C4~ Meet the F(x).

~The New Student~

 

Hi,all! It's me D.A's Bff but call me Sweet so you wont be confuse between me and D.A.

 

As you all know, it's my birthday today and i would like to

 

Thanx D.A for wishing me hb and volunteered to help me plan the party yesterday.

 

Well, here is chapter 4 . Keep reading ~The New Student~ ok?

 


 

                           "Remember girls, pretend to be nice infront of Sulli ok?" Yuri said infront of Miss a, Jessica(SNSD) and YoonA(SNSD). Suddenly, they heared foot steps. Yuri took a little peek to see who it was. "Hrmm, where are they?" It was Sulli, she was looking at her right and her left. 

                     "Ok, she's here. Jessica!YoonA! You guys remember what you both have to do right?" Yuri asked Jessica and YoonA in a slow tone. "Crystal clear!" Jessica said winking at Yuri while YoonA just nodded with an evil smile. "Ok, Good. Fighting!" Yuri said at them and they just answer back "Fighting!".

                     "I wonder where they could be?" Sulli said looking at her right and left again and again. Suddenly, two girls approach her the girl on her left was pretty while on the left was really hot. "Hey, you must be Sulli! I'm Jessica and this YoonA were from SNSD." Jessica said holding Sulli's arm while YoonA just wave at her with a big smile. "Oh, annyeong! You both must be Yuri's friends." Sulli said and just wave back at them. "Neh! She ask us to pick you up because she has to prepare 'something'!" YoonA said using a big tone on the word 'something' and winked at Jessica. 

                   While walking, Jessica whispered at YoonA's right ear. "She's so cute! I think I'm getting jealous an this is the 1st time I'm jealous on a girl's beauty. I'm gonna make her pay for this jealousy!" Jessica whispered with a really low tone but YoonA could still hear it. "Urgh, IKR. Talk about it! I even heard on her 1st day all the boys fell for her and her fan boys record is better than ours but not for long..." YoonA whispered in an evil way.

                   "What are you guys whispering about?" Sulli suddenly turned her head facing to the girls and saw YoonA whispering at Jessica. "Hah?!? Oh, Noting! We were just whispering about..." Jessica was shock when Sulli actually notice about them whispering and now she doesn't have any idea how to respond her question. "Boys!" YoonA said.

                   "Oh, what type of guys you both like?" Sulli asked . Jessica and YoonA sighed in relieve when Sulli actually believe in them." Well, as for me I like hot, cute, handsome and popular guys just like Jonghyun Oppa from the CN Blue team in our school." Jessica sighed and daydreaming about Jonghyun(CNBlue). "And for me! I like Luhan Oppa from EXO. He is so handsome,hot and i heard that his really rich!" YoonA said dreaming about Luhan (EXO). "You got to be kidding me! He doesn't even know you really excist because his a kpop idol and your just a student." Jessica said laughing. "Not now but one day." She said smirking at Jessica.

                    Sulli just smiled at the both of them. 'I guess Taemin Oppa was right! The girls from this school do only like a guy on his looks and pocket money.' She thought but than she snapped out. "Hey, Sulli! What's your ideal type guy?" YoonA asked peeking at her. "Huh? who me? Oh. Urmm, well i don't care how he look but he must be nice and funny." Sulli said smiling softly while she remembered a memory with the guy she really loved but he left long ago.

 

                   Jessica and YoonA glance at each other and laughed really hard until they’re almost going to tear up. “Your kidding me right? Y-your kidding me!” Jessica said laughing really hard and so did YoonA. “No! I’m serious.” Sulli said giving them a serious look.

                  “Oh, sorry!” Jessica said and so did YoonA. Sulli just nodded. “So, is there anyone that pass the test maybe a kpop idol?” YoonA asked peeking at her again.  “Well, I do like Kwanhee Oppa because his funny . Well for school it’s not ‘someone’, I like Taemin Oppa  because his funny and Minho Oppa because his nice.” Sulli said looking at the sky.

