Extra 2 : If....

Panda, please be my wife !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Extra 2 for Todae. Dream but also, it's not a dream.....Thanks you for your reading ^^

If in this life, have a drug is called “ Forget”, whoever drinks the drugs, will forget all the things that they want to forget, erase all the bitter or sweet memories , what will happen ?? Maybe it’ll be good for someone, and maybe it’ll be hell for another people. In the end, the one who forgets or the one who be forgot, between them, who is really happy ?.....

I tattoo your image inside my heart

Memories about you, I keep it all to me

Today, I’m still wating for your comeback, even though it’s only in a minute…

“ You’re still standing here. Why ?”

“ I don’t know , I just…just want to stand here and why for somebody or something that I can’t remember anymore. Just….so strange. Every year, today, I must come here. And you, I always meet you every year. You’re still wating for your light ? …what did you call him ? D-lite, right ??”

“ I’m always waiting for him to come back…”

“ You really love him so much. Your lover must be so happy with you.”

“ No, I’m just a damn bastard. All I gave my love, only pain and tears…only like that…”

D-lite once hugged him and asked : “ Seunghyun, one day, will you find another place better for him ? Will you find a person whom you love more than me ?” Choi Seunghyun just hugged him back tightly and told him he’ s so stupid to think like that. He’s here, always with him. D-lite only smiled and told him that, one day, Choi Seunghyun found another person who is better than him, he’ll choose the way to forget, forget Choi Seunghyun, forget who he is, delete all the memories between them. Like that, he could let Seunghyun go. At that time, Seunghyun only  saw D-lite’s words like jokes, only jokes…

“ This place is where you and he first met ??”

“…. No, but this is the place where D-lite likes the best. He likes standing at your place, to see at the sky line

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter