Seungri ? he died

Panda, please be my wife !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri’s POV

 

I don’t know what it is anymore, maybe it’s destiny or another game of life ??? Meeting him once again… Whatever, I stopped caring about it long ago. Kwon Ji Yong, the name that I almost forgot, now is lying in the bed with closed eyes. He still can’t wake up from the fight I gave him, hahaha, when did he become so weak like this or maybe, I become so strong ? In my hazy memories, this man, always had the proud smile in his face, a real lion king, a man who owned all the best things in this world. And I…always stood beside him, watched him day by day, with a stupid smile…. That time, certainly I loved… Ah, what the hell am I thingking ? So ing tired right now so my head is broken again. I brought him home, and that’s all. Time to go, I don’t have any job here anymore. Just when I open the door to exit the mansion of him, I feel like some one is watching me from behind, so I turn around to see, and… I regret immediately.

 

-          Uncle, you want to go home ? ….Right, you need to go home, so bye, be careful on your way. So, now, only me in this large house…

 

Please, don’t talk to me with that poor voice and the puppy eyes like this ??? This kid, why didn’t I recognize him when I met him in the park ? He’s exactly the twin of his father. It’s not his look, it’s his personality, the evil character. Whenever he wanted someone to do some things for him, he always used all the tricks to make the person felt for him, and became a voluntary slave for him… Kwon Ji Yong, Kwon Ji Ri, oh yes, the power of A.D.N . But, I won’t fall for this trick anymore, I have had enough from his dad, so it’s no use for me. So I said bye to him and almost run away form this little devil but he used his final weapon, his tears. Ahhh, , little one, don’t try to cry like you’re in so much pain, don’t !!! So, I don’t have any choice but turn around and hold him up. And he holds me back instanly , sticks to me like a real puppy that doesn’t want the owner to go away. Haizzz, but, I can’t stop smiling, this kid is still a kid after all, this large mansion, don’t fit with a child….

 

-          Little one, you had the thing you want, so tell me, what do you want me to do ?

 

He stills hold my neck tightly, like if he lets me go, I immediately vanish… Kwon Ji Yong, used to hold me from behind like this, so he also didn’t want me go?? Oh, Lee Seunghyun, don’t you dare remember anymore !!! Let the past go, you decided it so long ago… Ji Ri watches me with his big eyes, and he smiles :

 

-          Uncle, you're really looks like a panda, so cute !! Uncle, stays with me tonight and tells me a old story, can you ??? Uncle !!! Please !!

 

Forget the thing that he said I’m cute, can I stay with him all the night ? So, tomorrow, I need to meet that person ? …. Big problem… But, when I see Ji Ri has the disappointment in his eyes, I decide to stay. I just wake up early and leave before he can see me, that’s all, easy ! Can’t let the kid down, I’m a trust man ! So, I take him back to his room, a luxury room for a kid by the way, but, it gives me the lonliness, it doesn’t have the love in this room . Ji Ri’s happily lying in the bed and using me like I’m his pilow. I slowly tell him the mermaid story and soon, he becomes sleepy. But the more he’s sleepy, the more he hugs me tightly. This kid, always feels insecurity like this ?? What’s his parent doing ?? Ah, I forgot, when I went to this mansion, I still didn’t see the woman of it. Where’s she ?

 

-          Little one, where is your Mom ?

 

-          … I don’t have Mom. I only have Dad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter