C14~ Another War

~The New Student~

Annyeong~ Another chapter for fxxshinee shippers and kaistal<3

 

So, there is no minstal or taestal since Sweet here is a big fan of kaistal /iamactuallyafanofkryshyukifyouwatchtheheirs/

 

I've receive a lot of request of lunew... and the two are enemies, it would be like a love hate or something.

 

Lunew love story will be quite long until the chapter they're going camping if you remember chapter 10.

 

Anyways enjoy chapter 14 from your young little author-D.A<333

 


 

 

Author's POV

 

                     The teacher raise a brow at the scene of Krystal and Kai, the girl was glaring at him non-stop while the guy was looking at her with his eyesmile making all the girls in class squel louder except for f(x) of course. The teacher cleared to get the whole students attention, when their heads were shifting towards her.

 

"So, I guess you both know each other which I think I heard Kai said your both are angaged?" She said making the fan-girls whine.

 

Kai nodded happily while Krystal was shaking her head and sent glares towards him. When he was about to say something, Krystal quickly cut him off.

 

"Aniya! How could I be engaged to him? I don't even have a ring!" She exclaimed and showed the teacher her hand, trying to prove that she was right. 

 

Kai smirked and mumbled, "Not yet dear my soon-to-be-fiance." He pinched her cheeks again but she slapped his hands away.

 

"Get your dirty hands off me! And never dare touch my beautiful face ever again!" She yelled at him but he only chuckled seeing how adorable his fiance was when she was looking at him in disgust while rubbing her cheek with her hand. 

 

"Adorable~" He sang at her.

 

"Shuddup!" She yelled as he only nodded as a respond.

 

"Ok... So, since you two know each other why not you guys sit next to each other. Oh, Krystal! Please show Kai around the school as well, can you?" The teacher quickly break up the dramatic scene as she gave Krystal a questioning type of look. Her eyes widened hearing her teacher's offer.

 

"B-but.." "I would totally be really honored, if my fiance show me around the school. Thank you very much, seongsaengnim!" He quickly cut her off before she could even answer the teacher. He took a quick glance at her and winked but receive back a cold glare form her. The teacher shook her head at the scene she was watching, she had to admit the two would make a really good match.

 

"It's settled then... Krystal you show Kai around the school after recess. Now all of you can go back to your seats." She ordered the 7 pupils infront of her to grab a sit. They bowed to the teacher before going to the empty spots around the class. Krystal walked towards her seat while Kai followed her from behind like a lost puppy. Everyone could tell that Krystal was a bit annoyed by this, well maybe a lot.

 

While Kai followed Krystal to her seat, the other boys followed Chanyeol to wherever he wants to go. He took a seat beside Sulli which was actually Taemin's seat. The other boys took seats which were near to them, only to surround Sulli on her right. The left side was already taken by Minho and the rest of Shinee along with f(x). 

 

"Hey! You don't mind me sitting here right?" Sulli looked up to see the boy who has a really deep voice. He was smilling at her brightly and with that she respond the smile back.

 

"Sure, I don't mind." She said as the boy happily took a sit next to her and mouthed a 'thank you'. 

 

Chanyeol took a glance to see who was sitting next to her only to be receive a glare by the handsome figure beside her. He was a bit taken aback by the sudden the glare from him. He look back at the beautiful girl next to him who was looking at him with a soft smile. That smile somehow just melted his heart.

 

"So, urmm... I'm Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol!" He introduced himself offering her a handshake.

 

She nodded with a smile on her face, "It's pleasure meeting you, Chanyeol. I'm Choi Jinri but I like it more if you call me Sulli." As she was about to reach his hand to shake it. A hand quickly avoid her and handshake Chanyeol instead.

 

"I'm Minho, Choi Minho! Nice to meet you!" Minho introduced himself and quickly push Chanyeol's hand away. The new boy scoffed at him while the cold guy just looked at the board like nothing just happened. Sulli glance at the two boys and apologize to Chanyeol,

 

"Sorry for his attitude~ He's quite cold to newbies but he's actually really nice after you get to know him." She explained and the new boy softened looking at the girl with an angelic smile.

 

"Nah~ It's ok. I'll get use to it in the future I guess?" He shrugged and Sulli just nodded, while the teacher was busy taking the attendance the two started chatting an laughing at some random things. When she saw Chanyeol and Sulli talking to each other she smiled.

 

"Well, it seems like Mr. Park and Mrs. Choi are close now. So, why not Sulli show Chanyeol around the school, neh?" She asked asked the two as she got the whole class attention. 

 

"Urmm... neh, seongsaengnim!" She agreed, Chanyeol smiled happily and thanked her for accepting the offer as she just nodded. As the both continued chatting, Minho looked at them feeling jealousy taking over him. He excused himself to the restroom trying to calm himself down.

 

When he left, the teacher took another glance at her students. All of the girls were surrounding the exo boys trying to get their attention. The teacher sighed, 

 

"Anyways, as the other 4 of you boys. Onew will show you around since his the school president, Luna help him as well. Since your the school vice president. So, I hope all of you work together. I'll excuse myself first because there's a teacher's meeting. Onew and Luna take good care of the class for me." The teacher stood up from her sit, before she left, the whole class bowed at her.

 

Onew and Luna walked to the front and look at each other as they were throwing invisible daggers towards each other. 

 

"Are they always like that?" Chanyeol asked Sulli as she just nodded.

 

"They're actually enemies and it seems like there's going to be another war in here." Sulli sighed looking at the two who were glaring at each other.

 



Yo! So, I lied... It wasn't D.A but it was me XDD

 

Anyways get ready lunew shippers because the ship is on it's way~~~~~~~~