C9~ The truth.

~The New Student~

Hey, guys! It's me DA and thx Sweet for helping me out.

 

So how was chapter 8? I didn't get any comment on that chapter.

 

If there's something wrong with the story tell me I'll replace a new^_^

 


 

                                   Victoria went to school alone, she didn't went for a sleepover with the girls because she has a family issue. "Victoria!" A guy called her out. She looked at the owner of the voice and it was Jonghyun. "Oh! Jonghyun." She said. "Yah! Victoria. Why do you walk so fast?" He asked panting while Victoria just grinned. "Are you heading to school too? If you are then let's go together." She said and they walked together.

 

                        "Victoria, can I ask you something?" He muttered. "Neh, mwoyah?" She asked. "How long have you been dating Changmin?" He asked softly and looking down with his face blushing lightly. "Urmm, I think it's around... ermmm... I guess it's a year." Victoria replied. "Oh..." He said bitting his lips. "Don't worry Jonghyun. You will always be my best friend!" Victoria said hanging her arm on Jonghyun shoulders while he just nodded and smiled awkwardly.

 

                      "Victoria! Victoria!" Someone shouted her name. She looked back and saw her love life "Changmin!" Victoria shouted letting go her arm from Jonghyun's shoulders and went running to Changmin. "Yah! Baby girl, I miss you!" Changmin said hugging her . "Me too, Oppa!" She said hugging him back. 'I thought we just met each other last Saturday at the park.' Jonghyun thought.

 

Flashback.

 

                   Jonghyun and Victoria were walking together while laughing. Suddenly, "BABY GIRL!" They turned around to see who was the stranger and it was Changmin. "OPPA!" Victoria shouted and hug him. "How was my baby girl doing?" He said hugging her. "Fine. Oppa?" She said releasing the hug. "Same as your answer." He said and they both grinned. 

 

                Jonghyun fake a cough. "Oh, urmm- Jonghyun! I'm sorry but I need to go now because me and Changmin got a date. So please tell the others that I'm fine because I'm with Changmin." Victoria said with an innocent look. "Oh, it's ok." Jonghyun muttered. " Thanks for understanding. Your such a good friend." Victoria smiled and left Jonghyun.

 

             After she left, he went to sit on a bench and look at the clouds. 'That Changmin guy is so lucky. Victoria, if only you know how I feel about you.' Jonghyun thought and smiled looking at the picture of him and Victoria at a ball room when they were little.

 

End Flashback.

 

             "JONGHYUN!" Victoria shouted at Jonghyun and he snapped out. "Hah? oh! Urmmm... What was it again?" Jonghyun muttered. "Changmin wanted to tell you something." Victoria said pointing at Changmin. "Oh, urmm.. What is it?" He asked. "Today, I'm really busy and I can't go to school with my baby girl because of a family issue so please take care of her." He said nicely. "Oh, neh!" Jonghyun replied.

 

              "Bye, baby girl! See you tomorrow." He said and kissed her on the forehead. "Bye, oppa!" She said and waved at him as he left. 'Good, he left!'  Jonghyun thought. "So, let's go!' She said and they walk together to school.

 

Jonghyun (POV).

 

               RING!!! Finally, class is over. I just hate school so much and i don't know why. As long as Victoria is here than I'm fine with it. I went out of the class and saw Taemin walking with Sulli and Minho but I could see Taemin is really upset. But , why is he upset but it couldn't be because... BINGO!

 

             He likes that new cute girl. Seriously, she's so cute and even more adorable than Taemin. Well, usually Taemin is the most cutest student in our school but since that new girl came in they were split into 2 category. Taemin is the cutest in guys and Sulli is the cutest in girls.

 

              Also the way I look at Minho , it also seems like he likes her too. After they left, I walked alone when suddenly. "Oppa!" A girl shouted my name. "Oh, YoonA! How have you been doing?" I asked. YoonA is also one of my best friend and she is one of the SNSD. She may look cruel but actually she has a kind heart. When we were little she kept following me every where until now. Still, we don't have feelings for each other but only an Oppa and a dongsaeng.

 

             "Guess, what?" She said with a joy face. "What?" I asked. "I got accepted to be a singer and actress with the SM Entertainment!" She shouted excitedly. "That's good to hear then!" I said excitedly . "I know! But... After I become popular, I won't get to follow you every where anymore." She said making a cute pout face. I pouted too "Even if we won't get to see each other often. I promise you that I will always be there to support you!" I said cheering her up. "Gomawo, Oppa!" She said and hugged me.

 

            "I hope that won't be my last hug for you." She said and giggled. "Well, work hard after this ok?" I said. "Neh, I will!" She looked at her watch . "Oh, well! I have to go Oppa! A busy day today. Oh, yes. Before I forget, my parents ask me to invite you and your family for dinner tonight. We're having a celebration for my success!" She said. "Neh, arasso. FIGHTING!" I shouted and she replied the same thing back.Suddenly, kring...kring...kring...

 

My phone rang...

 

1 : Inbox Massage

*Opening file...*

 

From: Victoria.

 

Hey, Jonghyun! I'm alone right now and I'm going to have lunch but no one can accompany me would you like to have lunch with me. But if your busy, I'm ok with it! ^_^

 

*Send a massage.

 

From: Jonghyun.

 

Sure, I would love too! Where?

 

*Sending massage =========== Send!

 

Ring! Ring!

 

From: Victoria.

 

Good , then. At the usual restaurant! Meet you there. Annyoeng! :)

 

*Closing message box*

 

                         Alright! A date with Victoria... Wait am I dreaming? Please don't wake me up sleeping fairy.

 

Victoria (POV).

 

                I was waiting for Jonghyun at a usual restaurant we and the others always go. "Excuse me! Would you like to order ma'am?" The waitress asked. "Oh, neh!" I said and ordered a drink while the waitress write it down in a small note book. "Gamsahabnibda!" She bowed and I just nodded with a smile.

 

               After my drink arrive, I saw Jonghyun. "Jonghyun!" I called out while raising my hand. He saw me and approach to my table. "Sorry, I'm late! My brother messed his clothes with mine." He said. "Oh, aniyo! It's ok. At least you came." I said and we ordered foods.

 

               After having lunch, we thought of walking at the park. We started to chit chatting and joke around. But suddenly, something caught to up my eyes. It was Changmin kissing a girl on the lips. 'No, it couldn't be! I'm dreaming. It's Changmin kissing other girls.' I thought and hold my head.

 

              "What's wrong Victoria?" He asked but I didn't answer. I walk to the place where Changmin was and Jonghyun followed me from behind. I hold Changmi's arm and pulled it . Changmin was shock to see me there. "Vic-Victoria! I could explain everything. Just listen to me." Changmin muttered with shock looks. 

 

               I slap his cheek and rubbed the pain. "I thought you said you loved me but this ... What is this? What are you doing?" I screamed while my tears started traveling to my cheeks and kept reapeting. "Victoria, I could explain!" He said holding my wrist. I shook it off. "Don't need too. I already understand. I know you think I'm to dumb and stupid so that's why you played with my heart. I thought you changed but no. I'm- I'm sorry but I can take this anymore. I ran and Jonghyun followed.

 

              I ran until my feet felt pain. It was getting dark and I could see the moon and the stars shining brightly. I sat on the grass and cried hardly. "You ok?" Jonghyun asked . "Oh, I'm fine. You didn't need to follow me until here you know." I said. "Leaving you like this no way." He said. 

 

             I smiled on his replies. "Gomawo, Jonghyun. You were always my bestest friend since I was born until now. Gomawo for always being beside me. " I said and he just smiled. "Jonghyun-ah! When I was little , I always wished that when I grow up I'll end up having happily after with you. I always wished that one day I will fall in love with you because on all of the guys I met I only trust you. I always wish that my heart will one day belong to you." I said.

 

            "Jeongmal?" He ask excitedly. "Neh! But I'm scared my heart would be to stubborn!" I mumbled. "Than if that's the case I promise I'll make you fell in love with me! Neh?" He said. I smiled and replied back "Neh, promise me you will always wait for my heart massage arasso?" I said showing my pinky. "Arasso! Promise." He said and his pinky with mine. Then, we enjoyed the night looking at the sky.

 


 

Well, until today then...

 

I won't force you guys to upvote and subscribe my story because it's your desire!>.<

 

But still. PLEASE!!! Leave a comment after reading my updates.

 

Your comments gives me support. So don't stop comment my stories! Arasso?

 

Well, bye! See you guys on the next chapter<3