Love, just love

Panda, please be my wife !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why did Ji Yong look like a beggar ?? To know about that, let’s come back one week ago…

Seungri wakes up and doesn’t feel good. His six sense says to him, something will happen today. And when he sees that Ji Yong is standing in front of the store, waiting for him, he knows what the bad thing is. Ji Yong brings him breakfast and to be more worse,  all are his favorite foods. Take or not take ?? Seungri feels nervously. In two year becomes a cop, Seungri learnt that food is very important to him. He must eat, so he can have enough strong to chase after criminal. So he like eating so much. Now, with all the food he likes before his eyes, tells him to give up, it’s so difficult !!! Beside, if he just ignores Ji Yong like this,  Ji Yong will think he still has feeling for him. So maybe…just go with it, receive the things Ji Yong gives him, Ji Yong wants to play, he will play with him but Ji Yong will know one thing, he doesn’t and never love him anymore !!!

Seungri, please ! You just want a reason to receive food ! Haizzz. Seungri has his decision, so he easily take foods from Ji Yong’s hand and…go straight to the store, close the door and leave Ji Yong outside !! Ji Yong’s not angry at all, he just smiles happily and finds a bench before the store to sit, and watches Seungri eats his breakfast with gentle eyes… This breakfast makes Seungri choke so many times !!!

Lunch, the same. Dinner, the same. Seungri thought, calm down, calm down, he’s just going crazy a little, tomorrow he will be normal again. This man is not Kwon Ji Yong, not at all.!!!!

When he comes back home, his room is filled with roses and sun flowers !! It’s all from Kwon Ji Yong and Choi Seunghyun !! Looking at Daesung’s face, he knows Choi Seunghyun is crazy too. What the hell happened to them ??? Why did they knew about his and Daesung’s favorite ???? ……. That little one !!!! Kwon Ji Ri, next time Seungri meets him, he will hit his but hardly !!! never mind his tears anymore !!!

Seungri is thinking about “ 100 ways to make Kwon Ji Ri cry” , suddenly, his phone rings. He answers immediately without seeing what number is.

“ Seungri, I love you…”

A whisper can be heard . And it belongs to the one who people-all-know. Seungri wants to throw his phone away but… why does he cost his phone for a crazy guy ??? So he hangs up the phone straightway. His hand is shaky. He refuses admiting that his heart is throbing so much, so much…. Three words once was all he need, was all he wanted… But, no more, not anymore… This is just illusion of him. Kwon Ji Yong just can’t take the truth that someone had left him before he left them. Lee Seunghyun, just bear with it, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter