Chapter 10: Performances at MUSIC BANK

Happily Ever After?

Taeyeon's P.O.V

"Well we all moved houses and this place is closer to our homes so we deicided to come and check it out." Niel said.

"Ohh hey TEEN TOP"  The girls said.

"Annyeonghaseyo" They replied.

"Why don't you guys get up and show us what you got?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Actually we were planning to do a performance here tonight." Changjo said.

"Really? Go backstage now and get ready then!! I want to see you guys." Yoona said.

"Neh haha noona we'll be back soon." Ricky said to me.

"N-Neh Ricky-ah" I said.

With that TEEN TOP left to go get changed for their performance.

"Unnie why are they here?" Seohyun asked me.

"Molla Seohyun-ah. I just hope that Sora doesn't come. Knowing her, she will want to stay with L.Joe." I said to her.

"Let's go get a drink while we wait for them. I'm thirsty." Yuri said.

We then all went to go get a drink while we waited for the boys performance.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

Wow Taeyeon was amazing. I never knew she had such a great voice.

"Hyung hurry and get changed. We still need to do our hair." Niel said.

"Ohh neh I'm coming." I replied.

We all then got changed and done our hair.

"C.A.P hyung are we performing 'Missing You' first?" I asked him.

"Neh we are. All the probs are ready." He replied back.

"TEEN TOP you guys are up now." One of the guys who worked their called us.

"Arraso kaja." C.A.P said.

Once we got to the stage, the MC annouced that we are going to perform.

The crowd started cheering for us.

"Hyung I never knew we were this well known." Ricky said.

"Everybody give it up for TEEN TOP!!!" The MC introduced us and again the crowd went crazy.

We got into our positions and then the song started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e8_j5bJ75I

Once we finished performing 'Missing You' we ran backstage and changed our clothes for our next song.

Instead of going up to the stage first we started our performance by entering through the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsnS6HfAup0   (Just pretend that not everyone is sitting down and it has more of a club feel to it)

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Once they started performing their new song 'Miss Right' Chunji oppa went up to a girl and how should i say it flirted(?)/sung to her. I don't know why but I felt a bit jealous of the girl.

During their performance I realised that the boys have such amazing charms. I've heard of their performances but I have never seen it live before. It's amazing.

When they finished Girls Generation appapplauded for them. They were awesome.

TEEN TOP then came up to us.

"Noona how was it?" Ricky asked us.

"DAEBAK!!" We said and put our thumbs up. 

"Let's al grab a drink." C.A.P told the boys.

"Noona we'll be right back." Changjo told me.

"Neh see you soon." I said and smiled at him.

"Wow TEEN TOP was awesome on stage." Yuri said.

"I've never seen them perform live before and it was daebak." Hyoyeon said.

Us girls chatted for a while till TEEN TOP came back.

"Taeyeon-ah!!" Chunji called.

"Ohh oppa. Annyeong." I said to him.

"Annyeong? I'm older then you and your talking informal to me?" Chunji said.

"Haha mianhae oppa." I said and showed him a bit of aegyo.

He laughed at me "haha gwenchana." He said and smiled at me.

I turned to my left a bit and saw L.Joe looking then turned away.

"Let's go sit." Chunji said.

"Neh oppa." I said to him.

We all went to sit around a table and had a convo with each other.

"Taeyeonnie can you and the girls perform a few more songs. We are getting quite a few request asking for another performance from you guys." A worker from Music Bank named Lee Chi Hoon asked me.

"Ohh TEEN TOP annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Chihoon I work here." He introduced himself to TEEN TOP.

"Neh annyeonghaseyo TEENTOP-imnida." They said.

"Ohh Chihoon oppa yeah sure. We would love too." I told him.

Chihoon oppa is a very close oppa of mine. Me and SNSD has known him for years now. He helps us a lot when we have performances.

 (Lee Chi Hoon)

"Alright I'll just tell the DJ to get ready. What songs are you girls going to perform?" Chihoon asked us.

