26.

Taking Over Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Okay, class. Calm down," Mr Yoo said at the front of the class "I have some exciting news for you. The first year students as well as the second will be going on a trip together."

The room interrupted with loud talking and laughs. Hoya looked over at Haewon and smiled widely.

"We'll leave on Wednesday and come back at the end of the week."


 

"This is going to be awesome!" Haewon smiled widely, while Hoya was putting his things into his backpack. "We'll have so much fun!"

"Who are you going to share room with?" Hoya asked, hoping that the answer would be him.

"You of course!" She pushed Hoya lightly "And Leiko."

"What about Tom?" Hoya raised his brow.

"He doesn't like these kind of stuff, it wouldn't be a surprise if he didn't show up."

"Can I ask you something?" he asked as the two made their way down the hall.

"Shoot." she smiled.

"I don't mean this in a mean way, but what is Tom's deal? Like he's very abscent and..."

"Weird."

"I didn't mean it like that!" Hoya protested.

"Calm down, I'm just joking with you." Haewon laughed, earning a glare from Hoya. "He's a loner. But not in a everyone-hates-me-and-I-hate-them sort of way more of a I-like-the-company-of-myself-more-than-others sort of way."

"Oh okay."

"Don't worry about him. He's just fine! Think about how awesome this trip will be!"


 

It wasn't until later when Hoya was seated in the back of the chemistry class that he realized that Dongwoo would be coming along on the schooltrip. With a heavy sigh he looked down in his book and tried to read about molecules. A knock on the door interupted his thoughts – which wasn't that focused on the book – the door opened and Hoya forgot how to breath for a second. Dongwoo was walking in to the classroom and towards the teacher. The exchanged a couple of words before Dongwoo turned to the class and the teacher stood up.

"We have a new student in this class. This is Jang Dongwoo. You can take a seat." the teacher quickly sat down again and returned to whatever he was doing before. Hoya quickly scanned the room and realized that the only empty seat was the one next to him. When he looked up Dongwoo was walking towards him. Hoya panicked and looked down at the book, trying to look like he was reading.

Dongwoo sat down and put up his books on his desk. He seemed so calm and collected while Hoya felt like he was slowly breaking down. It was weird since Hoya had been imagining the day when he would finally get to talk to Dongwoo. He would say that he had been an idiot and he never wanted to spend another day without him. Then Dongwoo would smile and said that he had missed him too and then they would live happily ever after. But at the moment Hoya couldn't even seem to turn his head in Dongwoo's direction or even move at all.

Please log in to read the full chapter