C1~ I'm New!

~The New Student~

Hey, everyone! D.A is still busy with school and I'm her bff that did the description and foreword.

 

I hope it wasn't that bad because I really tried my best so this is the 1st chapter.

 

Hope you guys like it because I really want to make D.A really proud of me and ur complaiments and ideas are acceptional! :)

                                                                                           ~ ENJOY!~


 "Ok, a deep breath in and out, in and out. Ok, let's do this! FIGHTING!" Sulli took a deep breath and exhale it just after she opened the school door. She took a little peek to see if anyone was there.

There was a lot of students there, standing beside their lockers . They were laughing, chatting and there are also some reading books . "Well, how hard could it be to get some new friends or maybe 1 or 2 ." She said nervously .

"Excuse me,hello... Excuse me, I was wondering if you could... Excuse me, can you help..." she asked everyone in the school for help but not even one person bother about her.       


                             Than she saw a guy sitting on a bench alone. "Maybe he could help me." With bravely she walked towards the guy.

"Urmmm... Excuse me, I'm new! I was wondering if you could help me with something ." The guy just looked at her from the bottom until the top. "Sure" he said shortly.

"Thank god, I thought I'll be lost here.Well , I wanted to know the direction to this class. Do you know where it is?" Sulli asked nicely but the guy walk toward her a little closer as Sulli walk backward to get far away from him, she hit the wall."What are you doing?" she asked panicking. "Helping you." The guy got his lips near to Sulli's lips but it failed when...

"HEY!" came a voice. "Oh, not you again!" said the guy letting go of Sulli."What do you want this time Choi Minho?" said the guy again.

'Oh, so his name is Manho, oh no Choi Homin. Oh wait Min Choiho! Oh, I give up!' Sulli thought . "Let the girl go." Minho said like a hero."She's mine and she'll always be mine!" said the guy angrily. Than the guy gave his fist to Minho but Sulli close her eyes just can stand to see it but Minho hold the guy fist and turn the guy's hand around. "AAAAAH!" The guy screamed with full hurtness. "I'll say this for the last time. NEVER.EVER. Disturb her ever again." Than he pushed the guy away. "Hey, you ok?" Minho ask Sulli but she didn't looked back to face him. "Urmmmm... I-I... ermm.. o-o..."

                        Than suddenly the guy stood up and gave Minho a fist again and it hit his face. Sulli was scared, she ran away and hid behind the lockers . She took a little peek to look at the boys. Minho hold the guys collar and whispered at his ears. "I'm not scared of you and I don't want to hurt you but you force me too." He punched the guy on his stomach and threw him to the wall . The guy ran away cowardly "Hey, you ok?" Minho looked behind and saw Sulli wasn't there. "What? No thank you?" Minho said to himself and left the place.                      

                        Sulli took a little peek at the boys but than no one was there even Minho. "What they're gone already?I didn't get to say thank you to him." Sulli said remembering how the guy looked like he was really handsome, though body, looks like a playboy but kind. "Well at least I still remembered how that guy looked like and his kind of cute but nothing charm me." She said giggling and walked while Minho was walking behind her but only 3 meters far away from her.


                                
                                   "Hahahahh! Your an idiot!" Shouted Jonghyun. "Who you calling an idiot? Your more stupid than me!" said Key slapping Jonghyun head. "The greatest answer is your both idiot and I'm the smart one." Onew said proudly. "Don't be to confident you ugly nerd!" They all laughed and walked like drunk peoples.

                      'BAM!' They hit someone without notice. "Hey, watch where your going!" Onew is someone who can't control his tempers. "Yeah, watch where-" Jonghyun suddenly posed and poke Key and Onew when Sulli swing her front hair that were hiding her eyes.

                       "Wow!" They were all impressed with her good looks. "Pretty" Jonghyun. "Cute"Onew. "Both" Key. "I'm sorry . I didn't meant to hit you guys but I was in a rush" Sulli said politely. The three of them stand up and land their hand to help her.  At last Sulli stand up by herself.

                       "Are you new?" Key asked. Key is actually a gentleman. His kind and sweet. His a good designer , his ambition is to be a fashion designer. "Urmm, yes. I am and I thought maybe you could help me with something." Sulli asked . "Sure!" Onew said "I'll help you. Come follow me." Onew hold her hand and pulled her. "Hey! where do you think your going?" Key called Onew . "Yeah! I'm telling Luna that your flirting another girl." Jonghyun joined in. "What? I do not like Luna and FYI she's my best rival! Your not satisfied I'm with her? Rock,paper,scissors than!"Onew said.

                       "ROCK!PAPER!SCISSORS!" They started the game. "What the heck?" Sulli was confused and walked away living the guys alone. "I WIN!" Jonghyun shouted . "Hey! You wanted help?" Jonghyun look back to ask Sulli but she wasn't there. "Where did she go?" They ask.


 

   So how was it? :) Is it bad , well I'm sorry I did tried  my best but i really hope you like it.

 

Me and D.A already thought who Sulli should pick but we wont tell you because we want to make you feel curious

 

and keep waiting for the next chapter. Stay toon ;)