; cat and puppy

Promise To You

After whispering those words to Tiffany, I hugged her body closer to mine; I didn’t want to let her go. I just laid there wide awake knowing that she will have to call Dr. Jeong sooner or later to let her know if she clear to proceed with the surgery or not. I wonder if she was going to tell the rest of the girls too. As of now, only Taeyeon and I know about Tiffany’s predicament. It was 4:45AM and usually I would have passed out long before that but I just couldn’t. I feel so useless; I should have said something to her earlier before it got worse. Pabo. Pabo. My eyes started to water and tiny droplets began to drip and slide their way down my face, soaking part of my pillow and her pyjamas. I don’t want to lose her!

Then the memories flooded back. The time I snuck a kiss on stage during one of our first concerts in Seoul, the fans were going crazy for just a peck. Heh. Then the times when we took those dorky pictures after a live radio recording at MBC, I still have that one lying in our night table drawer. Speaking of radio recordings…the time where we were playing with those cute tangerines and she suddenly took hers and stuffed into my mouth ahaha, the MCs and the girls had quite a laugh watching me trying to unhinge my jaw off the unpeeled fruit and proceeding to lightly smack her. The long walks along the Han River bridge in the late evening after our schedules finished, well only if they ended early which was rarely in this case. When she first confessed to me, she had left the dorm in the evening with such distress because I didn’t reply right away and later on, ended up chasing after…actually no, I just stalked her all the way to the harbour before I showed myself and wrapped her up in my leather jacket. The next morning, I confessed back and JeTi was formed.

The time was 7:45AM now. No doubt, maknae was up, making breakfast for us and cooking her gogumas as per usual. There was yelling outside. Probably, the girls fighting over our one solidary bathroom, we really need to figure out a schedule for that, so annoying having to hear them bicker who called dibs first. The bed rustled as she moved around and turned towards me, tears were still streaming down my face, she reached out and wiped them away. She reached back and touched the spot where I had cried onto and gave a sympathetic smile as I slid down a bit and laid my head against her chest, listening to her heart beat steadily, she took a deep breath before speaking.

“Jessi…”

“Fany…”

“Don’t kill me but I have made up my mind.”

“You’re going to get the surgery knowing you might not live…at least call a group meeting so you can tell the rest of them. I hate for them to left in the dark especially Yoong, she’ll flip this whole dorm upside down if you don’t tell her. Remember what happen when her cousin called and told her that her father remarried to some actress?”

“Yea I remember and I will have a meeting. Jessi, I want ONLY you to come with me to the hospital for the surgery. No one else. Promise me that.”

“Pinkie promise.”

“Good. Saranghaeyo.”  

~~

Another mini chapter of JeTi. LOL I keep teasing you guys about a long full chapter XD
Oh well at least we know Tiffany's decision...wonder how the girls are gonna take it.