                  The both of them wanted to laugh but they have to act nice infront of Sulli. “Well, here we are! Wait right for 5 minutes and than come in ok?” YoonA said smiling at Sulli and she just nodded.”Ok! C’mon Jess.” YoonA pulled Jessica’s hand and went in while Sulli just stand outside.

                 “Ok,you guys remember what you have to do right?” Yuri asked. “Neh!” Miss a said. Than, Jessica and YoonA went to the girls. “Good! You’re here is Sulli outside?” Yuri asked looking Jessica and YoonA. “Neh.” YoonA said while Jessica just nodded. “Perfect, go get ready with your things.” Suzy said pointing their stuff. Jessica and YoonA run to their stuff, “Ok, guys! Fighting!” Yuri said and the girls replied back “Fighting!”

Sulli (POV)

  5 minutes pass.

               I stand outside and cross my hands. Than, I look at my watch. They told me to wait outside only in 5 minutes but I guess I’m late 1 minute and 34 seconds. “Well, they did told me to went in after 5 minutes.” I said to idk who I was talking to. I open the door slowly but the door felt heavy but I ignored it and open slowly.

               Suddenly, ‘Splash!’ I felt my body all wet and a bucket on my head. I opened the bucket and I was shocked when I saw Miss a, Yuri, Jessica and YoonA holding an egg all each. “Yuri! Miss a. What is this? What are you doing? I thought we were friends.” I asked and put down the bucket next to a chair.

               “ Well, it’s your fault. You stole my Minho!” Yuri shouted. “And my Taemin Oppa!” Suzy said getting ready to throw the egg. “And BTW, we never thought of you as a friend.” Yuri said also getting ready to throw the egg on me.

                I tried to open the door but I can’t open. Then, I went to the other door but it was locked. ‘Damn it!’ I shouted in my head. “Where you think your going Princess Chicken!” Yuri shouted. All of them throw eggs on me and laughed. I could feel my tears covering my face.

                I couldn’t do anything but froze and sob. Than, they stopped. “Hrmm, something missing!” Jessica said poking her cheek. “Oh, I know! What’s a Princess Chicken without her feathers!” YoonA said holding a box of feathers.

                They run to me and sprinkle feathers at me. “Please stop! I can’t stand it already. Someone help me!” I shouted and close my eyes but they keep on doing it.

               I felt my body was so week until I didn’t notice I was sitting on a chair that was next to me. “Awww… You look pretty Princess Chicken. Let’s take a picture.” Yuri took her phone from her pocket and took my picture. Suddenly, Someone slammed the door and shouted. “WHAT YOU GUYS THINK YOUR DOING!”

Krystal (POV).

             I was hanging out with the F(x) at the school garden. All of us were talking random things and the random things are The Shinees, we just love talking about them because their funny. All of us laugh and suddenly stopped, “Hey, you guys remember the new girl?” Luna said.

Flasback.

“Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Choi Jinri but call me Sulli! I move here because my parents had some work at the US so I live with my aunt. I hope I’ll get new friends and please treat well! Gamsahabnida.” She said and went to her sit next to Taemin Oppa and Minho Oppa. I felt a little jealous went she sit next to Minho Oppa and smiled at him. He even smiled back but I couldn’t have bitter feelings at Sulli because she just new. The fact that I like Minho Oppa but I don’t know how to confess.

Flashbak end.

            “Neh! She’s really cute.” Amber said pocking her cheeks. Amber may look like a guy and acts like a dude in front of everyone but with us her girly self reveals. “Hey! Let’s ask her to join us.” Victoria eonni said excitedly. I thought it was a good idea. “Ok, than! I’ll go find her.” I said and left them.

            “Hrmmm, where could she be?” I asked myself when I remembered the time Sulli and Taemin Oppa walked to the cafeteria together. So I decided to go and find her there.Suddenly, I heard someone shouting for help and it came from the big basement.

             I run there and saw Sunny(SNSD), Tiffany(SNSD) and Taeyeon(SNSD). Sunny pulled the door of the basement and Tiffany pulled the door next to it while Taeyeon keep a look out. “What are you guys doing?” I asked them. “Shoot!” Sunny shouted and the three of them run away.

            “Awww… You look pretty Princess Chicken. Let’s take a picture.” I heard Yuri’s voice and a girl crying. Oh! They did not just harm the new girl. I thought and slammed the door and I was right they did harm the new girl.

            “WHAT YOU GUYS THINK YOUR DOING!” I shouted. “Krystal” Jessica sighed with a shock face when she saw me. Sulli was just sitting on a chair crying. Poor her, “Don’t you dare poke a single finger on her!” I shouted and I gave a devil look. “Aaah! Don’t hurt me Krystal I promise I won’t hurt her! Hahah… What you gonna do? Hah?” Suzy said with an innocent look and a scared voice then turn back to her diva voice.

            “Oh, so you want me to show you guys!?!” I said taking out my phone from my pocket and showed to them. “Oh, you don’t dare to do that!” Yuri said with curious look. “Oh, I won’t dare to do it but in one condition. NEVER. EVER. Disturb her ever again.” I said.

Sulli(POV).

            “Oh, I won’t dare to do it but in one condition. NEVER. EVER. Disturb her ever again.” The girl shouted at them. Those words, I think I’ve heard those words before but where?

Flashback.

“AAAAH!” The guy screamed with full of hurtness. “I’ll say this for the last time. NEVER.EVER. Disturb her ever again.” Than he pushed the guy away.

Flashback End.

            All of them run away but Jessica just walked and smiled at Krystal. “Good Job sis!” She said patting on Krystal’s shoulder. “Neh! Gomawo sis!” Krystal said smiling back at her. Than run to me.

           “Sulli! Gwenchana? Are you hurt ? C’mon let’s get you change.” She said and pulled me. She walks fast and so did I because I don’t want anyone to see me all covered with eggs and feathers. Than she pulled me into the toilet .

           I keep sobbing while Krystal took out a pair of school uniform and gave it to me. “Here wear this, I brought in case of emergency and this is an emergency.” She said with a big smile on her face and took it from her. “G-Gom…Gomawo.”I said still sobbing .

            After I changed, the both of us went out and went to class. I was still sobbing while Krystal tried to calm me down. I felt my body froze but my legs keep moving. Then, Taemin Oppa and three girls ran to me.

            “What happen? Gwenchana?” Taemin Oppa ask and so did the girls . All of them were worried about me. Taemin Oppa glance at Krystal and hold her shoulders. He pulled her and pushed her at the lockers with his hands still on her shoulders.

             “What have you done to her? Why did you hurt her!” He screamed. “What ? Why the heck do I want to hurt her.” She said angrily. I pat him “Krystal didn’t hurt me but she saved me.” I said with my tears still dropping. “Oh! Mian-“ Taemin let her go but suddenly she punch him on the face.

             “Ouch! What’s that for?” He said rubbing his cheek. “For thinking bad things about me and for pulling me and push me on the lockers.” She screamed. “Not the right time guys! Who made Sulli cried?” A girl asked. “Just guess who?” Krystal said. “Don’t tell me SNSD and Miss a did this.” Taemin Oppa said. “Yup!” Krystal told them.

            “Those damn it! Who they think messing with the F(x).” A girl with a tomboy look said. “With the F(x)? What do you mean?” Taemin Oppa asked. Even, I was clueless.

           “My name is Krystal that you already know and this is Victoria eonni,Luna eonni and last but not least Amber. Were the F(x).” Krystal said introducing the F(x) to me. “How about you join the F(x)! I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun.” Amber said. “Jeongmal?” I asked excitedly with my tears all gone.

        “Neh? So? Want to join?” Victoria eonnie asked. “Neh! I would love too.” I said jumping. “From now on the F(x) has a new member!” Luna eonni said. “Let’s celebrate!” Taemin Oppa raised his hand and we did too. We all laughed and went to class.

 


 

So, how was it? I hope you guys enjoyed chapter4.

 

Well, I hope you guys already know about the story ~2 Me, 2 Life~.

 

Next week, I'll be going to England and may have no time to finfish both of the fanfics.

 

But D.A will be updating it for all of you and don't stop reading ok :) !!!