23.

Taking Over Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Please let me in!" Hoya banged on Dongwoo's door "Please!"

The couple of days that had followed after Dongwoo had broken up with Hoya had been hell. Hoya had barely eaten, not attended any of his classes and he spent all his time outside of Dongwoo's door.

Just when Hoya was about to give up for the night the door opened. He held his breathe, hoping that it would be Dongwoo that he would be faced with, but it wasn't.

"You seriously need to leave" Hyungsik hissed. His messy hair was proof that he had been sleeping before he'd opened the door.

"I need to talk to Dongwoo"

"I know that" Hyungsik sighed "you've been yelling that every single night"

"Please let me see him"

"No" the older shook his head.

"Why not?"

"Dongwoo will talk to you when he feels like it"

"But I nede-"

"I don't care!" Hyungsik hissed, starling Hoya "Don't come back here again"

"But-"

"Good night Hoya"

Hyungsik shut the door behind him and quickly locked it so Hoya wouldn't open it. With a sigh and heavy steps he made his way back to his bedroom. But a quiet whimper stopped him in his tracks. He changed his direction and walked towards Dongwoo's room. With a small push he opened the door.

"Dongwoo?"

"Yeah?" he answered with a shaky and weak voice. He was curled up in his bed, face buried in his pillow and the room completely dark.

"How are you holding up?"

"Fine" he sniffled.

"I sent him away, he won't bother you again for a while"

"Thank you" he choked.

"Do you want me to stay here until you fall asleep?" Hyungsik asked, taking a step forward but immediately stopped when he heard the other's answer.

"No. I want to be alone"


 

"What's up with you?" Haewon furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Hoya muttered into his pilllow. He was lying, face down on his bed while Haewon was sitting on the end of the bed. She had showed up at h

Please log in to read the full chapter