; confrontation

Promise To You

 

I crawled into bed along with Fany Fany, the oversized teddy bear gift from YoonYul and laid there staring at the ceiling, waiting for the real Fany to come join me. Sunny poked her head in, told me Fany went downstairs to get our fanmail from manager oppa and left. I sighed. More waiting. Then an idea struck me. In the last couple of days, I saw her and Taeyeon getting more comfortable and a little too touchy, touchy with each other. I was going to test Tiffany to see if she was loyal to me. I got up and made my way over to the door that connected my room with YoonYul’s, I knocked on it since we usually kept the door locked since well, don’t we all want some privacy? Yoona with slightly dazed eyes unlocked it and open the door. I walked in. Yuri quickly sat up wiping her eyes to wake her up from her slumber.

“Oh Sica, what’s up?” she asked curiously.

“I need a favour from the both of you, I don’t know if you two noticed how close Tiffany and Taeyeon are getting but I want to test her loyalty to me-” I began before getting cut off by Yoong.

“You want to use Yuri’s name for the bear and see how she reacts,” she said with a smile. “I give you permission to do so.”

“So do I,” Yuri said with a nod. “But go comfort her afterwards if she starts crying, I don’t want her hating you forever.”

“I will and thank you.”

I heard the door to our dorm close with a satisfied click as the keycode pad lock slid in all of the bars that were needed to clear entrance into our cozy apartment. A heavy box was placed almost gently onto the ground, the clopping noise of heels stopped then the sound of slippers falling resonated through my ears, following a dragging noise as it approached our room. Hwang Miyoung. Time to put this plan into action. I purposefully left the door slightly ajar. One. Two. Three. I see the shadow of her hand reaching for the doorknob.

“Yuri, you’re so soft and squishy,” I whispered loud enough for her to hear then I turned to the door, awaiting her reaction. I saw her hand frozen millimeters from the brass doorknob, the sound of her slippers slid against the floor, moving backwards heading towards the living room. I waited 10 minutes before coming out to comfort her. She was lying on the bean bag chairs, she was sniffling and whispering something inaudible. Luckily, her back was turned towards our plain white walls, I quickly and quietly sat down cross-legged behind her. She rolled over and was shocked to see me, she was about to roll back around before I grabbed her hand stopping her. She looks at me angrily but inside, I could tell that those words she heard broke her heart. I heard two more pairs of slippers stopping near the doorway, probably YoonYul.

“You owe me an explanation, Jung Sooyeon,” she said slightly fuming.

“I was just testing you, I guess I got a bit jealous, watching you and Taeyeon,” I started.

“YOU’RE KIDDING, YOU MADE ME CRY MY EYES OUT THINKING YOU REALLY DID CHEAT ON ME WITH YUL! JESSI! NO FOR YOU FOR 2 MONTHS!”

Everyone was awake again and had gather near YoonYul afraid to come any closer. Of course, HellSica was scary but HellFany was a whole new level of horror, waiting to be unleashed and I am sitting roughly a foot away from this. I felt her hand fly across my face multiple times before she stopped and hugged me tightly, sobbing heavily.

“Jessi, I love you. I have always loved you but still no with me for 2 months.”

“WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Please Fany!”

Taeyeon walked up behind us and plop herself down next to me. Next you know, all I saw was tiny, little stars flying around my head. Everyone gasped. That midget leader had facepalmed me so hard that I had fell back bumping my head on the floor. I got up and gave her the iciest look that I could muster. She shrugged before quietly grabbing the back of my nightgown along with Tiffany’s as she dragged both of us along the floor, pass the members into our room. Hyo mouthed a good luck to me, which is, never a good sign to say at least. TaeTae was more likely fuming mad at us both, more me than Tiff but the wrath of the midget is not something that I want to see at all.

Once she had cleared our bodies pass the bedroom door, she flicked on the lights and shut the door behind her then plop herself down in between us. Tiffany crawled into her lap and curled up, sniffling. I watched as TaeTae wiped the rest of her tears away as she cooed and rubbed Tiff’s back to settle her down before turning to me with hawk-like eyes. I felt my heart quiver and shake as if it was going to explode, it was a bad idea to test Tiffany’s loyalty. How can I be so full of myself, getting jealous of something like that? Besides I knew TaeTae was with Sunny. *sighs*

“YAH! Sica, how can you be so naïve? You know Tiffany loves more than anything,” she said.

“Aish, I know Taengoo, I know. I was being stupid as usual,” I whispered. “Is okay if I have some time alone with Tiffany?”

“Neh. Talk to each other and fix this before our schedule tomorrow afternoon, I don’t want “Brighter than gems” Tiffany looking like “Dull, non-shiny” Tiffany, you hear?” I heard Tiffany giggled. Indeed, she looks the prettiest when she smiles.

“Neh, unnie.”

“Good. See you two in the morning.”

With that, our leader gently coaxed Tiffany off her and got up, leaving us there on the floor. I looked over at Tiffany and she returned her look, pouting now. I moved closer until I was right next to her. She looked at me again with puppy eyes before crawling into my lap and rested her head against my shoulder. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, cradling her as we both slowly gave into exhaustion and of course…sleep. There was no need for talk as our actions spoke louder than words.

~~

Mianhae for the long wait. With the help of girlfriend, we got this chapter written and of course, help explain what had occurred in Chapter 9. I just wanted to add a little drama to the story and I guess some readers didn't really like what I did to JeTi but..I brought them back together so THERE! Happy? LOL. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Quick question...more TaeSun moments?