I've got you

I'm your nanny

 


On the other hand, Jessica had now officially lost her head in between her insane screaming as she screeched non-stop, “ OMG WHAT IS GOING ON?! WHY ARE THEY AFTER US!?”

 

Before Jonghyun could reply, one of the guys stepped up, pulled his arms back as his clenched fist landed straight and hard against Jonghyun’s cheek. But instead of fighting back, Jonghyun just looked up at him and said calmly, “ What’s the problem now? Didn’t she pay you? I gave her the money and she returned it all to you. Just let us go now. Okay?” Jessica noticed Jonghyun was literally gritting his teeth through the last few words. She wasn’t sure how good a fighter he was but he sure looked god damn pissed with these people.

 

“ Paid us? She didn’t give us a single cent! Now stop playing stupid games with me and give me back my damn money by tomorrow night. If I don’t get it we’ll see. I hate liars. And since you both lied to me you’re gonna get your lesson now tonight before I ing let you go “ the guy replied impatiently as he put a hand forcefully on jonghyun’s shoulders that were already pinned against the wall. Then like a nightmare, he turned to Jessica with such a dirty look that she almost throw up in her own mouth.

 

“ And your new girl here, maybe she can entertain us for the night huh?” the guy smiled, turning around and nodding at all his friends who were now laughing back with the same indecent thought too.

Bastards!!! Jessica had to resist that urged to scream it out. Because if she does she suspect they might even strip here right here on the spot.

The next second, she felt a harsh grip on her two arms as one of the guy began dragging her, without a thought, Jessica yelled at the top of her lungs.“ JONGHYUN! JONGHYUN !! OMG DO SOMETHING PLEASE!! “

 

Jonghyun immediately flung out of the grip, suddenly alive as if those arms pinning him back were merely toothpicks that were about to be broken and crushed now. He lurched forward, grabbing the guy that was holding Jessica by the shoulders and knocked him out with a forceful punch that sent him sprawling to the ground. The other guys were now alarmed and ever more scattered than before. Jessica hid behind Jonghyun, gripping his shirt tightly as if her life depended on it, which somehow was true.

 

Jonghyun finally stood still for a second to catch a breath in a couple of minutes that he had been kicking and punching non-stop. Gathered infront of both of them now was what seemed like 12 boys, all fat, skinny,muscular, scrawny- they were all there. Jessica has never felt so depressingly sure that they were gonna lose for sure. Oh god, she has not even lose her ity yet and she was gonna die already.

 

“ Listen to me, when I move I want you to run to the back corner, face the wall, shut your eyes and count to 100 okay? Don’t open them until I tell you too, Get it?! “ Jonghyun instructed her breathlessly. “ GET IT!? “ he shouted this time, urgent for a reply from her.

 

“ Y-yes.. “ Jessica whimpered softly from his back, unwilling refusing to let go of him.

 

“ Okay you ready?”

 

“ no.. “ she cried.

 

“ OKAY GO! “ he shouted, breaking apart forcefully from her and moved forward into the crowd of insane boys, throwing fists and kicks massively.

 

Jessica could hardly breathe as her trembling body sent itself dashing towards a corner. Squatting down with her hands cupped on her ears, she was trying hard not to choke on her saliva as she tries to count out loud.

“ 1..2..3..4..5..6”

God, her heart was beating so fast. And even louder than her own voice. She’s losing her head.

With every punching sound that she heard, a loud groan followed and she couldn’t help sweating just thinking about the fact that it probably was Jonghyun.

 

“ 56.. 57.. 58.. 59.. 60.. 61”

“ AH !! “

“ ARHHHH!! “

 

That’s it. She had to do something. Even if chances are that she’ll get beaten up anyway but it’s better than seating here doing nothing as Jonghyun gets beaten up.

Jessica took a deep breath, spun around and ran towards the crowd of perhaps 6 boys in the middle of beating the guts out of each other. She didn’t even think, she didn’t even see.

 

Heading towards them, a strong arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her violently back as Jessica lost her balance and followed the hold. Jonghyun caught a glimpse of her at the corner of his eyes, turned around sharply and grabbed her right arm, throwing a deadly punch onto the face of the guy that grabbed her.

 

Jessica screamed as Jonghyun held her wrist tightly in his hands, pulling her behind him. It was finally that she realized there were only 2 boys left and Jonghyun was infact, all clean without even a single scratch.

 

He was kicking all their asses! Like, literally.

 

As another guy charged forward, Jonghyun let go of her wrist to grab him by the neck and kicking the other guy in the stomach. He quickly then finished them off till they both laid in helpless pain on the ground. Jessica;s heart was beating so fast it could jumped out of her chest. Every second was sending to the edge of her sanity. She was so scared.

 

Jonghyun walked towards Jessica now, pulling her without even looking as he dragged them both forward towards the street.“ God, can’t you just count 1 to 100? “ he muttered.

“ oh my god.. did you just beat all of them up? “ Jessica asked stupidly in a daze, still trembling. She was traumatized by all the blood and violence that just happened. She could hardly walk without wobbling and falling into a pool of jelly.

He shot her a pitying glance as he yanked her towards the road. He was flagging for a cab now. Within seconds one stopped infront of them.

He opened the door with no hesitation and shuffled her into it. Jonghyun studied her, she was quiet. Her face was so pale and her body was still shaking. Obviously anyone would be scared to death after all that fighting and he felt kinda bad having to pull her into this. “ I told you not to open your eyes till I told you.. “ he said softly, carefully watching his tone as he watched her. She was still not functioning.

--

Note: So sorry!! so busy these days :( A short update, will be back REAL soon with the next longer chapter! Once again, i apologize dearly for not being able to reply all your comments, nevertheless i really appreiciate and read all of them, please keep them coming ^^ and thank you for all the new subscribers!! :)