5.

Taking Over Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Hoya walked out of his room and out on campus. It was rather hot outside so he only wore a t-shirt on his upper body.

Before he left the room he had care of his ‘problem’. Dongwoo hadn’t helped him. He just ran out the door and didn’t return. Fixing the problem was hard. He didn’t want to leave the room to go to the showers, if someone would see him he would die. But staying in the room was difficult too. If his new roommate would wake up to him Hoya would have to transfer school. Luckily he was sleeping really heavy.

As soon as Hoya was done he cleaned up, careful not to leave any traces behind and then he was out the door. He had found a note on a noticeboard outside of his room. It was the list of the different classes that was going to be held during the day. There was one specific class Hoya wanted to go to. English literature.

 

Hoya was seated on his own in a big classroom. He was sitting on a chair at the back next to the big windows that showed the schoolyard outside.

There was only a few minutes left before the class would start but no one had showed up yet.

“I didn’t expect anyone to be here”

Hoya looked up to see the same man who had checked him in yesterday standing by the door. He had his glasses on the top of his head and a briefcase hung on his shoulder.

“W-why?” Hoya stood up.

“No one really shows up the day after the opening party” the man chuckled before he walked up to Hoya.

Hoya felt utterly stupid for not realizing himself. Of course no one was going to show up, they’re all hung over.

“I recognize you” the man said as he grabbed a chair and sat down on the opposite side of the bench. He signalized to Hoya to sit down as well.

“You checked me in yesterday” Hoya sat back down on his chair.

“What’s your na

Please log in to read the full chapter