mother's love...

Panda, please be my wife !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Ji Ri always achieve whatever he wants. This little angel has Seungri in his hand after all his whinies, his begging, his tears… Now, uncle Panda is offical his nanny. Kwon Ji Ri thought, the day when Lee Seunghyun becomes his mommy, near and near !!! Papa must feel thankful to Ji Ri much , so much !!! Hahaha !!! Like today, when Ji Ri comes out his kindergarten, he can see uncle Panda is waiting for him. Ji Ri smiles sweetly and runs to hug uncle Panda tightly. Uncle Panda holds him up and kisses him lightly on his cheek. Kwon Ji Ri laughes and hugs uncle’s neck, and he tells uncle aobut his day, about his friend, about how he took sweets from his teachers by using his cuteness…. Seungri lauhges so much, this little devil, no one can say no with him. Seungri doesn’t want to have connection with Kwon Ji Yong, after he fighted him, Seungri has a feeling that Kwon Ji Yong will never give up on him and it’s no good for him…. But Seungri can’t abandon Kwon Ji Ri, this child, when he looks at Seungri, his eyes fill with the desire for happiness and…love of a mother… Seungri can’t be his mother, but he can give him love, love that can make this little smiles his innocent smile, his beautiful smile…. All he can do, just like this. He can’t promise Kwon Ji Ri more than this…

Suddenly, Seungri feels like somebody is tracking behind him and Ji Ri. Seems like they has gone after him since he and Ji Ri leaves the kindergarten. With his experience of a policeman, he knows the person is going after him isn’t a professional criminal, it’s easy to know where they’re hiding. What’s their purpose ?? He or Kwon Ji Ri ?? He must solve this problem. But before he does it, he has to ensure safety for Ji Ri. So Seungri runs fast to his apartment and tells Ji Ri go to find Daesung. After that, he goes to an empty park and tells the people who go after him to come out. He knows that they’re still chasing after him. He guesses maybe they’re his enemy or the people who want to kidnap Kwon Ji Ri, but unexpectedly, they’re a couple, maybe they’re husband and wife, and they’re very normal, don’t seem like bad people. And more, the woman looks like she can faint anytime, she looks very ill, her husband must lead her so she can walk. No wonder they’re so easy to find out. But, again, if they’re normal, why are they chasing after him and Ji Ri ?? Seungri looks hard at the couple, and in a minute, he realizes somethings. This woman, although she’s so much older, but…she is the woman whom he has seen in newspaper…Kwon Ji Yong’s wife !!!!! What’s going on here ????

The woman also looks at him and she smiles. When she looks at his eyes, she knows that he realized who she is. She gently signs her husband let her go, she slowly comes near to Seungri and tells him.

“ You’re Seungri, right ? I know you know who I am. I have something to tell you. Can you talk to me for few minutes. I beg you ! Please ?”

Seungri can’t say no to her whisper. If she’s Kwon Ji Yong’s wife, she must be Kwon Ji Ri’s mother. Seungri also wants to know, why did she leave her child and why does she come back ?? Seungri knows that he doesn’t have the right to blame her, but when he remembers Ji Ri’s eyes and desire, Seungri wants to scream at her so much. Even if she has problem or pain, she doesn’t have the right to abadon her child, her little child !!! Looks at her now, Seungri has a feeling that she will tell him something that will make his life change. But good or not good, Seungri doesn’t know….

She looks at Seungri and signs him to sit down on a bench. Her husband goes to another place, let they have their own space. The woman coughes a little, her face is so green. She smiles gently and begins her story…

“ Like you knew, I’m Kwon Ji Yong’s ex-wife and I’m Ji Ri’s mother. I know you’re blaming me for abadoning my child. I don’t have the excuse for it. It’s really my sin, leave my own child when he’s so little, it’s my sin. And forever I loath me because of it… but, once again, I can’t take him with me, if I take him with me, he will die for sure. Seungri, you have to know about it.

I and Kwon Ji Yong, we were not in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter