; love at first sight

Promise To You

 

I’m home. Or is it really home? I got pass the audition and pleading with my parents. I’m here in Korea now. This is too much for me but I wanted this so much. Oh...it’s almost time to go meet the rest of the girls. *sighs* Eight other girls...I hope they’re cool.

**

Hmmmm where is the SM head office? It must be around here somewhere. It was pretty random how I got picked to be in Girls’ Generation. I just hope I’m not the first one there.

**

Third floor. Fifth door to my left. Ah found it.

“You must be Stephanie Hwang,” said the receptionist as I entered.

“Sorry I changed it to Tiffany. My name is Tiffany Hwang,” I replied bluntly. You’re kidding me right? I auditioned as Tiffany not Stephanie. A few clicks of the mouse and the receptionist cleared .

“Ah yes Miss Tiffany Hwang, please wait in the conference room. The manager will be with you momentarily. One of the girls is there already. Her name is Jessica.”

“Thank you.”

I push the door open excitedly and step inside anticipating who this girl Jessica was. The room is quite spacious with two plain white leather sofas and a coffee table. I look up from the table to see this beautiful shy, timid brunette sitting on one of the sofas looking down at her feet.

“Hi Jessica! I’m Tiffany. Nice to meet you,” I said with a smile. My god. She’s so beautiful...whoa Tiffany. Calm yourself before you come off as a creep.

**

Finally. Took forever to find this building. Hmmm what floor was it on again? *checks piece of paper in my hand* Third floor, fifth door to my left. Why did they make this place so hard to find? Argh.

“Name please,” the receptionist said sternly. Wow...loosen up, lady.

“Jessica Jung,” I replied dully. This lady is already starting to annoy me. Several clicks and scrolling later, the receptionist frowned and stared at me with deadly eyes.

“I’m sorry miss, it seems there’s no one in the registry by that name. Is there another name you go by?” This is testing my patience now.

“Jung Sooyeon.” Ugh...I hate using that name so much. I like Jessica better.

“Okay Miss Jung. Please wait in the conference room,” she spat after a few more annoying clicks.

“Well thank you,” I replied coldly. Hmph. SM should fire her. She doesn’t belong here. Hmmm great. The room’s empty. I’m the first here...not cool. What seemed like an eternity passed when the door swung open and someone came in...

“Hi Jessica! I’m Tiffany. Nice to meet you,” she said excitedly. I looked up and...wow...she’s so beautiful. Our eyes locked and I can see her trying to retreat but no one ever escapes my glare. Her hazelnut eyes had a twinkle to it. By the way she dressed, she could be a foreigner like me.

**

Oh my god. She’s staring at you. Break away. Break away. Why...why..I can’t look away. Her eyes have such an icy glare but it’s making my heart race. She’s dressed like a foreigner though. *gasps* could she be...

“OMG American!” I quickly realize what I said and covered my mouth in shock. I heard a soft giggle and looked over at her.

“Where in America are you from?” she asked in English.

I hesitated. “C...C..California.”

“I’m from there too. San Fran,” she replied with excitement.

~~~~

Kyuuuu~ :3 It's my first time writing fanfic after a rather long, long hiatus (LOL talk about 7 year hiatus XD) Anyways, comments are appreciated.