School is hell, too

I'm your nanny

It was the first day of school. Here at the Seoul School of the Arts, Jonghyun is the boss. Or at least that’s what he’d like to think he is.

The school consists of a student body that no doubt boasts the country’s best talents and they are separated into the various faculties namely Music&Composition, Dance , Fine Arts and Theatre. Social classes are clearly divided according to your social status, even the parking lots in school has its reserved spots for people who matter. Of course with that being said, Jonghyun has one of the red colored spots where his porcsh not-so-humbly parks at everyday.

Luckily for the students that would otherwise hate their boring and hectic school life, meals and physical education are conducted at the same common area in the main arts center building. The huge long corridor also proved to be the best place to spazz over eye candies from the other academy.

Jonghyun, along side his usual clique, were making their long strut down the hallway, driving the new female juniors everywhere insane on the first day of their senior year. Minho even put on his new shirt today and it certainly did look good on him, but of course, why wouldn’t a 500dollars shirt look nice on anyone? Especially someone that good-looking.

As they made their ways to their lockers , Taemin had already noticed a couple of pink coloured stickies stuck onto his lockers. He could bet they must have some heart shapes on them along with some pink letters.

“ Chicks really do dig younger boys these day huh?” Minho commented, amused at the usual sight of Taemin’s flooding love confessions from the senior girls, many of whom, infact were actually his friends. But even though all of them were popular and things like these were normal, 7 notes on the first day of school is quite an achievement. And to think Taemin is not even a senior yet.

The bell would go off any minute now but Jonghyun didn’t care less. Taking his time, he was shuffling his leather brown Salvatore Ferragamo Messenger bag into his spacious locker. He swiftly reached inside it again and fumbled around before pulling out his Bottega Veneta’s Chene Polonaise Calf wallet and stuffed it into his back pants pocket. He had always found Prada and Louise Vuitton too over-rated, not to mention gay and ugly to his taste. Real men have good taste for things with good quality, that’s what his father has always thought him and he couldn’t agree more. And being filthy rich like him just makes it more fun to shop without having to even think about the price.

“ Come on, it’s vocals, can’t be late or Mr.Jung’s gonna us up.” Key shut his lockers and turned to look at Jonghyun and Onew briefly as he did so.

Onew was already done 3 minutes ago and had been leaning against his locker all the while, replying endless texts on his blackberry. Jonghyun looked down and made a casual check at his Tod’s loafers out of habit. Seeing that they were fine, he quickly glanced at his Tag heuer watch; right,if I jog I may just make it to the next building in time..

--

It wasn’t too painfully long till it was finally lunch. As usual, the cafeteria was buzzling with kids that seemed either too hungry or completely didn’t care about the food; it was one of those strange things about the school that nobody could explain. Jonghyun lazily slid his tray of food on the table while his eyes remained fixed on his blackberry.

Even without looking up, he knew exactly who were there. Habit he guessed, since it has been a couple of years since all of them started seating together at this table. And by “them” he meant the boys and the girls.

“ Stop eating fries will you? Didn’t Mr.Jung told you to down on these oily food?” Taeyeon commented in passing as Jonghyun took a seat, attention fully on BBM.

“ him seriously. I hate Mr.Jung and the other jungs in this world..” Jonghyun mumbled in reply as he grabbed a couple of fries and stuffed it in his mouth. Grabbing more, he had began feeding himself with his whole tray of junk food.

Usually it was really noisy but somehow he would still be able to hear Key and Sooyoung’s loud bickering noises that should be coming from his left side but he haven’t heard the couple’s voices just yet. Sunny or maybe Yoona should be going on about something that happened in class right now too.. but instead there was a weird atmosphere that finally drew him away from his cellphone.

For some reason, everyone was hissing and turning their head to a single same direction- behind his back.

Jonghyun frowned lightly and twisted his body a little to see what was all this about, “ What the hec-“

Till he realized.

There was an unfamiliar girl in blonde hair. Walking down the cafeteria and creating an amazing wave of whispers and stares as she walks. It was just obvious that everyone was just looking at her finding a seat. She was in the navy blue uniform, that meant she’s a senior. Because the juniors here wear the hideous white one. Jonghyun always thought it made them all look like nurses. Male and female nurses.

Of course that can’t be…

“ Woah. Who’s that new chick?”, Minho spoke.

“ What new chick?” Taemin asked too earnestly.

