Chapter 2: She really wasn't joking.....

Happily Ever After?

 

- Taeyeon's P.O.V -
After class I quickly ran out before I get killed by TEEN TOP's fangirls.
I rushed to Sora's class to tell her what happened today.
 
"Sora unni! Guess what happened today!!!" I said while shaking her.
"YAH!! KIM TAEYEON! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! WILL YOU STOP AND JUST GET AWAY FROM ME?!"
"But unni I thought..."
"Don't even bother explaining." Sora unnie walked past me and bumped my shoulder again even harder then before. I grabbed her hand before she walked out.
"Yah let me go!"
"NO!"
-SLAP- I held my right cheek with wide eyes. Did Sora just slap me?
"I told you don't EVER touch or come near me again!" Then she walked out.
 
I ran to the school garden and cried there. This was the first time ever that Sora slapped me across the face.
 
"Lee Sora, I hate you" I silently whispered.
 
- L.Joe's P.O.V -
After class ended me and TEEN TOP walked down the corridor. While we walked down I saw the girl in my class that we sit near. Taeyeon was her name? She got slapped on the face by the "queenka" Sora. I pity Taeyeon right now. After Sora slapped her, Taeyeon ran off to who knows where.
 
Me and TEEN TOP were eating at the cafeteria.
 
"Guys I'm out. Not hungry anymore I'll see you guys in class" I told the boys.
 
After I left the cafeteria I walked around the school for a bit. I walked pass the garden and heard someone crying. Being the curious me, I sneaked behind the bush to see who it was. It was Taeyeon. Her right cheek was really red from that slap. I guess Sora hit her pretty hard. I was going to go up to her when suddenly "Hyung!" I turned around to see Changjo.
"Wae maknae?"
"What are you doing? Hyung is calling you"
"Yeah let's go" I left with Changjo while thinking of Taeyeon. She seems pretty interesting. I want to get to know her better......
 
--------------
another short update. Sorry for any mistakes once again wrote on iPhone.
please comment and subscribe <3