8.

Taking Over Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Two cokes, please” Hoya smiled to the girl behind the counter.

After Hyungsik had interrupted the two boys twice they decided to head out. The couple decide to go to a café outside of campus to get something to drink. They needed to cool down, if it was because of the hot summer air or the previous events of the day was unclear.

“Here you go” the girl handed Hoya the two cokes and finished off with a wink. Hoya let out an awkwardly chuckle before he headed to the table that Dongwoo had chosen, the one in the corner without any windows. It was a round table with a horseshoe shaped couch around.

“She likes you” Dongwoo said as Hoya sat down and slid to the middle of the couch, right next to the older.

“No, she doesn’t” Hoya scoffed.

“Look at her”

Hoya turned her head to the counter to see the girl staring at him. When she met his gaze she smiled while she bit her lip before she turned around to help a new customer.

“Too bad. I already have someone special” Hoya smiled to his boyfriend, who now had pink cheeks. “How long have Hyungsik known about you being…gay?” It was still quite hard for Hoya to say that word, gay. But he was slowly getting used to it. Dongwoo was being really helpful with accepting that Hoya was having difficulties with the word, probably because he had been through it too. 

“I told him and Jinyoung last year. They were really cool with it” Dongwoo stirred his coke with the white and red striped straw, making the ice cubes clink against the glass “I told Hyungsik about you and me this summer”

“So…how many people know about this?”

“I’m guessing you mean about us” Dongwoo smiled as he grabbed Hoya’s hand under the table “Only Hyungsik but pretty much everyone knows about me”

“But not about me?” Hoya bit his lip as he looked up at Dongwoo.

“No”

“Can I ask you to do something for me?” Hoya almost whispered.

“Yeah, of course”

“Can we…not tell anyone about me…us?” Hoya was prepared for Dongwoo to retract his hand from his own. That he would start asking questions about why they wouldn’t tell anyone. Why would he even ask Dongwoo for this? That he would

Please log in to read the full chapter