C7~ A perfect Night.

~The New Student~

Hey, guys! It's me D.A.

 

SORRY!SORRY!SORRY!MORE THAN A MILLION!

 

SORRY I've updated late because I was to busy with school

 

Until I forget you guys but to make you guys happy,

 

Here's chapter 7 ! ENJOY & ONCE AGAIN SORRY!

 


 

                                  Sulli opened her locker with her right hand while her left was holding books. After she opened her locker there was a little pink letter with some words saying 'To:Sulli, From: Mr.?'. She grinned when she saw the letter and opened it. There was a little note and a silver necklace with a small heart shape. She read the note:

 

My dear adorable Sulli,

 

                         You must be wondering who I am but I think you better not know who I am. I will show myself when I have the perfect time to meet you. I wont give you clues or anything but I hope you wont be scared of me just because of I'm a mysterious person and suddenly give you a love letter. I don't know how to explain but I think I kind of like you but please don't freak out. I just want to tell you my feelings. I wish one day we'll meet each other and started treating each other nicely. I won't give you gifts recently because I know girls will be annoy of that but I promise I'll give you gifts. Until here for now take care ok? Anyeong!

 

                                                                                                                                              Love, Mr.?

 

                        Sulli covered the letter on her lips than down to her heart. She smiled and started to grinned. She closed her locker and saw a rose. "Hrmm? How could I not notice it here!" She said grinning and took the rose that was tape on the front of her locker. She smelled the scentof the rose and sigh with a big smile. "Awww, he so romantic. When ever can I find a guy like this!" She said smilling and left the place.

 

                        Suddenly, Minho appeared at the corner of Sulli's locker. He smiled widely with his teeth shown and starred at Sulli as she left. "I guess she liked it." Minho said and also left the place.

 

Sulli's (POV).

 

                              All of the F(x) were invited to Amber's house to have a slumber party but I guess Amber had something more serious. Well we still went to her house to sleep there because her parents aren't home yet from China so F(x) will be staying in her house for a week . 

 

                      All of us laugh on random things as the day was slowly being night. "Ok! Amber were ready to see you in that outfit." Krystal shouted. "I don't feel comfortable in this outfit with skirts and blouse. Is there anything more worst!" Amber screamed in her changing room while all of us laugh. She opened the curtain slowly and

 

                   "OH MY GOD! You look absolutely beautiful!" Victoria screamed. All of our mouth made an :O shape. "Talk about it, OMG, I have never see you in girls outfit." Luna said. "Not to mention you look all 'girly'. Key will totally look at your..." When Krystal was about to say something, Amber cut her. "Hey! Stop teasing me before I throw this high heels at you!" Amber shouted at Krystal and all of us just laugh really hard. 

 

                   Krystal just love to tease us and joke a lot. Well, she may act like a  gangster a little some time and boys see in that as hot but she's a different person when she's with F(x). "Ok, ok. Let's stop teasing her beacuse I think I heard a car horn." I said and looked at the window after I heard a car horn. "Wait, let me check." Luna eonnie said when she stood up and went to the window to check on who was outside.

 

                 "It's Key! He arrived, kaja." Luna eonnie said and all of us stood up and went downstairs. We walk the down the stairs while chatting and laughing about random things. I opened the door slowly and saw Key. Yup, as I expected! He'll make that shock face of his.

 

Key(POV).

 

                   The door opened slowly and I saw Sulli infront of me. "Oh, Sulli! Annyeong, where's Amber?" I asked in a polite. "You mean your princess?" She said and pushed Amber infront of her. 'OMG! I think I'm melting someone help me!!!' I shouted inside my mind with my mouth in an :O when Amber stood infront of me. She look very beautiful and not to imention she looks cute when she is blushing right now.

 

                    I gulp and starred at her while she just looked down and blush. The girls just squael, I gulpped " Urmm, you look beautiful today." I said also blushing. "Gomawo. You too." This time her face is all red like a tomato but a cute one. "Gomawo. Well urmm... Shall we go?" I asked and land my hand. "Neh. Kaja" She said and hold my hand. 

 

                    We went in my car and we were just silent. I keep on focus on the road and there's some time I glance than she glance back after I glance at the road. "S-so, where are we going?" Amber muttered not looking at me. "You'll know when we get there." I said while driving.

 

After a half minute. 

 

                  I stopped in front of a park. "Let's go now." I said and unbelt myself. "Why are we at the park. Isn't it dark?" She asked. "It's dark now but you'll see." I smirk and we went out of the car. 

 

                 Than I saw Taemin in a waiter dress , he greeted us and usher us to our table. I pulled the chair a little and asked Amber to sit. "Gomawo." She said and smiled at me. "Neh!" I said and went to a sit infront of Amber. "What would you like to order sir? ma'am?" Minho asked holding a pen and a small notebook. He give us a menu and it was draw with crayons . "But there's only chicken chop and plain water in the menu?" Amber said in a weird tone. 

 

              "OK, thank you for ordering!" Minho said and rushly took the menu and left quickly. The both of us laughed. "Ok! This is so funny. First, Taemin became an usher. Second, Minho became the waiter . Third, they draw the food on the menu with crayons? Than what's next?" Amber said laughing really hard and so did I.

 

             "Here are your foods ma'am, sir!" Onew suddenly bring us foods wearing a chef costume with a long tailly mustache. "Please, enjoy the foods. Wait where's the drinks?" Onew said with a shock face.  "Here are the drinks!" Jonghyun said bringing the drinks. "Here enjoy!" Jonghyun said. "Aish! I should just fire you." Onew said .

 

             We eat our food while laughing. After that, the musics were on. I stood up and land my hand to Amber."Will you care to dance with me?" I asked. "Neh, I would love too." She said and hold my hands. We dance together until the end of the midnight while the boys the just stare at us.

 

Amber(POV). 

 

              After the date he sent me home. We arrive infront of my house and it was dark only the lights on the porch were on."Gomawo for the date. I had a lot of fun just now." I said blushing . "Me too." Key said than we starred at the ground for a minute. "I guess I should go in now. I'll see you tomorrow. Annyeong." I said walking to the door.

 

             "Amber!" Key shouted . I glance to look at him and he ran to me. Suddenly, he kissed me on the lips.  I just froze there shock! His right hand was on the back of my head while his left hand was hugged my neck. I wanted to push but lastly I notice I kissed him back. We started to kiss passionately, he stick out his toungue to my tounge and so did mine. 

 

            After a minute, we pushed slowly at once. "I should get in now." I said blushing. "Neh!" Key said smilling. "Annyeong!" I waved at him . "Annyeong!" he replied and I went in. I opened the door and close it. I stood behind the main door and touch my lips.  I glance at the window to look at Key and he was grinning. I felt butterflies again!.

 


 

Ok, that's it for today.

 

Sorry again for the late updates.

 

Be patient ok!!