D-lite, please be my wife ???

Panda, please be my wife !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ To the one’s going to marry my everything,

First thing I have to tell you, I hate you ! I really hate you ! I’m not a good man to tell you that you’re a good woman for him and wish you and him happiness forever and ever. I’m just a jealous  and selfish man who the love of my life is taken away from me. By you indeed. I’m better than you hundred times. What are you to compare to me ??? I’m a CEO of a big company, I make more money than you, I’m famous than you, and to tell you this, I’m also ashamed but I’m more beautiful than you.The hell with call a man a beauty, but, yeah, just I’m so far better than you !!!

….Alright, I vented all my anger out. So…the thing I want to tell you is…You’re the one whom D-lite chose to walk with him all the life. You’re the one, so …

You know why do I call him “ D-lite” ? Because he’s my sun. He shines my dark life. My life is just have one black color in there, but when D-lite came into my life, I can see a rainbow. My life becomes more and more colorful. I could see the gentle blue of sky when he holds my hand and show me how beautiful the sky is. I could see lively green of field when he was running, laughing at the large green field. I could see the bright yellow of sunshine when he was sitting near me, looking at me and the sunshine lighted in his eyes. I could see the painful red of his eyes, when he was crying for my sake, crying because of me….He’s the one like that, makes everyone beside him comfort, and when he loves somebody, he gives them everything he had, to make them happy, just for them….I was once loved by him. I was once felt the love. But I’m lost. It’s my crime. It’s my regret. It’s my pain for life.

You know the sentence : “ When you lost something, you just realized how much it’s important to you. But it’s just too late.” And to me, it’s just too late to take D-light back to my arm. Never. I hoped then I realize…it’s just my dream. My enternal dream…

When I met you, I thought, I must take him back no matter what, I will make you disappear, I will lock him at where only I can see him !!  I’m nearly crazy enough to do anything, anything ! Just for him to stay by my side. I will become an evil just because of that !!!  But then, I know, if I do , I will just make him hate me and go away from me soon. If I do, he will look at me as if I were a ing trash. And more important, what am I to hold him back ? What am I ??? I’m nothing to him….

Girl, D-lite is the one you only let you know the appearance of him. He only let you know the one whom you want to know. The real him, he hides so he can make you happy. He becomes the one whom you want him to be. And it’s not good for him at all. So…I beg you, let him be the one who he is. Just stay beside him and treat him well, till when he opens his heart for you, and be him. Yes, I beg you. I can beg you, just please make him be happy.

I don’t know what he really likes. He likes to eat what ? he likes to watch what movies ? he likes to wear what kind of clothes ? He likes to travel to where ???.... I don’t know. I really don’t know because when he loved me, he just did anything that I like. I’m so selfish to realize. Because he always smiled, so I didn’t know what he really felt. I can’t give you any idea to make him happy so…. When you know what he really likes, can y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter