hot? send me a picture of her ok?

 

I chuckled reading to his message.

 

Kyungsoo : Lil kkamjong! how was dinner? i bet the restaurant foods weren't delicious as mine. Oh, and your fiance! tell her i can't wait to meet her and i bet she's hot!

 

Baekhyun : yo, kai! send me a picture of your fiance. channie said she's hot.

 

Seriously, I feel like slicing chanyeol hyung into pieces.

 

Suho : Lil dongsaeng! was i right? did she made you fell in love with her?

 

Sehun : HYUNG! YOU BETTER SEND THE PICTURE OF HER NOW BECAUSE CHANYEOL HYUNG AND BAEKHYUN HYUNG WOULDN'T STOP MAKING NOISE IN FRONT OF MY DOOR. Oh! And tell noona, I said hi. 

 

Poor Sehun... I chuckled at their messages but ignored all and went back to gaze soojung. Her eyes were still shut closed. I moved my eyes to her pink plump lips. Those lips… just make me wanna kiss her so much. I leaned closer to her and our faces were really close. When I was about to kiss her my phone rang again and this time soojung woke up. Our faces were still close, she widened her with a shock expression when she my face near to her.

 

She gasp and quickly pushed me off her. She stood from the bed and glance at me who landed back on the chair. Her face went red and she changed her glance to the window. “I…” I was about to apologize to her but she cuts me off. “I don’t like you.” She stated. My eyes went wide and I was kinda shock to her words. “What?” No girl had ever said like that to me.

 

“I don’t like you… and neither do you right?” She questioned without even looking at me.

 

“B-but… I didn’t say…”

 

“Don’t lie!”

 

“But-“

 

“I like someone else. And I bet you already have a girlfriend, right?”

 

“W-well… not really, but I have a ‘fiance’”

 

“Oh, shut up! I’m not your fiancé and I’ll never be!”

 

Ouch! That hurts…

 


 

Finally... an update.

 

Hope you guys love it<3