“ There” Minho pointed not so discreetly.

“ She’s hot” Onew offered in, even though Tiffany was just beside him.

“ Agreed.” Key gave his approval too.

But only to Jonghyun’s horror.. it can’t be right.

This was.. Jessica?!

This can’t be happening. This is crazy! Why is she butting in his life again!?

Jonghyun got up before anyone could stop and walked towards Jessica who seemed too caught up with looking for empty seats to even care that the whole school was staring at her.

“ What are you doing here!?” Jonghyun hissed as he stopped her right at the front. Jessica turned and face him, looking a little surprised though she had already known he was studying here. And truthfully, she didn’t understand why he was even whispering as if they were supposed to be secretive about talking to each other. It’s not like the whole school weren’t staring at them talking right now..

“ Studying of course”, Jessica smiled. Not the pleasant ones that a new student gives to the popular guy here but one of those “please-get-out-of-my-way-you-idioit” kinda smile.

“ In this school?! God are you out of your mind?! There’s a thousand other schools in Seoul and you must attend this one?”, Jonghyun hissed, again.

“ It’s really not my choice what school my parents put me into. Don’t look so affected. Come on, you’re ruining that I’m-oh-so-cool image of yours. Look, the girl on the left table is laughing at you. “

“ I don’t care who’s laughing at me okay. You need to get out of here.” Jonghyun told her in the calmest tone he could. He was used to having things the way he wants and he’s not about to have it changed today or any other day.

“ No. This is where I wanna study in.” Jessica said. Her voice didn’t seem to have a tingle of fear or attention to him. “And by the way you have ketchup all over your mouth.”

Jonghyun stood there, staring after her as she began walking away. What the hell…?

He was stuck for a few seconds. Then he quickly pulled himself together. Quickly, he made his way back to the table then remembering what she had said about the ketchup on his mouth. His hands reached up instinctly to check for it.

.

“ Why didn’t anyone tell me I had ketchup on my face!?”, Jonghyun burst out immediately as he reached his table.

“ We tried man, we did.” Key laughed and took another bite out of his burger.

Jessica turned around and headed for the door, maybe she’ll skip lunch today.. since the whole school probably won’t let her eat in peace and stare at her like some animal in the zoo. As she walked passed the drinks corner she decided to grab the mini milk carton, thank god they have it here because it’ll probably be one of the very few things in this school that keeps her coming back.

Opening the mini carton, Jessica began walking. She was about to take a sip when a whole bunch of girls knocked into her, sending her whole carton of white milk splashed against her dark navy blue uniform. Looking up, Jessica found herself staring into a group of what seemed like Junior girls. But instead of apologizing, one of them stepped up to Jessica and said, “ New kid huh? Let me tell you a rule here: when you see us walking, you move out of the way okay?” .

Jessica couldn’t believe it. Were these rude little es actually giving her this attitude after knocking into her AND spilling her milk?

Staring back defiantly, Jessica studied them from head to toe.

Ballet flats, hair all in buns. Seems like they’re from the dance faculty.

“ Apologize. “ Jessica said simply.

“ Apologize? Did I just hear that from you?” one of the girls mocked.

“ So you’re not gonna apologize to me?”

“ Why should we?” they challenged back.

Jessica didn’t want to do this on her first day. But clearly, these girls need to learn their lesson. No one messes with Jessica Jung. No one.

Spinning around, Jessica grabbed one of the expensive looking glass jug of fresh orange juice and without a blink, splashed it all over the junior girls.

There were loud screams coming out almost immediately. Jessica took a step closer to them. With the orange juice still dripping down on their white junior uniform, she said slowly and piercingly.

“ Let me teach you a rule here: when you see me, Jessica Jung, your senior walking, you disappear. Understood?“   

Almost immediately before she could finish, the girls were already scrambling away, still shaking from what just happened. Now almost everyone was staring at her. Great. This wasn’t how she wanted to start her school. And everyone will probably call her the queen or something. But whatever, Jessica thought and walked away.

“ Wow. who’s that chick?” Minho asked, out of curiosity. He was impressed with that girl already.

“ Nevermind…” Jonghyun mumbled, briskly wiping his mouth clean with a napkin. She was really a crazy . Who the hell splashes orange juice on their juniors on their first day of school?!

“ You know her?” Shin Se kyung asked with an almost questioning tone, though her voice was sweet.

“ Um.. yeah.. it’s a long story I’ll tell you next time okay?”, Jonghyun gave a little smile to reassure his girlfriend. She studied him for a second, smiled and went back to her food. Something weird is going on, she knew. But she decided she should just leave it here till he decides to tell her about it by himself later on. She left shortly after she was done with salad, and that was something everyone has gotten used to. For someone like her who was due to be picked up by all the big companies in a matter of months after she graduates, Se kyung has constantly been pressed by her teachers to work on her acting with every spare time her had, including her lunch hour.

“ Have fun you guys, I’ll call you later okay?” she got up and began gathering her things. The girls returned polite smiles and the boys likewise, friendly smiles.

“ Alright, “ Jonghyun said as she leaned down for a quick hug. He watched slowly as his girlfriend began making her way down the cafeteria and towards the classes. She had gotten so skinny due to her strict diet. He loved her the way she was and he hated to answer that stupid question whether she was fat. Obviously she wasn’t fat, if she was Onew must be a wild boar.

Everyone continued with their endless chatter and Key was already half through another nagging at his girlfriend.

“ It’s her.” Jonghyun said, between his bites to Minho.

“ Who?”

“ The devil from hell.”

“ What?! That’s her. Holy . You didn’t tell me she was hot! She doesn’t look anything like a devil !”

“ Don’t be sick she’s not hot.” Jonghyun argued, a little too loud that everyone else has heard and turned their attention to him.

“ She has nice legs..” Onew pointed out, Tiffany glared at him.

“ And face” Taemin added.

“ Hair..” Yoona admitted

“ I like her attitude. “ Hyo yeon chipped in.

“ yeah she’s fierce.” Sooyong said.

“ she looks like she has a nice voice..” Seohyun even joined in.

“ STOP IT!” Jonghyun blurted out, food almost spraying from his mouth. He thought he heard loud giggles from another table.

“ Okay fine fine we get it! But stop spitting out of your mouth will you? What are you? 4 years old? It’s unhygienic for god’s sake! “ Key cried out, nudging jonghyun in irritation.

Minho laughed at Jonghyun’s frustrated face before going on.

“ So if she’s such a devil why don’t you just like move out or something? I mean just make a fuss and your mum will give in man. You can crash at my place. More than enough rooms for you.”

“ Yeah I know..but I can’t. My dad’s probably gonna cancel my credit cards and I need the money..”

“ You need the money? Wait.. is it the debt?”

“ Yeah..” Jonghyun said, looking down at his food.

“ How long more?”

“ I don’t know.. couple of months I guess?” He looked up and stare blankly at the girls that were laughing loudly at something. He saw Jang geun seuk approaching one of the girls and they seemed to happy to hide it.

“ You know its ridiculous seriously, dude I know she’s your girlfriend and all but for God’s sake she’s not your wife and you’re not married to her. No one at 19 pays for your girlfriend’s family debt okay? “ Minho complained, they have had this conversation so many times before but it haven’t really had any effect on Jonghyun anyway.

“ You don’t understand. It’s hard for her. And I wanna do all I can to help her! “

“ Yeah I know you wanna help, but there’s many other ways you can help, it doesn’t have to be this man”

“ I’m just paying for her first okay? I’m lending her the money she’ll pay me back next time.”

“ Yeah yeah..you know she’ll never be able to pay you back all that money..” Minho traces off and put a another wedges into his mouth. It was no point persuading Jonghyun, as if it wasn’t a common knowledge that he was stubborn and crazily in love with his girlfriend.

“ Are you gonna catch a granite for her?” Onew suddenly asked, with a completely random interest.

“ What? A granite? For what ?!”

“ You know bruno mars… ”

“ But who’s gonna throw a granite at me?!”

Everyone couldn’t help but burst out in laugher.


“ You’re such a dork..” tiffany laughs and leaned on Onew’s shoulder. She didn’t even wonder why she was so in love with him.

But for jonghyun, he was certain his school life was gonna took a bitter turn. One that would include this particular crazy and violent blonde all over. As he make his way towards the dance studio after lunch he quickly stopped at the school admin office to check Jessica’s timetable.

Just to make sure that she wasn’t in any of his class.

--

The bell went off. The first day of school was finally over.

Jonghyun felt his blackberry vibrating. He took it out.

“ Let’s grab early dinner together? J- Se kyung”

He smiled, wondered how she was able to get away from her extra acting classes today and began typing

“ Sur-“ a shoulder hit him.

Bewildered, Jonghyun spun around to see the culprit, only to see Jessica standing infront of him with her arms crossed.

“ School’s over, its nanny time, “ she smiled.

“ Are you serious? “

“ And I don’t have a car so we’re taking yours.”

“ I’m gonna have dinner with my girlfriend so you know what? Let’s do it another day,” Jonghyun began walking towards his locker.

“ It’s still 3 o clock”

“ It doesn’t concern you”

He could feel her following him behind. What is wrong with her?!

Ignoring Jessica, Jonghyun continued opening his locker.

Honestly her presence has this strange power in it, its patronizing him and for some reason it affected him so much that he somehow couldn’t focus on keying in his locker password correctly.

“ Incorrect password,” the automated voice spoke through the computer screen on his locker. He grunted.

Trying again, he could see Jessica leaning and smiling on Minho’s locker. He tried to concentrate and open his locker again, but still, he couldn’t seem to type his damn password properly.

This is ridiculous. Why was her presence making him all weird and jumpy?!

“ Incorrect password,” the thing spoke, for the 4th time.

“ Stop wasting time.” She sung, watching the students that were pouring out everywhere. Amidst the chaos, she thought she saw a small collision somewhere along the corridor. A group of girls began frantically collecting things while a boy that passed by bent down to help. Others around stopped to look and spun around exchange giggles and spazz-ed up faces. The boy was still bending down, she couldn’t see his face but did notice his red sneakers. Cute. She thought. 

“ Look, why are you still here? I told you I’m not going with you! “

“ Do you honestly think you have a choice?”, she reminded him.
“ Well yeah “

“ Incorrect answer. You don’t. I hate to keep threatening you but I must really remind you that if you still wanna keep wearing your Tods’ Loafers and all that , you better listen to me before all your cards get cancelled.”

He looked up, closed his eyes and took a breath. He looked at her again. There was really no way to escape.

He kicked his locker with almost all his strength. A loud thump sound followed and the whole hallway stopped.

He began keying in his password again as everyone slowly went back to whatever they were doing.

“ It’s 239409 “ Jessica offered.

“ No it’s not”

“ Yes it is.”

“ No. It is not.”

“ I changed it “

“ YOU WHAT?” He stopped and looked at her in disbelief.

“ In case you were thinking of running away, I’m gonna have it changed everyday before school ends”

“ What the is this. How did you even do that!?”

“ I can do a lot of things when your father’s on my side you know?”

Jonghyun could hardly breathe right. But he knew he was helpless against his father’s orders.

“ this . Seriously.” He gritted his teeth.

“ I told you to stop swearing.”, Jessica opened his lockers within seconds effortlessly and began walking towards the carpark.

Jonghyun wanted to just punch on anything or maybe bite his fist off. He had to suppress a shout in his throat otherwise the whole world might know that he was losing his mind.

--

“ Okay so where are we going?” Jonghyun’s hands were on his steering wheel, his body posture was stiff, he was pissed and there was nothing he could do about it.

“ Let’s head down to town.” Jessica said, looking straight ahead at the carpark which was now filled with curious student trying to peek into his car. What’s the big deal with getting into Jonghyun’s car anyway?

“ And why are we heading to town?” Jonghyun’s voice was impatient and questioning. He is dreading every single second with her.

“ Because you need to buy proper clothes. “

“ I do have proper clothes.”

“ Now you see, “ Jessica pulled his gear and Jonghyun fumbled immediately to control his car before it crashes anything infront, “ the problem with you is you don’t even know what’s proper clothes.”

“ Iknow what’s proper clothes okay? For ’s sake I am not a kid!“ Jonghyun said, stepping on his pedal as hard as he could, sending the car forward way too fast for comfort. But Jessica seemed to enjoy it rather than afraid of him crashing into some random car or tree.

“ If your father asks you to attend a business function with him tomorrow what are you gonna wear then? “

Jonghyun scoffed. “ What I’ll wear? “ he didn’t even hesitate before continuing, “ I’ll just wear.. “

Now he stopped to hesistate. The more he thought of it, the more he realized.. the closest thing he had to formal was probably.. his school uniform. Even then, his school uniform barely fit the school rules anyway. Everything from his blazer right to his belt were all custom made, materials imported from Europe mainly with his shoes, of course from Tods. There’s no way he was gonna wear some lame white canvas shoes. Jessica on the other hand, didn’t seem to grasp the concept of fashion very much in his opinion. Carrying a plain brown leather sling bag and converse white sneakers, she obviously is a plain jane.

Seeing Jonghyun has gone all quiet, Jessica just rolled her eyes as she leaned forward towards the car stereo. 

With a loud booming sound, Jessica jerked back with a tiny squeak in shock.

“ California girls we’re un-“ Jonghyun shut it immediately.

He looked slightly embarrassed as Jessica registered what was going. Was that was Jonghyun usually blast in his car when he’s alone?! California girls? Seriously Jonghyun? Seriously?

Jessica stared at him, controlling her laughter that was about to erupt.

“ What?! Se kyung likes it.. “ Jonghyun blurt out the first excuse he could think of. He was also aware that he was flushing red.

“ YEAH. I’M SURE. “ Then Jessica erupted in a fit of mad laughter and the whole car was nothing but the sound of her laughter.

“ SHUT UP!!! “ Jonghyun shouted, but of course she didn’t care.

15minutes later,they were walking down the shopping mall, running in and out of every shop till Jonghyun’s legs were aching so bad. This was a nightmare. Shopping plus Jessica. Great.

“ Go try this one on, “ Jessica shoved 5 shirts and 3 formal pants into Jonghyun’s chest.

As he opened the changing’s room door for the 15th time Jessica finally nodded.

“ Looks good. We’ll take all of those that you’ve tried on. “ She announced and the sales girls quickly nodded, rushing to retrieve clothes from Jonghyun’s hair. She also noticed that the 2 sales girls haven’t been able to stop giggling and staring at Jonghyun even since they stepped in.

Was Jessica the only girl on earth that finds this person super unattractive?!

“ It’s ugly.” Jonghyun insisted.

“ Trust me,” Jessica stepped up and adjusted his collar. “ You’re even uglier than the shirts. If they could talk they would be screaming to get off you right now. “ Then she finished with a smile and pat his shoulder.

For the next hour it was the shoes.

Jonghyun picked up the black formal shoes that Jessica had chose for him. “ God. Does any one still wear shoes that are this shiny anymore?”

“ You are. And your father do too.”

“ How about those?” he pointed to the section with black lace boots. One of those you see the boybands wear.

“ You’re going for a business function. Not hiking. “ then she had impression of the whole super junior wearing those. “ or dancing.”

After they were done paying ( Jonghyun couldn’t believe he was spending money on these stupid clothes he hated) , Jessica had to use the restroom.

“ I’ll just wait right here.” Jonghyun said, leaning against the wall.

“ Okay. Don’t run. “ Jessica eyed him. Jonghyun pretended that he didn’t hear.

But as soon as she disappeared, he knew that was his chance.

Running like a crazy man with all the shopping bags hitting against his legs, Jonghyun was turning back frantically every few seconds to make sure that she wasn’t out yet.

He went on sprinting front, seeing an escalator infront, he jumped onto it, then scamper down without breathing. He got off at the end, turned at the first corner he sees, and ran for the nearest exit he could find. Suddenly, it seemed like the whole shopping mall was 5times bigger than he had remembered it to be. How can it be that he can’t seem to find a way out!?

He turned back, checking for any sight of Jessica. No. Good. He turned around, running towards the left. He better get to his car before Jessica realizes..

“ Attention. Mr.Kim Jong Hyun. You are wanted at the reception. I repeat, Mr. Kim Jong Hyun. You are wanted at the level 1 lobby” the voice blasted through the whole mall. He froze. Is this woman mental!?!?!?

Scurrying in a mindless frenzy now, Jonghyun could hardly concentrate with his name being broadcasted throughout the entire mall every few seconds. He was really losing his mind.

Then he finally could spot the exit from a distance. CARPARK EXIT THERE!!!

He almost flew towards the door. Twisting the knob, he searched for his car slot. Running, running, running. THERE! He spot it.

He was still panting as his hands rested on his car boot. Supporting his breathless body along to the door, he stopped and looked up.

“ I told you not to run away. “ Jessica said, pulling his ears till he cried out in pain.

Dragging him along the mall, Jonghyun was struggling to get out from her torturous grip. Not to mention, the whole world was laughing and pointing at him as they walked.

He was seriously regretting this right now. He also realize that this vicious woman was definitely not someone to mess around with. She is such a witch.

Finally after what seemed like 5 minutes, she finally stopped at the cufflink shop.

“ I warned you. And next time I will not be so nice. “ Jessica smiled sweetly as her poisonous words came out. Jonghyun could barely look at her in the eyes. “ You were’t being so nice either..” he mumbled.

As he began walking around looking for the cufflink, he noticed Jessica had wandered off to the shop opposite.

“ So much for forcing me to stay at my own spot…”

Then he felt a vibration from his blackberry.

“Hey, are you free for dinner tonight? I’ve cancelled my practices for today :) “ Ah . Jonghyun forgot to tell Se kyung that he wasn’t gonna be free from now on.. He hoped she would understand.

But after a couple of texts later it was clear that she didn’t understand. Maybe it was the fact that there’s a girl living with him who she claims was making her a little insecure since this girl was “pretty”. Truthfully Jonghyun didn’t understand why she would even feel threatened considering that Se kyung was pretty herself and if anyone knew what Jessica was really like they wouldn’t even worry that he would ever fall for her. It’s impossible!

So after a few argument, he concluded that Se kyung was definitely pissed about him spending all the time with Jessica every after noon from now, though it was more like nanny lessons.

He figured he should just leave her alone for now since she’s too angry to talk reasonably.

Jessica picked up the pen and sign as the sales woman headed her back her card. “Thank you for shopping at Chanel. We’ll make sure to deliver it the address as you have stated. “

“ Thank you. “ Jessica smiled.

Turning around, she saw Jonghyun walking in the boutique, observing the bags with no paticular emotion.

“ So a country girl like you likes branded stuff too huh? “ he said as he followed her out of the shop.

“ There’s nothing wrong with looking. It’s not like I’m stealing anything.”

“ It’s not like you can afford it. “

“ Yeah you’re right.” She replied, walking straight ahead. As they passed by the jewelry shop, Jonghyun unexpectedly grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her in.

“ Try this on for me.” He commanded as he motioned for the sales girl to bring out what he had prepared. Jessica frowned, half-confused and irritated at whatever he was doing. It seemed like he had been here before.

Se Kyung’s birthday was coming up in a few weeks time and Jonghyun figured he wouldn’t be able to have much time to come out and shop for her present as long as he’s under this evil woman’s ruling. Since Jessica was here she might as well as make herself useful.

“ here you are,” the sales girl smiled and handed Jonghyun the necklace. It was a small little cute golden bird that was wrapping its body around a small tiny pearl drop. He checked it and smiled again. It was perfect. The sales girl nodded, took it from him and put it on Jessica.

As she took a step back, Jonghyun couldn’t speak.

It fit her perfectly, surprisingly.

Her fair soft skin complemented the pearl and the little golden bird never looked and graceful and vibrant like now. Everything was perfect. The thin golden thread rested on her collar bones beautifully and the bird looked exactly like it was right where it belong.

“ It looks perfect on your girlfriend! You really do have great taste,” the sales girl added, and Jessica opened to argue immediately.

“ Oh no I’m not his girlfriend.”

“ It’s nice. It’s a pity you guys don’t have it with diamond. “ he commented, eyes still on Jessica. “ But I’ll take it. “

Jessica looked at him questionably, not understanding the situation. Was he actually buying this for her!?

“ Don’t ask. It’s not for you.” He said, taking out his card and handing it to the sales girl. Jessica knew it. She turned around to unhook the necklace from the back of her neck, but caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror as she did so.

Wow, it really is beautiful. Even though she sort of hate birds..

“ Let’s go. We’re done now right?” Jonghyun tugged Jessica as she studied all the shiny diamonds all around.

“ Yeah.. but let me just take a look at- “ Jonghyun dragged her out.

That night as he lied on his bed, Jonghyun took out the necklace again. He didn’t know how it would look on Se kyung but if Jessica could look so perfect in it he was sure Se kyung would look even better.. afterall Jessica was supposed to be the devil.

He turned around, suddenly noticing the paper of rules she had given him days ago was now stuck onto one of his walls. Huffing, he turned his back on it and grunted.

By now, his eyes were closing slowly and slowly. It has been quite an eventful day. It seemed that his days with Jessica could only get more tiring.

--