15.

Taking Over Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Hoya woke up the next day as the sun shone down on him through the window above the bed. The sun was set high in the sky. Not a single cloud blocking it from shining down.

He slightly moved to get into a more comfortable position but was stopped by something holding him down. He lazily turned his head to the side to see his boyfriend lying close into him. He had his leg thrown over Hoya’s hip and his hand resting on his chest.

Hoya smiled as he remembered the events from the previous evening. Since Hyungsik had stayed out until late, the two boys had enough time to do whatever they wanted, as many times as they liked. And the way they had been at it last night definitely made up for those lonely weeks during the summer.

Hoya leaned down to kiss his boyfriend’s cheek and immediately winced at the pain he was feeling from his lower back. He slightly shifted as the pain slowly disappeared which seemed to wake up the sleeping male beside him.

“Good morning” he slowly blinked his eyes open, looking up at his boyfriend with half closed eyes.

“Morning” Hoya tried to smile but the pain was slowly taking over him.

“What’s wrong?” Dongwoo sat up leaning on his elbow. The blanket that had been wrapped around his body fell down as he sat up, revealing his toned torso.

“I’m a bit sore…from last night” he added as he saw that his boyfriend didn’t get why he was sore. Dongwoo immediately started to blush.

“Oh, sorry”

“It’s okay” Hoya dragged Dongwoo down beside him again. He turned so he lying on his side so he could face Dongwoo. “It is worth it” he whispered making the older blush once more. He pressed his face into the pillow trying to hide his embarrassment.

“Oh come on” Hoya chuckled, wrapping his arms around the other’s body.

“I just feel bad about you being in pain” Dongwoo muttered “and besides, why are you even in pain? You’re usually okay with…you know…bottom”

Hoya couldn’t stop smiling from how cute his boyfriend was at that moment.

“Yeah” Hoya kissed the top of Dongwoo’s head “I guess that I’m not as stretched as I used to be”

“I’m sorry…I might have been a little bit too rough” Dongwoo mumbled.

“A little bit rough?” Hoya chuckled “You were like a stallion”

“Shut up” Dongwoo once again hid his blushing face from Hoya. He placed a soft kiss on Hoya’s neck and buried his face in the crook of it. He reached his arms around the younger and rested his hands on Hoya’s lower back. He winced in pain as Dongwoo touched his sensitive skin. He slowly started to draw small circles on Hoya’s skin. He soon relaxed in Dongwoo’s arms.

“Feeling better?” Dongwoo carefully bit down on Hoya’s shoulder earning a gasp from him. “I take that as a yes” the older chu

Please log in to read the full chapter