The end : Happiness is the thing anyone must have.

Panda, please be my wife !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I forget to put the end for this story. My bad :(  Now it totally completed. A long way to go. Thanks you for your reading and support for this story. Love you <3

“ Marry me !”

“ No.”

“ Please marry me !”

“ No”

“ I beg you ! Marry me !”

“ No”

Once again, Choi Seunghyun proposes : FAIL !

“ TOP uncle, you’re so shameless. I pity for you.”

Ji Ri looks at TOP with his innocent eyes. Well, inside him, little Ji Ri is laughing like crazy, stupid TOP uncle !! Hahaha. I must tell Papa about this !!

“ Why ? Ji Yong and Seungri has already married and still been in their honeymoon. Hell, they threw this little thing to you and run away !!” Choi Seunghyun grabs Ji Ri’s collar and lifts him up like a puppy.

“ Let me go !! You’re just alien so Daesung uncle doesn’t want to marry you. Wait, when I grow up, I’ll marry both Daddy and Daesung uncle, you and Papa must cry in the corner !!”

Choi Seunghyun looks at Ji Ri with dangerous eyes and smiles in sick way. Then he tickles Ji Ri over his body. They even roll on the floor, Daesung feels his head hurt. Damn it, he has just cleaned the floor !!

“ Hahaha ! Help me ! Daesung uncle ! Rescure me from this stupid alien !! Hahaha !”

Daesung smiles too and comes to take Ji Ri back from Choi Seunghyun’s arms. However, Choi Seunghyun pulls him down and embraces both him and Ji Ri. He kisses Daesung’s forhead.

“ Just accept my proposal…We have been together for one years…How long must I wait, baby ?”

Choi Seunghyun whispers into Daesung’s ears. Daesung’s heart begins beating so fast and his face turns red, but still…he doesn’t give Choi Seunghyun the answer he wants. Daesung takes Ji Ri into his arms and brings him to his room.

“ Time to sleep, little one ! Your Daddy and Papa will be worry if your health has any problem.”

Choi Seunghyun looks at his back and has a deep sigh. His baby still can’t forgive him totally. Well, it’s his fault, so he must be patient. Don’t rush him, one day, certainly Daesung’ll be his ! Lost in his thought, Choi Seunghyun doesn’t notice that one person’s coming near him, and when a kiss is put on his cheek, then he realizes.

“ Goodnight.”

Daesung runs to his room. He’s so still shy like the day they have just met. Choi Seunghyun smiles. That’s it, his baby is the best !

When Choi Seunghyun leaves Daesung’s house, Daesung thinks about his words. He knows Seunghyun’s love for him, he has already forgiven him, he has chosen Choi Seunghyun, but why ? Why does he still feel scared like this ? He doesn’t understand himself anymore. And he can’t help calling for Seungri, his little brother, he wants to hear Seungri’s thought about this, maybe his brother can give him something to solve this problem.

“ Hyung, does Ji Ri trouble you again ?? Kwon Ji Yong, I told you to come home , our son’s still there !!! No, don’t make that face to me, it’s useless !!”

“….No, Seungri, it’s not about Ji Ri. I have something to ask you.”

“ About you and TOP hyung, right ? Alright, Kwon Ji Yong, let me go !!! Don’t hug me like this !! I want to talk with Daesung hyung, go away !!!”

Daesung heard Ji Yong’s voice on the other side the phone, something like you must kiss me then I let you go. Daesung smiles, Kwon Ji Yong’s more childish when he’s near Seungri, because he loves Seungri so much, too much that he’s this crazy. Daesung heard Seungri’s shouting voice but he knows, Seungri’s smiling too. His little brother, now is very happy. It’s so good !

“ Daesung hyung, now we can talk ! Kwon Ji Yong, if you come near me again, tonight you’ll sleep outside !!!”

“ Hahaha, your honeymoon’s too long, brother ! He still wants to travel with you around the world ? Better coming home soon, Ji Ri’s feeling lonely. He needs his Papa and Daddy.”

“ I know, I know. Next month we’re cming back. I miss Ji Ri and you too much. Kwon Ji Yong, don’t you dare to book any tour again !! Or I’ll come home alone and leave you here. Understand ???

Alright, now, Daesung hyung, talk to me, what’s your problem? Does Choi Seunghyun do something to hurt you again ? This time, I’ll  beat him and throw him into trash if he does it !!”

“ No, Seungri, he doesn’t do anything. He treats me very well so don’t worry about me. Just…Seungri, what’s your feeling when you accepted Ji Yong’s proposal? Did you…feel scared ?”

“….Hyung, you’re still caught by the past ? You think…Choi Seunghyun isn’t open-hearted with you?”

“ Seungri, I believe he loves me now, and he wants to live with me now. But…what’s about the future ? If one day, he cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter