; curiosity killed the cat?

Promise To You

 

 

The rest of the girls has arrived. Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung (holy crap she’s so tall), Yuri, Sunny, Taeyeon and our maknae Seohyun.

Our manager welcomed us with a big group hug. He explained that we’ll be living together in a dorm for us to familiarize ourselves with the other members. There was a small groan and I look to see that it was Sooyoung. She seems the partying type but I shouldn’t judge yet...

**

Yes! Please let me get a room with Jessica. The things I want to do to her.

“Earth to Hwang Miyoung! Earth to Hwangie!”

“Huh?!” No one knows my real name...except me. Who...

“We’re sharing a room, Hwangie!” Jessica chirped.

“Awesome! By the way, how’d you know my name?” I replied looking at her suspiciously.

“I checked your passport,” she replied coldly and I turned to look at her...those eyes again. Why does my heart race when I look into those eyes. My hand reaches out to touch her cheek but her icy voice finally broke the tension.

“Tiffany. What are you doing?”

“Oh sorry. Let’s move our stuff into our room. Here let me help you with your luggage.”

**

What’s wrong with Tiffany? She’s been spacing out a lot since we left the conference room. Then she look possessed as she reached for me...but...I...my heart tells me that I want her. It’s too soon though. I don’t want the other members to assume things. Speaking of members...I wonder who’s blasting hiphop. Following the sound, I made it to a small room in the back of the dorm. Knocking first, I open the door to see Hyoyeon dancing to Beyonce’s Single Ladies. Damn she’s good. Too bad she noticed me and turned off the music.

"How long were you watching, Jung?" she asked.

“Not long...you’re really good,” I replied with a small smile.

“I took dance classes when I was younger.”

“GIRLS WHO KNOWS HOW TO COOK?! I WANT JAJANGMYUN!” boomed a voice from the kitchen.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at the voice and smiled. “Let’s go see what Sooyoung wants, her stomach’s a bottomless pit.”

“Okay. Let me go get Tiffany.”

**

So much stuff to unpack. At least I got a room with Jessica. Why is she always so cold and stern towards me? She’s not like that with the other girls...I need to talk to her alone soon. A dorm with nine girls. That’s too much but I guess it’s okay. Ugh...who’s screaming about jajangmyun. So loud. Might as well go check it out. I swung the door wide open and almost walked right into Sica. I tripped and fell into her arms. She looked down on me concerned and I straightened myself before I headed out to the kitchen. But she lightly grabbed my wrist.

“Could I talk to you about something? Just me and you,” she said gently. What? Her tone changed. It sounds more caring, more soothing. This is new but just go with the flow.

“Sure...what’s on your mind, Sica?” Wait...did I call her Sica?!

“Ummm...since yesterday, you’ve been acting really, really weird when you’re around me...I’m just worried about you.”

Crap. I made it too obvious.

“Oh. I’m okay really.”

I turn to face her and the look on her face almost made my heart shatter into a million pieces. Her icy eyes were now watery, innocent ones. She was seriously worried about me. I’m so touched. She took a step towards me and pulled into a warm embrace.

“Shh. Shh. It’s okay, Tiff. I’m here.”

I didn’t realize that I had started crying and I buried my tearful face into her right shoulder.

“I...I...I’m sorry if I get your shirt wet.”

“It’s fine. It’s just a shirt. There. There,” she said soothingly.

I have to tell her sooner or later. But what if she doesn’t like me back? Mhmmm but it feels so right to be her arms and she was the one to approach me first. But she could be this as a friend. Oh what do I do? I want to know if she likes me back that way. Well only time will tell. I hope for the best.

“Jessica! Tippani! Come out here and help us make jajangmyun!” boomed Sooyoung.

Way to kill the mood, bottomless pit. I rubbed Tiffany gently on the  back and shifted to walk to the kitchen.

“No Jessi...please...just hold me longer...” she whispered tightening her hold on me.

“Okay.”

“Heyyyyy!!!!! Jess-” There goes the bottomless pit again.

“Pabo! You have enough girls out there to help you! Call for delivery if you can’t make it!” I shouted.

“Jessi...could we talk in our room?” Tiffany whispered again this time more serious.

“Mhmmm,” was all I can say before I lead her back into our room.

~~

Thank you so much for the comments and subscriptions. To be honest, I was really scared of messing up this fanfic but thank you again for the support FIGHTING~ Expect frequent updates because I actually chapters 3 and 4 ready for upload (wrote this whole fanfic 2 weeks ago but was really, really nervous to post it). Anyways, thank you again for the support.