Happily..ever after...

Panda, please be my wife !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a beautiful day, isn’t it? A nice day like this, it’s so suitable for a wedding. At a small church in the country where Seungri was born, a small one and a big one are talking with each other. On small one’s face, having a serious expression. The big one tries hard so he doesn’t laugh out loud at his cute angel.

“ You must treat Daddy well!”

Nodding. Of course !

“ You must listen to every words of Daddy!”

….Nodding. He’s my boss!

“ You must be his maid…..ah,no, his slave…uhhhh, perhap….did I use wrong word ? Forget it, just know that you must, must be with Daddy anytime he needs you !”

….Nodding. Put wife on head, it’s law !!!

“ You must listen to me,too !! Because Daddy told me that I’m the most important to him, you are nothing compare to me !!! Hehehe, are you jealous, Papa ?? Don’t worry, I won’t take over Daddy, I’ll share Daddy with you, but just a little, a little like this !!”

Kwon Ji Yong can’t help laughing at Kwon Ji Ri. This sly and cute boy, is his son !! Ji Yong holds Ji Ri up and tickles him all over his body. Ji Ri giggles cutely.

Now, Ji Ri calls Seungri by the name “ Daddy”. Ji Ri wanted to call him “ Mom” but Seungri didn’t accept. Seungri had to seduce, threat and did anything to make Ji Ri change his mind. Haizzz, that was a hard journey for Seungri!!! If he let Ji Ri call him: “Mom”, his pride will break. Just try to imagine, when Seungri chases after a criminal, and chasing after Seungri is Ji Ri who always calls him : “ Mom !! wait for me!!”. That’s a scary like hell scene !!! Seungri quivers whenever he thinks about it.

“ Are you happy, Ji Ri? Daddy’ll be with us forever, are you happy ? Because you’re everything to us, you must be happy, Ji Ri? Papa’s very happy! I can’t tell anything but the word: “happy”. I have you, now I have your Daddy. Papa’s the one be blessed the most in this world!!”

Ji Ri uses his tiny’s hand to touch Ji Yong’s face. Baby gently pats his Papa like he wants to comfort him.

“ Ji Ri loves Papa. Ji Ri loves Daddy. Ji Ri loves our family. Ji Ri’s very, very happy because now I have a family where I have Papa and Daddy are always stay with me. Papa, you don’t have to be worry. I wish to everyone I can wish to for our family. I wish to Mom too.

Daddy told me, Mom now is on the heaven and always watchs over me from there. When I miss her, I just have to look at the sky and she’ll smile with me. I told Mom : Mom, I have Daddy now. Daddy loves me very much and I love him back so so much. Ji Ri’s very happy, so Mom, you must be happy too! I told Mom like that ans wish her to protect our family so we’ll be happy, Papa! We’ll be happy ever after !”

Seungri and Ji Yong’s wedding takes place at Seungri’s home town. Although Seungri doesn’t have any relatives here, but Seungri wants to start over his life at where he was born. The meaning of it, he’s going to reborn again. The “ Seungri” who heart once was broken, soul was vanished, will disappear, in replace, Ji Ri’s Daddy, Ji Yong’s soulmate will live, live happily and always….always…

Their wedding only have four guests: Young Bae and his wife, Daesung and Choi Seunghyun, people who are their family, stay beside them, protect them and happy for them with all their heart. A very small wedding, yes, it is, but…it’s not a problem at all, look at them! look at all persons here, they all smile, the most beautiful smile. The things are called: “ Money”, “ Fame”, “ Power”, don’t have place here. It only have : “ Family”, “ Friend” and “ Love”. In the world which has so many dirty and dark things, at least, having one place can be called : Heaven…

The right time finally comes. Everybody all stands up and looks at the door of the church. The beautiful music is turned up, the song which Kwon Ji Yong has chosen.

“Not sure if you know this

but when we first met

I got so nervous

I couldn’t speak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter