one love one life

Panda, please be my wife !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy of December

The boy of winter

The boy of snow flakes….

Seungri is standing there, under his feet, the ground is covered in white. He’s also wearing white shirt, so Seungri really looks like an angel, at least he’s angel in Kwon Ji Yong’s heart. Seungri turns around and sees Ji Yong, immediately he smiles so beautifully. Kwon Ji Yong is walking toward him, but the more he’s coming near Seungri, the more Seungri’s far away from him. On Seungri’s face, his smile fades away, instead he’s crying, his tears drop one by one…Kwon Ji Yong begins running, he wants to hold Seungri but he can’t touch him. Seungri looks deep inside his eyed and walks away in snow. Kwon Ji Yong calls him on top of his lung, but…All are covered in snow, white snow…nothing..nothing….

Kwon Ji Yong wakes up from his nightmare again. Since the day Seungri knew all about the past, he has always had this dream. Ji Yong wipe away his sweats, although the winter is coming, all his body are covered in sweats because of the nightmare. He stands up and walks to the window. Opening it, all he can see is white scene. The first snow is falling….Reaching his hand to take snow flakes, he remembers one story…

“ Ji Yong hyung ! Ji Yong hyung ! Look !! It’s snowing ! So beautiful, very beautiful, right ??? I’m born in December so I love the snow so much. Ji Yong ah, do you know that snow flakes also have a story behind it ?? No, let me tell you. Snow flakes are so beautiful because they want us to be happy when you see them. Snow flakes are so strong because they try to fall down and be in our hand. They don’t last so long, because of our warm, they will disappear immediately when they’re in our hand. Even if like that, they still always yearn to us. Ji Yong, it’s really nice when you can love someone like that ! So, I want my love for you akso like that !Ji Yong, I love you ! Ji Yong…Ji Yong….”

And Ji Yong embraced him tightly. Listening to Seungri’s laughing, he gently kissed his forehead. They just stood there, in the cold winter, but they felt so warm, in a moment, they had all their world…

Where’s that time now ? People always say that when you lost thing , you just realize how important it is to you. Kwon Ji Yong doesn’t regret his chosen way. Because of it, he had Kwon Ji Ri, his angel. He can’t deny Ji Ri’s existence to him… But he’s always a sinner, and the price for his sin is the loss of his heart. How ? How can he bring Seungri back to him ? He really doesn’t have confidence. Seungri told him that he loved him like snow flakes, so…Once snow flakes vanish into bubbles, can you turn it back ?... A ring tone wakes him up from his thought, and in the screen of his phone, appearing the number he notes deep into his mind : Seungri’s phone number.

Ji Ri’s laughing and running toward the yard’s full of snow. First time since the day his Mom went away, Ji Yong can see his bright smile. Walking behind him not too far is Seungri who also smiles so gentle. Today, Ji Ri wants Seungri and Ji Yong take him to the park and play with snow. Seungri can’t refuse him so he has to call Kwon Ji Yong, but he also has something to tell Ji Yong, important thing.

“ Uncle Panda, uncle Panda !! Papa !! Come here !! It has so much snows. Let’s make snowmen. Three snowmen. One is uncle, one is Papa, one is Ji Ri !! A family, a family !!”

Ji Yong saw that Seungri’s frozen a little when he heard Ji Ri told the words : “ family” but he still smiles and comes to play with Ji Ri. A big and small one all laughing so much and play with each other. Ji Yong stands not so far from them and enjoy the nice time. Ji Ri holds tight on Seungri’s neck so he can cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter