Panda please be my wife ???

Panda, please be my wife !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the darkness, Seungri tries to hear what’s going on out there. He still prays that Ji Yong won’t come but definitely he’s going for him. He tried to loose the rope on his hands so manytimes, till his hands are bleeding now, but he doesn’t care. Even if his hands are broken, he still wants to do this. He wants to helps himself escape from this situation, before Ji Yong comes !! Suddenly he hears footsteps. What ?? Do the bastards notice what he’s doing ?? !!! Seungri curses. The footsteps’s sound is nearer and nearer. Seungri’s body is tensed. He’s waiting for a beating strikes on him. This is so ing damn !! All of his life, he’s this helpless !! The person comes near him and stops. But to Seungri’s supsprise, this person only kneels down, and touches his swelling face. When Seungri feels the warm of this person, he knows who he is. This gentle warm, this gentle touch, nobody but Kwon Ji Yong has it for him !!! Ji Yong, finally, you come, why do you come ??? you’re so stupid !! You’re idiot !! You’re brainless !!!

 But…but….Ji Yong, I’m glad that you comes, I’m glad that you’re here…I’m glad that you don’t let go of my hand….Ji Yong….Ji Yong….You’re here…you…the one that I love and love me with everything we have…

Ji Yong gently touches Seungri’s face, gently ran his fingers on every place of his face, to feel his warm, to know that Seungri’s still here, by his side. Ji Yong couldn’t think anything when he knew that Seungri was caught. He was nearly going insane. But he has to keep his emotion, he must to, because of  Seungri’s life . Now, my baby is back to his arm. Seungri’s face all is covered by his own blood, and it is swelling too much. It must be hurt like hell !! And his hands are bleeding too. Seems like Seungri used so much strenght to break away from the ropes. His Seungri, his Seungri had to be like that all because of him !!! But he knows Seungri doesn’t want him to come. His baby is so strong and think for him so much, so he’s rather hurt himself like this than let he comes. His Panda is like that, so don’t ask him why he loves Seungri this much, don’t ask him why he did all of this just because of one person ?? It’s worth, it’s worth everything in this world, even if it costs his life, it’s still not enough…

When Seungri’s blindfold is removed, the first thing he sees, is Ji Yong’s smile and Ji Yong’s worried eyes for him, only for him. In that minutes, he realiazes, he still wants to live. When he was caught, the first thing appeared in his head that, maybe he must die here. Not a problem with him at all, because he doesn’t have family in this world anymore, he doesn’t have anyone or anything that wants to keep him back… But now, he knows that he’s wrong, totally wrong. How can he forget a brother who not relate to him by blood, but always stay beside him when his heart’s all broken ? Whenever he needs him ? How can he forget a child, who needs him, who he loves like he’s his own child ?? And…and this man, who he loved and then hated and still loves ? When he can see Ji Yong, he finally knows, how much he wants to see him again…how much his love for him still remains…

“ Enough for a reunion !!! Kwon Ji Yong, give what we want and I will let the two of you go !! Now !!”

A bastard’s shout destroys the gentle moment between them. Ji Yong still keeps his slow action, he gradually takes off Seungri’s rope. When he comes near Seungri, Seungri can hear his whipsper.

“ Stay close beside me ! We’ll leave safely , I promise !”

Seungri’s hands are free now, and immeditely he steps close behind Ji Yong. He believes that Ji Yong is having a plan. Who is Kwon Ji Yong ? He won’t let the bastards have their way, no way in hell !!

Kwon Ji Yong throws a suitcase to the bastards. He told them all they need are in there. Those bastards immediately check it out and when they see that this is right thing, all of them laugh out loud. All the bastard’s guns, now are aiming at Ji Yong and Seungri.

“ Kwon Ji Yong, thanks you so much ! Now, I will send you and your little lover go to heaven together ! Don’t worry, your little boy, your child, I’m going to send him to you soon !! Hahaha, wish you have a happy family….”

The ing man still barely doesn’t finish his speech, because his head’s pinned by a bullet from nowhere. After him, one by one, the bastards all have a bullet goes straight to their head. It happen so fast so they don’t have time to scream or act at all !! Sniper !! And it’s not only one person !!

“ I won’t tell you one thing, I give you what you want, but I also need one thing from you. That’s your ing lifes, your trashes !! I’m not a leader for a joke, you dare touch what I treasure and want to leave in peace ?? Go to hell !!”

But unexpecting thing happens ! Before the bastards all died, one of them pressed a remote in his hand, and it actives a bomb !! , they also use bomb, they really want them to die !!! Everything in this area rocked and all are going to collapse !! Ji Yong and Seungri fastly run away from here, they have to run !! Suddenly, a column is falling down on Ji Yong , Seungri without thought, pushes Ji Yong away and now it’s him will be in danger. But once again, Ji Yong is faster than him, Ji Yong immediately turns back, pulls Seungri away and embraces Seungri tightly, uses his body to be Seungi’s shield. And that’s Seungri last vision before he faints.

When Seungri wakes up, all are in black. Maybe he’s burried down in the ground. He tries to move a little then he realizes, he’s in a embrace, a wram embrace. Ji Yong still hugs him tightly and it means, they’re all burried !! This idiot, he can run away but now…

“ You awake, Seungri !! I’m so worried that you fainted ! It’s so dark here so I can’t see your face and can’t check your status. Are you alright ? Do you hurt anywhere ??? Seungri, Seungri, answer me !”

“….Idiot, is it worth…I told you that I don’t love you anymore…”

Ji Yong hears Seungri’s voice. Although it’s so tired but it proves that he’s still okay. Ji Yong smiles. Thanks God !

“ Don’t worry ! Seunghyun hyung and Young Bae knew that we’re here so they will rescue us soon ! Try a little more, baby ! We’ll alright ! You’ll alright ! Now, rest a little, you lost so much blood, don’t waste your enengry anymore !”

And Ji Yong hugs him and tries hard in this narrow place, uses his hand pat gently on Seungri’s back. Try all his best to make him a little com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter