24.

Taking Over Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Hoya woke up the next day by the door being closed with a loud bang. Groaning he turned over on his stomach and buried his face into the pillow. He wasn't surprise when he heard Daniel's voice but what he hadn't expected was to hear the second voice. He slowly turned his head to the side only to bury his face once again into the pillow when he realized who the second voice belong to. No other than Jason.

"That's my roommate, he usually doesn't sleep in," Daniel said "hey, wake up" he lightly kicked Hoya's side.

"No," Hoya muttered trying to sound worn out.

"Did you drink last night?" Dnaiel laughed.

"Uhm...Yes"

"Okay well I want you to meet someone, get up"

"I'd rather not"

"Stop being such a baby"

Hoya wasn't prepared for Daniel to grab him and lift him up so he was sitting on his bed.

"This is my brother Jason" Daniel smiled. Hoya slowly looked over at Jason. He looked exactly like how Hoya remembered him with the same discusting smirk on his lips. "Jason, this is Hoya"

"Hi Hoya" Jason said sending a shiver down Hoya's spine.

"Hi" Hoya swallowed.

"Why don't you talk a little while I just run to the coffee shop and buy us some coffee?" Daniel smiled, completely oblivious about the other two's history.

"Sounds good" Jason smirked.


 

"To be honest I never thought that I would ever see you again" Jason said as he looked around the room.

"I was kind of hoping that was the case" Hoya muttered.

"So you fled to here and are now roommate with my brother" he sat down on Daniel's bed. "So where do you have your boyfriend? What was his name now again..?"

"Dongwoo"

"Right," Jason laughed "we used to have a great time together"

"You bullied him" Hoya said through gritted teeth.

"I know, it was fun but enough of the past! What shall we do now? I can't have my brother living with a queer, can I?"

"You can't tell him" Hoya stood up from his bed, too quick for his own liking. He can't have Jason knowning too much but he already seemed to have caught on to why he can't tell Daniel.

"I already know you haven't told him, but I'm guessing no one else here on campus knows" Jason smirked "what should we do about that?"

"We aren't going to do anything" Hoya corrected "there are no we and no one needs to know about me"

Please log in to read the full chapter