dangerous situation

Panda, please be my wife !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri comes to the coffe shop where one person is waiting for him. When he heard that phone, he really didn’t know why that person wanted to meet him. After all, the only connection between them is…Kwon Ji Yong. Yes, the person who called him is Dong Young Bae, the best friend of Ji Yong. When Seungri and Ji Yong were couple, Young Bae helped him so much. And remember back to that time, Young Bae has noticed him somethings about Ji Yong, and about his family. He wanted to protect Seungri. But…the drama just had to happen. Seungri really liked Young Bae, but he doesn’t want to meet him again. If he wants to meet Seungri, it will definitely be about Kwon Ji Yong. Seungri…doesn’t want to concern about it anymore…

“ Seungri, over here !”

Young Bae saw Seungri and calls him. Young Bae is just like he remembered. The smile of the sun, brings all the warm to people near him. Seungri without awareness also smiles back to him. This is the magic of Young Bae, he can make people feel easy around him and let their guard down, but don’t underestimate him, Young Bae also is a cold person to person who are enemy to him. Young Bae is a best friend of Kwon Ji Yong that is not a joke for sure !

“ Hyung ! How are you ? You look good. Sandara noona treat you well, does she ? Congratulating your wedding this late, I’m sorry ! But, I wish your happiness, hyung.”

Young Bae was married to Sandara Park who was also one of Ji Yong’s friend in high school. She’s a good and cheerful lady, personality is very match to Young Bae. They’are happily in love in the past, now and Seungri thought, forever and ever. They’re soul mate to each other. Seungri is really happy for them. After all, at least it proves love is still in this life, real love…not like he and Ji Yong, just hurted each other too badly so they can’t go back anymore…

“ Seungri, you look good , too. I have so maything to ask you about time you has gone through. But, I want to tell you emergency thing. Ji Yong’s in dangerous now ! And I really don’t have the right to tell you that, but, Seungri ah, it’s all because of you !”

Seungri is shaken because the name “ Kwon Ji Yong’ is near the words “ dangerous”. And more important, because of him ? Why ? Just why ? Not wait for Seungri to ask, Young Bae continues his talk,

“ Ji Yong wants to destroy Kwon family. You know, over the past six years, Ji Yong has become the leader of Kwon family, but he can’t control all of it. In Kwon family, still has a part of old men who still wants to overthrow him. Ji Yong and they are not in peace, but not in war either. They keep this balance to lead Kwon family. But now, Ji Yong wants to end all of this. He wants a normal family with you. He wants you to know that he can’t put all down just for you. And it will impress Kwon old men’s benefits. They won’t let him do that, they will use all their power to stop him, they will kill him ! Those old men can do all the dirty trick to keep their ing family and money !

Seungri, I know Ji Yong has hurt you so badly in the past, and I understand why you can’t forget it and forgive him. But, you must believe, he loves you, in the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter