; conflicted part 1

Promise To You

 

“Unnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,” Yoona whined as she shook me awake.
 
“Mhmmmmmm?” I groaned, turning away and pulling the blanket over my head.
 
The choding kept at it until I gave up and slowly crawled out of bed, I stretched then proceeded to our bathroom. I washed my face several times before looking up at the mirror, Yoong was behind me with a face cloth which she eagerly handed to me. My Yoong. My little shikshin. My deer. 
 
**
Kwon Yuri! Wake up! Wake up! Aish this girl is becoming more and more like Sica unnie as each day passes but then again all of us are. Especially me. Apparently all of the Sones have labelled me as the face of SNSD so my reputation is on the line. On top of that, I’m filming a drama and having brief features in our oppa’s MVs. *sighs* Oh well. Oh Yul’s up. *follows and grabs face cloth* She’s going to need this.
 
**
“Yoong! Yul! Come on! We’re gonna be late! Hurry!” Taeyeon shouted from the door as she rushed all the girls out, down the elevator and into their vans. Yoona and I were still scrambling around in our room, grabbing our bags and our phones. Oh my god. I told her that it was a bad idea but does Yoong ever listen to me? Nope. I know Taeyeon unnie hats being late even if it’s a minute late.
 
“Aish! YoonYul!” unnie said as she rapped her knuckles against our foreheads as we climbed into the van.
 
“Mianhae,” I said pouting.
 
“Youngie! Save me some!” Yoong cried, taking a bag of ddukbokki flavoured chips away from the taller shikshin. I shook my head watching the two shikshins fighting over food, knowing that I will die if I even try to pry them apart. I can’t believe how much those two can eat. Turning away, I looked out the window at the scenery until I felt a small soft hand intertwine itself in mine,  a small smile crawls across my face before I turn to her, kissing her forehead.
 
“Yuri-ahhhhhh,” she whined in her choding voice blushing.
 
“You like my kisses though,” I whispered.
 
She blushed even more. Sad thing is, we’re not even together yet, I keep giving her signs but she’s not being responsive to them. I don’t know if I should just give up or continue trying. I love her so much.
 
**
I slipped my hand into Yul’s and I saw her smile briefly before sighing sadly. It was true, we’re not officially together. I wished I had the courage to ask her but it just doesn't feel right...she should ask me. All of the other members are telling me to go ask instead of waiting, Seohyun even told me "If you love her then you will do what's best for the both of you." That same sentence has been echoing in my head over and over. I don't know what to do. I feel like she's also having a hard time trying to her feelings sorted out and accepting those feelings or at least, I think she is. Kwon Yuri, I love you but when will I get the courage to say that? 
 
~~
Mianhae for the short YoonYul chapter, I think I'm going to make this part 1 and have chapter 8 as part 2.
My poor brain has been stuffed with Early Childhood Education lectures to write long plots...hehehe :$
Hopefully I'll be back with some better quality plots after April 26th..it's exam week for me now. 
Thanks for the support :) Enjoy the YoonYul gif ;) and Happy Birthday to Jessica unnie~!