C3~ The New Rival.

~The New Student~

Hey! It's me D.A here and like I promise I will update often this week.

 

I'm not sure if I'm free tomorrow because I'll be celebrating my bff birthday

 

the one who did the foreword , description and chapter1.

 

But if I have the best time to continue I will... Happy Birthday Sweet!

 


 

RING! RING! Recess Time...

                     Everyone went to the cafeteria. Sulli was still in class talking with Taemin. "Hey, aren't you hungry?" Taemin asked her with a curious face. "Not, really. Well are you hungry?" Sulli said looking at Taemin empty stomach growling for hunger. "Hahahah!" Sulli burst a big laugh. "Hey! What so funny?" Taemin made a cute pout face. "Awww... Is my Oppa hungry?" Sulli said getting closer to Taemin tummy that was still growling for hunger. Taemin nodded still making a pout face.

                   "Ok! Let's go to the cafeteria. Before, something get's bad." Sulli said giggling. "Hey!" Taemin and Sulli left the class. Minho saw them, he gave a dead glare to Taemin but he didn't saw Minho because Taemin was busy talking with Sulli. Minho's heart felt like it crush into pieces.

                  At the cafeteria, Sulli was sitting at the cafeteria table with Taemin. They were laughing and joking with each other. "Oppa! Your so funny. I really like funny guys, they're my ideal type guys." Sulli gave a big smile at Taemin. "Jeongmal? That's good news!" Taemin smiled at her and his heart was like jumping for joy after he heard Sulli's ideal type guy.

                " Hey, Sulli! Your different you know. Half girls in our school only like hot and popular guys and half like rich guys. The thing that make everyone the same is they care about their image and will be begging to hang out with populars but not F(x). Well, F(x) do care about their image but they don't fell for a guy that fast ." Taemin observed her beauty. "Jeongmal? So does this mean your one of the most popular guy in school?" Sulli lift up  her right eyebrow and point her finger to a bunch of jealous girls. Taemin turned around to see the girls and Sulli was impress when Taemin looked at them, they almost fainted.

                " Well, yes I guess. But the most hot and popular guy in school is actually..." When Taemin was about to continue his conversation with Sulli , suddenly a girl screamed. "OMG! OMG! OMG! It's Minho Oppa!" A bunch of girls ran to Minho, they tried to flirt  and get his attention but Minho didn't give them any reaction and just went to the table where Sulli and Taemin were sitting. "The most hot and popular guy in this school is this boy next to me." Taemin pat Minho on his right shoulder. "No, wonder you have a bunch of fans." Sulli said giggling. Minho was clueless between what Sulli and Taemin talking about.

                "Well, it looks like you already have a bunch of boys fans too. What a record only in one day you have fans alreay. It's like your record Minho." Taemin told Sulli pointing at the boys who were just staring at her. Sulli looked at the place Taemin was pointing. The boys were waving at her when she glance at them. Sulli didn't want to be rude so she wave back.

              "Hrmmm, looking at Minho Oppa. You do have some good looks. No wonder you have a lot of fans." Sulli gave a big smile. "Thanks, your pretty too." Minho said. Both of  them blushed and looked down. "Gomawo." Sulli said embarace. "Pretty? I think she's better with the word cute!" Taemin said pinching Sulli's left cheek. "Ouch! It hurts Oppa!" Sulli said with a pout face. They both laughed and that made Minho jealous and made his hand  into a fist. In his heart, he felt like he wanted to punch Taemin on the face but instead he tried cool down his tempers.

             "I need to go now, Coach Kay is waiting for me." He said  leaving the two of them alone at the table. "Who's Coach K?" Sulli asked curiously. "Oh, his the teacher who  teach sports. He doesn't teach other subjects actually." Taemin said after swallowing his food. "Is his name really 'K'?" Sulli asked and eat her salad. "Not 'K'. It's Kay. K.A.Y! His real name is Kayuko but people call Kay. His from Japan but he speak Korea well." Taemin said with his mouth half full. "Oppa, you have a bad manner!" Sulli said but the weird thing is the girls are still staring and some fainted about Taemin. Sulli than continued eating her lunch.

             "Urgh!!! I can't stand it anymore!" Yuri growl looking at Sulli and Taemin who were laughing really hard. "Well they look kind of cute together." Jia(Miss a) said. "Shut Up! Before  I rip your mouth." Suzy said holding a fork. "Well, Yuri why don't we give her a special greeting." Min(Miss a) said smiling evily. "Oh, I know! I know! Let's cover ketchup all over her and stylish her hair into a silly way just like how we did to Krystal!" Fei said excitedly. "No! No! This time it should be better than last time!" Yuri said coldly giving an evil glare at Sulli.

              "Hey, Sulli! Your really cute and you look like you have a millin of fans. Join our team it'll be fun. Oh, yeah. My name is Yuri from SNSD and these are from Miss A . Fei,Jia,Min and my bestest friend Suzy. SNSD is not here because they have a situation to cover but they'll meet us after lunch and hope you too." Yuri introduces herself and Miss a at Sulli. "Oh, hey! I would love to join. Where should we meet?" Sulli was really exctied. "After lunch at the locker hall." Jia said with an innocent look. "OK!" Sulli said. "Cool meet you there." Than they left.

              "Hmph! That's funny, they're usually jealous when I'm near to other girls." Taemin said finishing his good. "Jeongmal? Maybe they change. I'll be going now. Annyeong Oppa!" Sulli said waving at him. "Hey! Where your going. Aish! That silly girl." Taemin said giggling.

 


 

Well, how was it? F(x) will be appearing on the next chapter.

 

As for Keyber, it will be on chapter 5 after Sulli meet the F(x).

 

So, don't stop reading ok? 

 

One more last word, Happy Birthday Sweet, May god bless you ;) <3