"Run Devil Run and then Genie and Gee." I told him.

"Arraso I'll go get everything ready. You girls go get changed." He told us.

"Neh oppa." We said.

"Okay I'll see you all later. Nice meeting you TEEN TOP." He said then left.

"Okay girls let's go. We'll be back later. Enjoy our performance." I told the boys. Then we laft to get changed and do our hair and makeup.

"Unnie are we doing Run Devil Run first?" Seohyun asked me.

"Neh we are. Did you bring your clothes?" I asked them all.

"Neh!" They all replied.

"Arraso go get changed then." I told them

Once we all got changed we done our hair and makeup and we looked like this.

"Alright are you all ready?" I asked them.

"Neh we are." They replied.

*knock knock knock* 

"Come in" I said.

"Girls are you ready?'' Chihoon asked us.

"Neh oppa we are." I told him.

"Run Devil Run first?" He asked.

"Neh!" I said.

"Arraso kaja." He said.

We then walked to the stage. Chihoon then introduced us to the crowd again and told them that we will be performing a few more songs.

"Everybody give it us for GIRLS GENERATION!!" He announced. 

The crowd went crazy and then the lights went on. 

We then performed our song Run Devil Run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww03fzUixYw 

 

Chunji's P.O.V

Once they started their performance I was amazed. I was mainly focusing on Taeyeon, she looked amazing.

The crowd started cheering and singing along with the girls. They seem to have a lot of hit songs.

"OPPA!!!!" I suddenly heard someone call out.

I turned around and saw Sora coming towards us.

What is she doing here?

"Sora why are you here?" L.Joe asked her.

"Well today I went to Inkigayo to watch you guys but the people who work there said that you guys don't perform there anymore and came to here. So then I decided to drop by ad say hi." I heard her say

"Ohh it's Taeyeon performing." Sora said and waved to her.

Taeyeon saw Sora wave and tensed a bit but she was professional enough and kept on with the performance.

Aish why did Sora have to come here and ruin our mood.

I looked at the other TEEN TOP members and they seemed to be annoyed as well.

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

What the hell is Sora doing here? 

Once our performance was done we told the crowd that we will be performing again as a encore. We then walked off the stage.

I walked straight to Sora. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked her annoyed.

"Well I came to see you girls perform. I always come here with you girls remember?" She said and smirked at me.

"Yeah more like you came here for L.Joe and to annoy me." I said and rolled my eyes.

Chihoon oppa then came up to us. He aso knows about the situation between me and Sora.

"Oppa you still work here." Sora asked him and battered her eyelashes to him.

"Flirt much." I said to her. She just rolled her eyes.

"Taeyeon come here for a second." He called me.

"Neh oppa what wrong?" I asked him.

"Tae don't worry about her. Okay? It's saturday night we should enjoy it." He said to me.

I smiled at him. "Arraso oppa. We should go get changed to get ready for our next performances." I said to him.

"That's the Taeyeon I know." He said and smiled to me.

I then went back to the group and called the girls so we can get changed and get ready for our next performance.

We then made our way backstage to get changed.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Yoona asked annoyed.

"She use to never come here when we invited her too." She continued.

"Well obviously she is here for her boyfriend and to annoy us. Couldn't you tell by the way she looked before?" Jessica said.

"Guys come on let's not ruin this night. Let's just pretend she's not here and enjoy the night." I said.

"Now let's go get changed." I continued.

We then got changed fixed our hair and make up.

We decided to perform Gee first and then Genie.

Chihoon oppa came in again and called us tog oon stage.

We then followed him up. We got into positions and started our performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-l0_d7mhQ4 

Once we finished that we ran backastage into the waiting room again to change into our clothes for Genie.

We then made our way back to the stage.

"Okay everybody. This is the last song we are going to perform tonight. We would like to thank everyone who has been waiting for us to return. We will be back again next week to perform. Jigeum-eun...." I said

" So Nyeo Shi Dae (This has been SNSD)." We all continued.

"Everybody sowon-eul malhaebwa (Tell me your wish)" Tiffany yelled out.

The crowd seemed to have understood it and cheered for us.

We then started our  performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tozfPcGXYgY 

 

Chunji's P.O.V

I was watching Taeyeon perform. She really has a amazing voice. 

Sora was sitting with us and watching with us as well. She seemed to try and annoy Taeyeon but Taeyeon seemed to just brush it off.

The girls are really great. 

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Once we finished our performance we thanked the crowd and made our way back into the waiting room.

We all changed into different clothes.

We then walked back to our table where TEEN TOP was at.

I see that Sora is still here. She's so annoying.

We sat down and cahtted for about 1 hour. Sora tried to annoy me but I just ignored her.

"Guy's it's getting late now. I'm going to head off first. See you girls tomorrow and see you guys on monday." I said and made my way out.

I went to say goodbye to Chihoon and made me way home.

I was waiting at the bus stop for the bus till someone called me.

"Taeyeon-ah!" 

I turned around. "Ohh Chunji oppa. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Sora was getting on my nerves so I left. Your heading home now right?" He asked me.

"Neh I am." I replied back.

"Come I'll bring you home." He said.

"Ohh oppa it's alright. I wouldn't want to trouble you." I said to him.

"You will never trouble me." He said and smiled at me.

"Come one I'll bring you." He said and grabbed my arm and led me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Home." He replied.

He then stopped I looked up and saw a motorbike.

"No way I'm riding that!" I said to him.

"Why?" He said.

"Because it's dangerous." I said.

"You don't trust me? I'm hurt." He said and pretended to be hurt.

"Anniya oppa I do trust you. It's just....." I said and gave a worried look.

"Taeyeon don't worry I'll make sure you won't get hurt." He said and smiled at me.

He then put a helmet on my head. 

"Hop on." He said.

I hesitated but sat on anyways.

Chunji took off his jacket and covered my legs for me since I was wearing a dress.

I smiled at him. "Gomawo oppa." I said

He then started the bike.

"Aren't you going to hold on?" He asked.

I grabbed the back off his shirt.

"Not like that. Like this." He said and grabed my arm and wrapped it around his waist.

I blushed at the sudden contact.

"You ready?" He asked.

"I-I guess so." I stuttered.

"Don't worry I'll protect you." He said then drove off.

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

I watched Chunji drive off on his bike with Taeyeon. 

Why do I feel like I wish that I was Chunji right now.

Taeyeon seems to be keeping a distance from me these days.

I hate it.

"Oppa let's go now. I'm cold!!" Sora whinned to me.

"Ohh yeah. Let's go." I said and hopped on my bike and drove Sora home.

How I wish I was Chunji right now.

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Once we arrived at my house I got off, gave back his helmet and jacket.

"It wasn't that bad was it?" He asked.

I smiled at him. "It was fine." I said.

"Gomawo oppa, for bringing me back home." I said to him.

"No worries. A girl shouldn't be walking alone in the streets at night anyways." He said and smiled.

"Gomawo." I said again.

"You should go in now. It's getting cold." Chunji said to me.

"Ohh neh oppa. You should get home too. It's getting late now." I said to him.

He smiled at me and walked up to me. He planted a kiss on my forehead and said "Godnight Taeyeon. See you on monday." He said. "Now go in." 

"N-Neh oppa. Bye bye." I said then walked in the house.

Once I was in I heard his bike drive off.

I leaned on the door and put my hands on my chest. My heart was beating really fast. What is this feeling?

_________________________________________

Finished this update!! <3 

Here are some more pictures of Lee Chi Hoon. He is a Ulzzang.

    

 

I want a hug from L.Joe ><

Niel........

No silent readers please or else GangJoe will come for you

L.Joe is watching you.....

 

Bye bye

Please comment and subscirbe <3 <3