; conflicted part 2

Promise To You

 

I looked back at Yuri, watching her stare out the window with a glum face. Never have I have been so worried about Yuri and Yoona. They are so obvious to the point where the whole group thought they were official but sadly, they're not. Aish! One of you will have to ask each other out eventually.Our driver dropped us off in front of the place that we will filming the first two scenes with our oppas from TVXQ for the new Haptic Anycall phone. As we got out, I looked over at Yoona, who was laughing with Micky and SooYoung and then looked at Yuri, she was more depressed as she stood there staring at the three of them. I weakly smiled then lightly tapped Tiffany on the shoulder. She had her signature curious look on her face. I motioned her to follow me and happily came the bus stop in front of the SM building.
 
"What's up, Sica?" she asked, pulling me into her warm embrace.
 
"Tiff, I'm worried about Yoona and Yuri," I stated, letting a long sigh escape my lips.
 
"Aww baby. So am I. I really want them together. I don't want them to suffer any longer. Both of them are scared to ask each other out. Look at how unmotivated Yuri looks when she sees Yoona laughing, oblivious to how she's feeling."
 
"I know. But what can we do? The rest of the girls feel the same way. I want to set up something to get them to be more confident and comfortable with each other."
 
"But...they're comfortable with each other. They're just having a hard time understanding this weird feeling in their hearts. How about you talk to Yuri and I talk to Yoona? We can see what makes them feel that way about each other and do those staged scenes!" I squealed but quickly silent by Jessica's hand.
 
She smiled and nodded before we rejoined the group to head inside to begin filming. While Yoona and Yuri were getting changed, we gather all the girls together and told them of our diabolical grand master, never thought of plan to finally settle YoonYul's situation. Everyone agreed to help out as much as they can. Two days from now, we shall leave Sones speechless and overjoyed. Hopefully, everything goes as planned.
 
Later on, during our break from filming, I found Yoona by herself and sat down to talk to her. She confessed to having the biggest girl crush on Yuri but she was having a very, very hard time figuring out how she was going to win Yuri's heart. I smiled and said I could help her.
 
"Really unnie?" She asked excitedly as she jumped up from her seat.
 
"Of course. Let me call my uncle and see if his theatre is available tonight," I said smiling.
 
"Theatre?" She asked again then an idea struck her. "Unnie, I know how I'll confess to her now. Thank you! I will my best! Hwaiting!" 
 
As she rushed off happily to get herself ready for the next scene we're shooting, I smiled and gave everyone who wasn't in the scene the thumbs up to start getting everything set over at my uncle's theatre. Jessica wrapped her arms around my waist before gently kissing my neck, then whispered in my ear.
 
"Hwangie, you're the best. You know that?"
 
"Yeah, I know."
 
**
 
"Yoong," I said reaching for her hand.
 
"Yul...I..." she replied hesitating before confidently wrapping her hand around mine.
 
We had finished filming with our oppas, they bid us farewell before taking off to go party and left us alone with JeTi. The rest of the girls were no where to be seen. Tiffany approached us and told us to follow her. We reluctantly followed. Yoona suddenly was clinging onto my arm for dear life. I only had a few seconds to look at Tiffany with wide eyes as a bag of some sort was thrown over my head, I felt Yoona's grip loosen on my arm. No! Yoong! Don't let go of me! Tiffany, what are you planning? Where are you taking us? I felt someone leading me to a car or at least I think it's a car. A cold icy voice whispers in my ear. Jessica? Is that you? What are you doing? I struggle with the person trying to fight back but again the voice whispers something into my ear.
 
"Do you want to  see Yoong again?" the voice asked.
 
I froze and nodded rapidly. I felt my body get pushed in by three pairs of hands and the door closing. From there on, it was a smooth ride to our destination. What felt like an eternity later, the door swung open. Whoever had sat beside me, pulled me out roughly and lead me to who knows where. I heard a few beeps and then a long beep, several doors closing before I was told to sit. The bag was removed from my head, my eyes blinked to adjust to the lighting and I turned my head around to observe my surroundings. A theatre. I'm in a theatre. Suddenly, the spotlight flicked on, the red curtains on stage drew back, a dark figure stepped forward and I gasped. It was Yoona. She had a red flowy dress on. In her hands was a microphone. She placed it to her lips and began to sing I Go Crazy Because of You by T-ara.
 
Bwado bwado bwado
Naega bwado bwado bogo shipeo
Neo ddaeme onjongil michyeo
Nae yeonghon majeo michyeo
Kkochyeo kkochyeo kkochyeo
Naega neoegero kkochyeo kkochyeo
Ggeullineun nae momi kkochyeo
Neo ddaeme naega michyeo
 
Nae hyanggie ni gamgageul neukkyeobwa
Eungeunhi gamssaneun
Neoneun Y SHADOW
Meoljjeonghage ddwigo itneun shimjangi
Da manggajildeushi
Neoneun MAKE ME CRAZY
 
OH! (x8)
Cheoreoptge cheoreoptge cheoreoptge cheoreoptge
Cheoreoptge cheoreoptge saldaga michyeo
OH! (x8)
Cheoreoptge cheoreoptge cheoreoptge cheoreoptge
Cheoreoptge saldaga naega michyeo
 
DADADADADADA
DADADADA Y SHADOW
DADADADADADA
DADADADA MAKE ME CRAZY
 
Dora dora dora
Naega ireodaga naega dora
Neo ddaeme onjongil dora
Nae yeonghon majeo dora
Eojil eojil eojil nuni
Nae meoriga ajjilajjil
Ggeullineun nae momi michyeo
Neo ddaeme naega michyeo
 
Nae hyanggie ni gamgageul neukkyeobwa
Eungeunhi gamssaneun
Neoneun Y SHADOW
Meoljjeonghage ddwigo itneun shimjangi
Da manggajildeushi
Neoneun MAKE ME CRAZY
 
Nae hyanggie ni gamgageul neukkyeobwa
Eungeunhi gamssaneun
Meoljjeonghage ddwigo itneun shimjangi
Da manggajildeushi
 
Hey come one
oneulbam gotcheo beorilgot gateo
na micheo beorilgot gateo
nohwana doradora ddararara
oneulbam dooriseo Take it
Jjolgithan neuggimeul Make it
yoohokeui bbajeobwa sonbareul Do it
onmomeul deoncheo Like it
 
By the time she finished, she had tears in her eyes. Sad or happy tears I didn't know but from the song, I knew it for me. WIping the tears away, she raised the mic agaiin looking deep into my eyes then spoke.
 
"Kwon Yuri. Do you know how much you hurt me? I kept giving you signs for two years but you never took notice. Do you know how much I want you to wrap your arms around me when we sleep? Do you know how much I want you?"
 
She paused waiting for my response. I stood up and walked towards the stage, not bothering with the stairs, using all the strength I had left, I heaved myself up onto the platform. She watched me with a small smile. I walked to her, reaching out to take her hands in mine. I placed the mic down on a nearby stool then looked deeply into her chestnut brown eyes. Her stare pierced mine searching for the answers to the questions she asked earlier.
 
"Im Yoona, I did notice the signs you sent me. I was suffering too because I didn't know what to do. I wanted you too but I was too scared to say anything to you. I like you a lot. No, I don't like you...I love you," I replied.
 
She lets go of my hands and backed away a few steps, reaching for the small box on the stool that I surprisingly didn't notice until now. She came back and dropped down on one knee while taking my left hand. She looked up at me with a huge alligator grin. I had gasped and had a look of disbelief on my face.
 
"I want to be by your side for the rest of my life. I want to be the only pillow you hug. I want to be the one you snuggle up against every night but what I want the most is to be yours. So, Kwon Yuri, will you be my girlfriend?" She asked.
 
Speechless, I rapidly nod my head as tears of happiness slide down my face as she slid a ring onto my finger. I look down at it. It was a simple gold band with something engraved on it. I brought the ring closer to see what was written on it and gasped again. YoonYul 04.19.09 I read and cried. This girl had planned this for a long time. Wasn't she scared that I might have rejected her? The ring would have been meaningless. My thoughts were quickly interrupted by the loud cheers in the theatre and I saw JeTi screaming and jumping with joy while the rest of the girls fired streamers, confetti and balloons all over the stage. 
 
**
 
"Mission complete," I whispered into her ear as we watched YoonYul kiss each other.
 
"Yes. Mission complete," she replied before kissing me deeply.
 
"Jessi, shall we go and celebrate tonight? Just me and you. It's our late two year anniversary celebration."
 
"Yay!" *insert Jessica's eardrum-bursting dolphin scream*
 
*Beep Beep Beep*
 
From: Yoona
Kamsamnida unnie! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have the courage to ask her out at all. I have to repay you soon :) Have fun with Jessi-unnie tonight. Don't worry I told Taeyeon unnie already, just be back early, mmkays? 
 
To: Yoona
I'm happy for you two. Aigoo! Don't worry about it, choding. Okay, we'll try ;)
 
~~
 
Hehehe guess I had some extra time in the last two days to give more thought into YoonYul. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter as much as I did writing it. *sighs happily* Look at how happy Yuri is in the pic :3