; confessions from the heart part 1

Promise To You

 

Jessica walked me to our disorganized room. Oops, still haven’t finished unpacking. Our luggages were semi-empty. Some of our clothes were already piled on the wooden floor. She held my hand the entire time and I liked it, it was so cold but we are opposites and opposites attract. I sat down on my bed and looked up at her, smiling sort of. My tears had dried up on my face. She grabbed the one random light pink swivel chair from the corner near our closet and sat down facing me with that cold, piercing stare yet again. I can’t lie to her this time. Not with those eyes. She’s very determine to get what she wants to hear...I hope *gulps*

“Jessi...I...I...”

“Yes? Just talk Tiff. Just me and you. Whatever we talk about stays in this room. I promise.”

“Okay. Since yesterday after leaving the meeting with manager oppa, I couldn’t stop thinking about you. I couldn’t stop thinking about what I could do to you. I-I-I love you Jessica Jung,” I confessed as I looked in her eyes before quickly turning away blushing like mad.

It was quiet. Too quiet. I heard her shift uncomfortably in her chair. Looks like my confession caught her off guard. The eerie quietness. I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to get out of there. I stood up abruptly, grabbed my phone and walked out not waiting for a response from her even if she had one.

“I’m going out for a walk! I’ll be back soon!” I shouted to the rest of the girls.

“Okay! Don’t be out too late!” Taeyeon shouted back.

That’s our kid leader for you. Although she’s pretty short compared to the rest of us but she looks after us like any leader would. Hehe. The cold night wind hits my face as I left the dorm. I walked for a long while before I arrived at the harbour. There were some runners and families taking late evening strolls. I sat down at the closest bench and relaxed. I checked my phone. 8:45PM. I had been gone for almost 2 hours. The sound of the water gently hitting the wooden planks on the harbour calmed me. *sighs* if only I had Jessica here with me to watch the sunset. Ugh why couldn’t I have waited until she replied.

“Hey. You can catch a cold sitting out here like that,” a cold voice stated before a red leather jacket was wrapped around me. I had stupidly walked out in a light summer dress, forgetting my sweater but I’m glad this jacket was keeping me warm now. It had a subtle rosy smell. I turned towards the voice and to my surprise it was Jessica standing there with a slight smile.

“How did you find me?” I asked curiously, even though I knew the answer.

“Followed you. Duh.”

“You’re such a stalker.”

“It’s getting late and the girls were worried for you so I volunteered to find you,” she said blushing. This was a new side to Jessi that I never saw before in the two days we’ve together. She sat down next to me. I hesitated to reach out and hold her hand.

“Go ahead. It’s fine with me.”

“H-how did y-”

I turned to face her and she just flashed me her little cute smile. *squeals* I placed my hand down on top of hers. She held down my index finger with both her middle and index fingers. I took that as a challenge and we started finger wrestling. I was losing so much. I lightly slapped her shoulders with frustration when she won the last round. Suddenly, my phone vibrated and I looked at the screen to see who it was. Uh oh.

“Ahnyoung?” I replied hesitantly.

“PABO! WHERE ARE YOU TWO?! IT’S 2:30AM! GET BACK TO THE DORM NOW!” boomed Taeyeon on the other line. I had to pull my phone away from my ear. I didn’t think Taeyeon unnie had it in her to shout that harshly.

“Okay, we’re heading back now,” I said whimpering before hanging up.

I looked at Jessica to find her laughing her head off at me. She fell onto the bench laughing more until she recovered, sitting back up and turned to me. I pouted and she kissed me on the cheek as an apology. We gathered our stuff and walked back to the dorm, hands intertwined. I guess this her way of saying she loves me back although it’s a little unorthodox. *giggles*

**

A night stroll with Tiffany Hwang. How fitting. She left me in complete shock this evening, confessing that she loves me, I was going to do that first but I guess she beat me to it. But I still need to let her know. I feel so bad for not saying anything to her when she confessed. Holding hands today as we walked back from the harbour was nice. Quite frankly, I don’t know why I took off my jacket and gave it to her.  *sighs*well I hope wasn’t sending mixed signals to her. Look at her. Sleeping so peacefully. I lay down next to her, wrapping my arm around her waist and gave her a small peck on the cheek. Looks like my confession will have to wait until the morning.

~~

Hehehe I hope you guys like it XD Ummmm...it'll take a few days before I can update again due to the high amount of college work I have to do. I hate post-secondary education but oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do. Those who wanted TaeSun...be ready for chapter 4 *hint hint* and again, thank you for all the support.