10.

Taking Over Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The smile Hoya had had on his lips when he left Haewon’s room was still there when he arrive at his own. It had been a great day and there was nothing that could make the day bad. Or so he thought.

As he opened the door to his room he was met by smoke. Panic struck him, thinking that something had caught on fire while he was out, but he soon found out that that was not the case.

Hoya found his roommate smoking as he was sitting on his bed.

“What are you doing!?”

“You’re back! I thought that I would never see you again” the black haired boy laughed.

“Why are you smoking in here?”

“Oh” the guy said as if he didn’t even know that he was holding a cigarette “I’m too tired to go outside”

“That doesn’t make it okay to smoke in here!” Hoya grew slightly annoyed.

“Why not?” it looked like the guy pouted.

“Because I don’t want my room to smell like smoke” Hoya groaned as he sat down on his bed and glared at his roommate.

“Okay, look I’m sorry. I’ll put it out, okay?” the guy put the cigarette out by pressing the glowing tip against his shoe “Look”

“Thanks” Hoya forced a smile.

“We should probably start over” the guy stood up and walked up to Hoya, holding out his hand “I’m Daniel”

“Hoya”

“Nice to meet you” Daniel smiled before he walked back to his bed “Do you know how I got into my bed last night?”

“Last night?” Hoya bit back a laughed “You knocked on the door this morning saying that you lost your key”

“Really?” the guy raised his brow “Where was I the rest of the night?”

“No idea. I was here sleeping”

“In the same bed as your friend?”

“What?”

“Your friend. Your friend was sleeping in your bed this morning”

“Oh. I-I slept on the floor”

“On the floor?” Daniel raised his brow “Why didn’t you sleep beside him? It’s not like you're gay or something” he laughed.

“Yeah, I guess” Hoya awkwardly laughed along.

“So is this your first year here?” Daniel leaned back against the wall.

“Yeah, you?”

“No, it’s my third, but I missed too many classes last year so I’m one year behind. But who cares anyway?” he laughed. Hoya couldn’t answer before his phone started to ring in his jean pocket. He slid his hand into the pocket and grabbed the phone. It was calling from an unknown number.

“Hello?” Hoya pressed his phone against his ear.

“Hoya! It’s Dongwoo”

“Hey” Hoya smiled “whose

Please log in to read the full chapter