20.

Taking Over Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Dude, what are you doing on Friday?" Daniel was lying on his bed while staring up at the ceiling.

"Nothing, I think. Why?" Hoya answered without looking at him. He was sitting on his bed texting Dongwoo, which was where his main focus was on.

Dongwoo still didn't know anything about Haewon and Hoya's agreement. It had only been two days since they had agreed to pretend to be dating and Hoya hadn't had that much time to see Dongwoo. Actually, he hadn't seen him since their date on Sunday. They had kept in touch by texting each other but Hoya didnt exactly want to break the news to Dongwoo over a text.

"My friend is having a party, you should come" Daniel sat up "take your girl with you"

Hoya looked up at his roommate for the first time since Dongwoo had texted him. The phone buzzed in his hands but he didn't look.

"Yeah...sure, I'll ask her" Hoya forced a smile. His plan was to say that Haewon couldn't come or something, that way he could go over to Dongwoo and spend the night there, but Daniel wouldn't let him off the hook so easily.

"Why don't you ask her now?" Daniel smugly smiled "She's the one texting you, right?"

"Y-yeah" Hoya's voice shook "I'll text her"

"Call her instead. I need to know if you're coming or not as quick as possible"

"Okay" Hoya exited Dongwoo's text on his phone without looking. He opened his contacts and pressed call on Haewon's number. The tone, signalizing that it was ringing, made Hoya's stomach flip.

"Hello?" Haewon's sweet voice said.

"Hi" Hoya said, glancing up at Daniel who were looking at him.

"Hoya! What's up?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you want to come to this party on Friday"

"This Friday? Sure why not?" Haewon laughed.

"Great" Hoya forced a smile "I'll come and pick you up then"

"Okay"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Hoya lowered his phone from his ear as he pressed the button on the phone to hung up.

"We'll come"

"Awesome! I'll text you the address!"

Please log in to read the full chapter